Hermies

• Thread starter Godliways
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Godliways

Godliways

Hi everyone. Found out 2 of my babies had gone to seed they were a were 2 weeks left to go. I couldnt find any nanners but obviously they got polinated.i put a couple new ones in 2 weeks ago and am wondering if they will definitely be pollined aswell now?i cleaned everything and put the new ones back in after getting rid of the other 2. Has anyone got idea of how long pollen staus active for etc? Should i chop the new ones or can i wait a couple of weeks and see before i put anything new in there.any help much appreciated...unfortunately no photos sorry

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Water kills pollen.

Check for light leaks.

Godliways

Godliways

Ok thanks i will....but could polled be dispersed for weeks from a banana or contaminated area? Can light leaks cause a feminised plant tongo to seed?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok thanks i will....but could polled be dispersed for weeks from a banana or contaminated area? Can light leaks cause a feminised plant tongo to seed?

For weeks? only if you keep getting nanners that are opening.

Like leaks can cause anything to herm. Autos do have more of a tendency to herm up tho if im not mistaken but im not an expert on autos .

Godliways

Godliways

Yeah i had these 2 that were flowering away and i noticed that some hairs were gone brown and there was nearly no crystals on them.. i could see any nanners on them but then they could of been hidden inside somewhere..i thought it might be lack of nutes or something and kept going. About 3 weeks later i put in a couple new ones. I only found out last night that the others were totaly seeded about a week off harvest...now the new ones have been in there 2 weeks and im wondering if they could have been polinated..

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
These were sensi femised
yea it sometimes just happens brother. like @LittleDabbie said light leaks, genetics, the list goes on. i’ve hermed one or two by getting my N off durning late sage flowering. i would drop that strain from line up and look over my room first then back at notes u may have made with those plants. BOL

Godliways

Godliways

Thanks guys... i cleaned my tent and went over possible light leeks etc and put the couple new ones back in so will wait a couple weeks and see hopefully it wasnt pollen.

Top Bottom