hey dudes/dudettes

• Thread starter Ouroboros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ouroboros

hey peoples. i just joined a couple days ago and finally now got a chance to post. I heard about this place from some people on the Skunk magazine forum. this place looks really cool just like the skunk forum. I'm in the process of setting up my new grow space in my new place (kinda slow going). I'll definitely post some stuff once i get rolling. later.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm ouroboros :hi

O

Ouroboros

Thankee. I'm a big time reader, but haven't posted much on any forums i go to. i'm on a mission to change that. i think invalid.com scarred me w/ all the douche bags there.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm and hope ya enjoy it here:rock

C

cktRAVEl

Glad you made it over here ouroboros. Its a nice place...healthy!

O

Ouroboros

It does seem nice here. I think I'll stick around a while. :)

D

Dusty Miller

Welcome to the farm > Its nice here, Whats plantin in 2009
?

O

Ouroboros

That's a very good question. I'm still in the process of getting seeds and I haven't quit decided which one's I'm gonna grow indoors and which one's I'm gonna sit on 'til I can grow 'em outdoors. I'm a really bad decision maker sometimes and I'll probably change my mind 100x right up until I order the seeds. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get some C99 and C99xOG Widow seeds. other than that, we shall see. :)

D

Dusty Miller

Ive bin leaning towards the Chocolate, If you do'nt handle them to much the smell seems to stay low. I'm indoor with DWC . just tying to grow quality with low smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom