Hey farmers

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

I personally use neem oil right away.. I would have already sprayed that entire area down with neem too, but that’s just me , lol, I currently have no pests😅

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Are you sure that you have pests/bugs? I prefer not to use any type of additives like this unless there is a need to, which you could have (I really can't tell from photos). The general rule of thumb for any type of infestation is to correctly identify the critters and find the best treatment. Neem works well for most, but not all bugs. I would wait until the 2nd set of leaves to get established before I treated them with anything, since seedlings are pretty delicate and easily damaged.

hillbil

hillbil

I use much less Neem since I have been using Gnatrol for fungus gnats in the water can occasionally. Best by far for gnats.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

throw that trash out and start fresh; and maybe on your next round you will be more responsible.
harsh words you might say, but i say love is tough.

if you really want to grow medicinal marijuana, then you have to be serious.

one crop is 6 months of your life.

its your job to maintain a set schedule for production.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Trash? I don’t see any trash on here but your post. I also don’t see any need for pesticides at this point of their lives.

Diane11

Diane11

So yes, I use Neem from the start and it’s been fine, but since everyone is saying not yet, I’m interested in knowing if and what preventative measures are being taken? Would love to do something easier on the girls if neem isn’t advised yet.. thanks guys!

Top Bottom