Hey everyone, id love some help!

• Thread starter Craigsn123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Craigsn123

Craigsn123

Hey everyone, im attempting to grow the godfather Og strain and they keep curling and end up turning yellow and i cant figure out why ph is always 6.5 or near lights on is at 6am lights off is 10pm i only water when soil is dry, fan and filter are constantly going. Soil is a mix of kryptonite and Sobeys indoor Soil.

Hey everyone id love some help
Hey everyone id love some help 2
Hey everyone id love some help 3
Hey everyone id love some help 4
Hey everyone id love some help 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those plants look like they're near the permanent wilting point. Either the soil is bone-dry or their roots are shot, for some reason.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i think you over watered her to almost death,
the perlite around her in the pic seems very discoloured yellow, a sign it’s been wet for too long or constant
watering.,
the heat is too high, should more around 75, with only 5 degrees or less at lights off at least for seedlings/young plants. humidity should be 55 constant..
just an opinion..
if their not autos than why big pots so soon, could be your problem not really knowing when to water..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i think you over watered her to almost death,
the perlite around her in the pic seems very discoloured yellow, a sign it’s been wet for too long or constant
watering.,
the heat is too high, should more around 75, with only 5 degrees or less at lights off at least for seedlings/young plants. humidity should be 55 constant..
just an opinion..
if their not autos than why big pots so soon, could be your problem not really knowing when to water..
the overwatering has suffocated the tiny roots, one way to try is to get a mix of water and hydrogen peroxide at about a 3% strength than use about a shot glass amount and pour directly where the stem meets the soil, this will provide her with some much needed oxygen..
than just leave her be and cross your fingers,
get the environment better dialed in..

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Get a moisture meter, ph meter and ppm meter.
I agree with the above soil looks very dry.
How often do you water and with what amount of water? Are you watering to run off? What size pots ?
When you get a TDS meter check the ppm before adding nutes to the water...after and check run off after watering. This will help you determine if it’s a nutrient deficiency.
Just start with plain water nutes to a plant in that state that small could fry them

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
the overwatering has suffocated the tiny roots, one way to try is to get a mix of water and hydrogen peroxide at about a 3% strength than use about a shot glass amount and pour directly where the stem meets the soil, this will provide her with some much needed oxygen..
than just leave her be and cross your fingers,
get the environment better dialed in..

The thing to add to this is if you have been over watering....it’s important to make the point that when someone is talking about “over watering” they are or should be referring to the the frequency or how often you are watering not the amount of water used. If you have proper drainage in the pots and the excess water has a way out the amount of water will not matter in regards to the capacity of the soil.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The thing to add to this is if you have been over watering....it’s important to make the point that when someone is talking about “over watering” they are or should be referring to the the frequency or how often you are watering not the amount of water used. If you have proper drainage in the pots and the excess water has a way out the amount of water will not matter in regards to the capacity of the soil.
geez don’t confuse him, try to make easy statements that are easy to understand.
tiny plant, looks stunted in a big bag..
how old is she?
a new grower trying to gauge the watering properly?
he is keeping the medium surrounding the roots way too wet and the temp is too hot with low humidity..

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Seems pretty easy to understand to me. Overwatering=watering too often

Top Bottom