Hey everybody, new on site. Could use some feeding charts for black Dominia thanks

• Thread starter Clayfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clayfast

Clayfast

Hey everybody, new on site. Could use some feeding charts for black Dominia if someone could help me out. thanks in advance

Nugg

Nugg

IDK..I use this as a base for everything and adjust as I see fit.. except I run both water and air temps way higher.

CCH2O Recommendations Graph 1024x743
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plants should be fed according to their needs not a chart. If ising a nute company chart I suggest starting at 15% of directions and work up slowly until the plant says its had enough.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
grows better in hydro, try and scrog it if u can. listen the guys above as to feeding. also as a note, tell the group what medium your using and any other G2 that might help us help you. i.e. nutes you have on hand etc. welcome to the farm!!
og

Clayfast

Clayfast

grows better in hydro, try and scrog it if u can. listen the guys above as to feeding. also as a note, tell the group what medium your using and any other G2 that might help us help you. i.e. nutes you have on hand etc. welcome to the farm!!
og

Yea I am growing with Sensi Grow parts A & B for veg stage and Sensi Bloom parts A & B for flower period.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom