Hey everyone!

• Thread starter Lisa2265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lisa2265

Lisa2265

I’m new here and just wanted to take the time to say hello. I live I. The east coast, love my family, love cooking, and growing Mary Jane.
I’m just now reaching my one year mark for growing. It’s been a wild ride. I’ve had some successes and some failures but each failure came with a lesson so I’m cool with that.
I love getting to know people and talking about the things I love.
Thanks for listening and hope to meet some cool sople along the way.

Peace!
Lisa

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I’m new here and just wanted to take the time to say hello. I live I. The east coast, love my family, love cooking, and growing Mary Jane.
I’m just now reaching my one year mark for growing. It’s been a wild ride. I’ve had some successes and some failures but each failure came with a lesson so I’m cool with that.

Peace!
Lisa
Welcome to the farm, there's lots of good folks here with all the help you need. I suggest flip through the forums I'm sure you'll find answer's to questions you didn't know you had. OR ask away someone will jump in and help....pics and a description of your growing, lights,soil,hydro...ect....Strain......Pics of your plants is the best way to get the help you may need.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Peace!
Lisa
Hey Ms Lisa. I too am East coast. If you ever need help or advice. Please ask. Don't worry. I'm happily married so this isn't flerting lol. I do like having east coast friends who are in the same time zone. Easier to get and give help.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Peace!
Lisa

Welcome…do you grow inside or outside?

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

The last pic is of a GSC clone that I took off my very first plant. The first plant didn’t do much. Maybe 1oz. Airy bud. I attribute that to insufficient lighting. The clone, did not disappoint ! She gave me 4 ozs nice fat buds and almost three ozs of popcorn and trim. I thought I had taken her a bit soon but she tested at 18% and is just about ready for a smoke test. I don’t particularly like a couchlock effect so I try and catch them before that.

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

Hey Ms Lisa. I too am East coast. If you ever need help or advice. Please ask. Don't worry. I'm happily married so this isn't flerting lol. I do like having east coast friends who are in the same time zone. Easier to get and give help.
Absolutely. I agree.. just some good old fashioned help and and conversation about the thing we love doing . Growing weed.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Looks like you can grow legally? That's so amazing. Great looking plant too. I have an 19 plant guerilla grow going now that's perpetual. They range from week 7 to week one in maturity. I have them in a grow tent and some (most) just in a room. The grow tent plants seem to grow faster than the ones outside the tent. I'm a bit of a seed where to be honest lol. Some of my latest and greatest I just picked up

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

Looks like you can grow legally? That's so amazing. Great looking plant too. I have an 19 plant guerilla grow going now that's perpetual. They range from week 7 to week one in maturity. I have them in a grow tent and some (most) just in a room. The grow tent plants seem to grow faster than the ones outside the tent. I'm a bit of a seed where to be honest lol. Some of my latest and greatest I just picked up
Sweet! I am trying to do perpetual also. I pop one every 6 weeks and right now I have 1 almost done 1 and 3 just going into flower and 3 in veg. 1 clone and 2 I just moved to their solo cups. I will say that last years crop was nothing compared to this years. Between upgrading my lights to growing outside there was no comparison.
I am a seed collector. My wife will kill me if she actually sees how many seeds I have . Shshshshshsh! Let’s not tell her😜
I look forward to getting to know u and bouncing ideas off each other or getting help… I will thank you already for the help I’m sure you will give
Me..

Top Bottom