Hey everybody

• Thread starter St.Rainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St.Rainman

St.Rainman

Hey yall, Im new on the forums. Im Omo, Been growing a while as a hobbyist and breeder and preserving genetics. Have many great old school and new school stuff. Interested in meeting some good folks. Drop in and say hi and introduce yourself. Peace and one love to all. Respect!

sambapati

sambapati

Hey yall, Im new on the forums. Im Omo, Been growing a while as a hobbyist and breeder and preserving genetics. Have many great old school and new school stuff. Interested in meeting some good folks. Drop in and say hi and introduce yourself. Peace and one love to all. Respect!
Hey there St. Rainman, welcome to the Farm. Everything and anything can be done better by reading the posts from the some of the masterminds on this site (not me IDK0). So many great pictures of weed and great stories from the past and present. Definitely as weed novel is required that would make more sense when the reader is stoned.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Welcome! Would be quite interested in hearing more about the genetics you've been working on preserving. You'll find many here are interested in old school and landrace genetics -- getting back to the roots type stuff. Glad to have you, and looking forward to what you bring to this place.

St.Rainman

St.Rainman

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I agree Sambapati I often search here for more information on things Im curious about. There are so many interesting and knowledgeable people here sharing their experience and experiences and Im happy to read and learn especially stoned 😄. Im grateful to finally interact more. Thanks tobh, for sure most definetely Id love to share some more information on some strains. Im definetely about getting back to the roots and combining and trading and collecting to preserve some old strains and take a new hack at recreating some older classic crosses in my version such as white russian, great white shark, super skunk, nl5 haze, etc. As well as spins off of some newer ones like gmo and cookies. Im currently not in my home town but helping a friend in the States for a bit getting a change of scenery. I only have some veg pics of a little run Im doing now but its newer stuff like apple fritter and pop rocks and stuff Ive just bought as clones but looking to do my own crossings with. I brought a good few of my crosses up here to introduce to the west coast and combine with the best I can find here and have the space to work on more and get my seed company Carib beans started and my friend knows and has met some pretty good people as I have myself but its a new journey. I just was at the Emerald cup for the first time which was awesome.

Reactions: Dye
St.Rainman

St.Rainman

IMG 20220111 043656 288

This is a local old school strain my friend has preserved home, its called purple shark fin, has great white shark, romulan, the purp, and northern lights in her makeup.

growsince79

growsince79

Welcome aboard. Personal med/hobby grower here. Looking forward to seeing your olds school strains.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Welcome amigo and love the pics, the colors are gorgeous.

St.Rainman

St.Rainman

Nice, nice to meet you brother, be checking your genetics
Nuff respect, good to meet you too brother thank you✊🏽 Yea man stay tuned, when I get back to my breeds I will definately send more pics. Any questions dont be afraid to hit me up.

St.Rainman

St.Rainman

Welcome aboard. Personal med/hobby grower here. Looking forward to seeing your olds school strains.
Yea man definetely will get some more of my old school work up in the future when I can get some good pics. Unfortunately because of my area and being safe, Ive hesitated to take pics in the past and share but things are changing and Im trying to start a company where I can offer them to those interested in collecting some gems or trying some new hybrids that will make any hobbyist happy😉.

St.Rainman

St.Rainman

Welcome amigo and love the pics, the colors are gorgeous.
Thanks my man, those are from my homie back home. Its not many, its just a hobby trial for personal use and this is his second run ever so he is just going through his collection of saved sfuff and trying a few of what he can like a kid in a candy store. I think he is doin pretty well, those pics were at 6 weeks at 50% capacity. I will take some pics when mine develop and look cooler. Any information on any strains you want, let me know. ✌🏽✊🏽💓

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Thanks my man, those are from my homie back home. Its not many, its just a hobby trial for personal use and this is his second run ever so he is just going through his collection of saved sfuff and trying a few of what he can like a kid in a candy store. I think he is doin pretty well, those pics were at 6 weeks at 50% capacity. I will take some pics when mine develop and look cooler. Any information on any strains you want, let me know. ✌🏽✊🏽💓
Oh wow that would be fantastic thanks so much.

I'm currently growing OG Kush for the first time, any help with that strain would be appreciated, but for my next grow I'm after a skunky and high yielding strain.

Those pics at 6 weeks week is amazing, can't wait to see them fully developed and yours also thanks again.😇

Top Bottom