hey everyone

• Thread starter northwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

northwest

well i figured id go ahead and get my introduction out of the way(its been a while since i first joined). well im 22 live in the midwest love guitar love metal love my girl and generally just lovin life....... and of course growin and consumin ganja! but not just any ganja... the type of badass new stuff that i really only find available here, not to mention the biggest amount of seedbank forums. thanks for people like logic for makin it all possible.
anyway im glad to be apart of this online forum and have the chance to get such fine genetics. thanks for readin.

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

Welcome to the forums northwest just a question have you been able to get a hold of some of Swerves gear? this stuff is i heard off the chain!! Im looking to get some gear really soon too!What are you growing right now!:hi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Welcome NW ....I think it's a great forum as well...What you got growin on?

H

hellboysavage

welcome north west from the mid west :very_first_smiley:

B

bdawgburner

Welcome northwest. I'm a midwesterner too. I'm from the state that starts with I ;)

S

sunsimulator

WELCOME TO THE FARM !

lol hope you enjoy it ! need anything were just a pm away !

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
midwesterner? is that a word?

welcome, i'm relatively new myself and also from the midwest (grew up in chicago). this site is exellent for any weed related question you may have, and carries exellent genetics.

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom