Hey Farmers, Better Hold On To Your Seeds And Genetics Wow

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think it's quite that strict, but they seem to have modeled the security aspects after gaming. Nevada has a vested interest in keeping the federal government out (the really bad guys too). The Nevada Gaming Control Board, while political, is very strict. I was a lucky one..They liked me, but I still had to file the application.

Our outgoing Governor (great guy) was keenly aware of the federal and other state's "interest" shown after the 2016 Recreational vote, and now more than ever is determined to protect that huge and growing tax base. I have been retired for quite a while and perhaps things have changed..but I don't think so.

I can understand why they did it at the gaming level. The entire state practically depends on gambling money and tourism. And you can’t have a reputation for screwing customers at games of chance. I’m not sure there’s the same level of concern with cannabis.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad to report Strainly is a bust and full of scammers.

I have been scammed 4 of 4 times now at Strainly. Then I reported it, and got banned from their site. Seems to me that Strainly is making their own fake accounts, and banning people that report them. I have a video and pictures showing in detail how they scammed me. It's real.

Then on top of that, they reported my account on IG and got it shut down. Haters.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad to report Strainly is a bust and full of scammers.

I have been scammed 4 of 4 times now at Strainly. Then I reported it, and got banned from their site. Seems to me that Strainly is making their own fake accounts, and banning people that report them. I have a video and pictures showing in detail how they scammed me. It's real.

That sucks. We should start our own. I’m game and can develop it I’m sure. Just need some help getting the word out and getting some members to join. Of course I don’t want to run afoul of the farm so if this talk isn’t allowed, my apologies. Just want to do right by the plant is all.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
No need. Those sites are soon a thing of the past anyway. Just thought I would add this so others don't get scammed. These are the worst kind of people. People that steal and pray on the innocent. Low lives.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
a good thought, not trying to put that idea down. However if you read the tea leafs, genetics are getting swallowed by the large companies, and regulations are strangling the closet growers. Closet growers will have a harder and harder time breeding, while the commercial growers will have acres to breed. I am guessing those large commercial operations wont be sharing their genetics.

Dan789

Dan789

Seemingly modern day “moonshiner’s” keeping ahead of the revenuer’s...

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
They can keep their genetics. If we form an alliance we can ensure and keep track of all the bases we have covered. A few hundred members and im pretty sure we’d have everything we need to keep moving forward. They will never shut out craft growers and our end product quality almost always trumps anything they can produce on a large scale. Same goes for any plant, fruit or vegetable.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Another casualty of legal Rec.
My grow shop is closing after 20+ yrs..When rec came in..the black market quit..no $$ in it at $500 per lb I guess.
Sorry to see him go..

That sucks. They’ve also got to compete with the likes of amazon though so that doesn’t help. The days of being a third party seller are ending. Companies like amazon have swallowed the retail market whole. They really need to be broken up as they’ve pretty much established the largest monopoly in the history of mankind.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That sucks. They’ve also got to compete with the likes of amazon though so that doesn’t help. The days of being a third party seller are ending. Companies like amazon have swallowed the retail market whole. They really need to be broken up as they’ve pretty much established the largest monopoly in the history of mankind.
He sold FF soils for like $11.50 per bag too!!!!!
Reno is funny..The old timers (No comments..LOL) always were always loyal to smaller quality merchants..I would sometimes buy something from him that I could get cheaper on line..The bigger Items had to be bought online price wise and no sales tax.
I am now switching to Promix or Sunshine Mix instead..Bright side is no more gnats..

bullfrog

bullfrog

They can keep their genetics. If we form an alliance we can ensure and keep track of all the bases we have covered. A few hundred members and im pretty sure we’d have everything we need to keep moving forward. They will never shut out craft growers and our end product quality almost always trumps anything they can produce on a large scale. Same goes for any plant, fruit or vegetable.
Farmers Union? We may be to late to do anything about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom