Hey Everyone

• Thread starter WonkyDonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WonkyDonkey

WonkyDonkey

Forgot what it was like over the last 30 odd years. Having my second season outdoor growing now that life has slowed down for me these days and really enjoying it. Im so looking forward to the great shared help that only a genuine forum can produce. I have a lot to learn and thanks for providing the best place to get that from, im open to any banter anyone wants to throw my way as well. Thanks everyone

BigCube

BigCube

Forgot what it was like over the last 30 odd years. Having my second season outdoor growing now that life has slowed down for me these days and really enjoying it. Im so looking forward to the great shared help that only a genuine forum can produce. I have a lot to learn and thanks for providing the best place to get that from, im open to any banter anyone wants to throw my way as well. Thanks everyone

Hey Wonkey! Welcome to the farm đź‘Ť

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

Welcome to the farm. Where abouts in the bottom half? I'm from South Africa.

WonkyDonkey

WonkyDonkey

Welcome to the farm. Where abouts in the bottom half? I'm from South Africa.
Thanks Brendanpre, Im from the eastern coast of Aus, we usually get pretty good rainfall and plenty of hot sun here after christmas, but in winter we get some low pressure systems come up the coast and push cold air in off the sea.

WonkyDonkey

WonkyDonkey

Its perfect gardening time at the moment, looking to grow much more off the land, vegtables, some fruits, berrys and a bit of medicine for the old bones and brain

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Thanks Brendanpre, Im from the eastern coast of Aus, we usually get pretty good rainfall and plenty of hot sun here after christmas, but in winter we get some low pressure systems come up the coast and push cold air in off the sea.

Some great wine out there, too! Alkoomi does good stuff.

Top Bottom