Hey everyone. New to the site check out my plants.

• Thread starter Ty33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Very nice plants my dude! Nice shape to them aswell, and only grown for 1 year... damn, impressive. If I had to comeup something constructive to say then I would buy some other strain next time, those strains are realy old and theres much better strains out now. Otherwise theres not much to say, they look very happy, good job

T

Ty33

Very nice plants my dude! Nice shape to them aswell, and only grown for 1 year... damn, impressive. If I had to comeup something constructive to say then I would buy some other strain next time, those strains are realy old and theres much better strains out now. Otherwise theres not much to say, they look very happy, good job
Thanks. Definitely trying something different next time. Went overboard on ordering seeds over the last few months.

B

Badmf

Thanks. Definitely trying something different next time. Went overboard on ordering seeds over the last few months.
How many are in each pot? healthy plants need space keep that in mind before your next crop but looking healthy great work! Plants stretch a bit going into bloom so cull out any slow ones!

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

How many are in each pot? healthy plants need space keep that in mind before your next crop but looking healthy great work! Plants stretch a bit going into bloom so cull out any slow ones!
I would assume its only one plant per pot, 3 plants right? or am i missing something. But I think he has just enough space for these huge ladies. Also just out of curiosity whats that little plant growing in the croner, the non weed one?

Edit: dont forgett to lollipop these ladies after 3 weeks of flower, gonna increase your yield significnatly (spelling) haha

T

Ty33

Thanks. Just one plant per 5 gallon fabric pot. I should have a fair bit of room yet for the stretching they definitely got way bushier then I expected though.

T

Ty33

I would assume its only one plant per pot, 3 plants right? or am i missing something. But I think he has just enough space for these huge ladies. Also just out of curiosity whats that little plant growing in the croner, the non weed one?

Edit: dont forgett to lollipop these ladies after 3 weeks of flower, gonna increase your yield significnatly (spelling) haha
I have 4 pot plants the 3 big ones then the Acapulco gold is that tiny one by the fan just a quick fill in for a dud big bud seed just gonna let her buck untouched then I have a bonsai tree hidden in a corner. I have done some lollipopping in veg and defoliation 3 times pretty good growth these were seedlings October 16

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Ohh ok I see, nice man. Defoliation is great tehnique been using it myself couple of years. Ahh its a bonzai, cool, yeah thats the one I was wondering about xd

Top Bottom