Hey everybody

• Thread starter JRVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JRVA

JRVA

Hi, I'm a gardener at heart and I've grown cannabis years ago. Fast forward, legal grows here in Virginia, so I geared up and got to growing.

I'm running mostly Nirvana Seeds genetics since I'm a big fan of the Raspberry Cough and Blackjack. Just finished my first run of one of each of my favorites and two new ones, Sherbet Cookies and Papaya. Tried the Sherbet yesterday after only a week of drying, and man I was flying after one bowl in the bong. Really good stuff, energizing social, positive vibe weed...kook I'm liking it. 😁 The Papaya is a little less heavy hitting but delivers a euphoric high like the Sherbet Cookies and then you mellow out.

My grow environment is a Gorilla 5x5, Grower's Choice Roi720 with a sunset and sunrise controller, can fan and filter, bagged Co2, 7 gallon, 5 gallon, 3 gallon smart pot and one gallon blow molded nursery pots. I look forward to seeing what I can do with an outdoor grow next year.

Glad to see a few other Virginia growers here. Y, all feel free to drop me a line if you're in RVA. Peace

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hi @JRVA Welcome to a nice party🥳
and Nice to See you Come in the farm(THC) 🤠 you will by Happy🤗

Plus A Welcome Giff😎 great party
PhpQgjkVSPM

josefrahl

josefrahl

Welcome aboard. Same for me. Been growing potatos, fruits, veggies, ect... forever. Cannabis became legal to grow in AZ so I added it to my list. :D

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha......Papaya as in Nirvana Papaya?.....circa 2008...see ya in the forums and power to it
FOE20

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Nirvana is not a bad breeder, try there critical I think you might like.

20190501 111503
Top Bottom