Hey farmers! I’m back for round 2

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Nice! I was actually just on HLG's website looking at some of their lights. I definitely want to step my game up in the near future.
Yea I took the leap and did it 🤟 amazing light not even on full strength and is SUPPPPER BRIGHT

MrGood

MrGood

My babies as of 2 minutes ago
I’m still missing some pvc to complete my set up. I mainly hand water and same for nutes but I set this up for when I go out of town. No stress 😎

MrGood

MrGood

Finally added the PVC and tubing 💯🤟
Now I Just need to get a pump to suck the water out and we are all set. About 3.5 weeks in veg from sprout 🌱

E5A6911B 1543 459E B469 410A492132F3
43BD5EE3 2E60 4F11 B7D0 2EA894A92871
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Finally added the PVC and tubing 💯🤟
Now I Just need to get a pump to suck the water out and we are all set. About 3.5 weeks in veg from sprout 🌱
you see the two,
one in front left and back right, big fat leaves kinda droopy.. watch your watering.

MrGood

MrGood

you see the two,
one in front left and back right, big fat leaves kinda droopy.. watch your watering.
It’s been about 3-4 days since I last watered and pots are light compared to when freshly watered. I was going to water today but unfortunately ran out of time while setting up drainage … had to rush to work. I’ll Possibly water lightly tomorrow with just regular phd water with some recharge.
And to add on… I also did notice they both tend to droop closer to this time of day assuming they had enough light

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It’s been about 3-4 days since I last watered and pots are light compared to when freshly watered. I was going to water today but unfortunately ran out of time while setting up drainage … had to rush to work. I’ll Possibly water lightly tomorrow with just regular phd water with some recharge.
And to add on… I also did notice they both tend to droop closer to this time of day assuming they had enough light
oh near lights off, ok yes some strains can do that up to 2 hours before lights out,
ya water when light.. you know.. cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom