Hey folks

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I’m Sam, from around Toronto, Canada. I fell in love with this plant for many reasons. I use it medically and recreationally. I’m looking to get some advice and learn from these forums to help me with my growing.
I have had a few successful grows already but always looking to improve.
I’m currently growing Northern Lights, some Kush-type plants from a friend grower and a couple from a bag of weed I smoked in Mexico and i liked it or maybe it’s just nostalgia.

Looking forward to getting to know you fine people.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gday welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site this site has got some great growers , friendly banta , to say the least it will make you a better grower I’m sure of that , I’ve been growing over 30 years and this season being back in the community has picked my growing game right up , teaching old dog new tricks who said it can’t be done ha . Regards OD.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Gday welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site this site has got some great growers , friendly banta , to say the least it will make you a better grower I’m sure of that , I’ve been growing over 30 years and this season being back in the community has picked my growing game right up , teaching old dog new tricks who said it can’t be done ha . Regards OD.
Thanks OD.
Looks like I can learn a bit from you after looking through your grows.
The friendly banta is what I’m afta, considering I bore the hell out of my S/O by talking about growing constantly.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks OD.
Looks like I can learn a bit from you after looking through your grows.
The friendly banta is what I’m afta, considering I bore the hell out of my S/O by talking about growing constantly.
I’m just a gardener , horticulturist,Bush Doctor , but no guru . Glad you liked what I grow . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom