hey folks

• Thread starter pbangga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pbangga

pbangga

well some of u may know me i c a few familiar faces over here...just wanted to drop in and say hi ive been growing 4 awhile i xperiment with all kinds of strains mainly the indicas in the garden tho but im here to share my know how and look forward to helping out this community

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi pbangga welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome bro!!You will love it here

T

terpenophenolic

hey pbangga, good to see you here......hit me up dude...you will like it here this place is awesome.....

I

infosponge

hey pbangga..im here too..thought id stop in..mite just have to stay for a while...:clapping

B

BrandNew2THIS

Wow, I am just learning it sounds like your a wealth of knowledge welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do.

pbangga

pbangga

lol i know alil sumthin sumthin not a pro but pretty close lol....yes we got info and bigweed here happy 2 c ya here with me man.... my new home lol

C

cd420

What up bangga!! Found you bro,theres some sick shit going on w/the alien tech. here.Had a herm w/the superhero but the bigger,frostier one doesnt have any sacs.I have a good collection of twisted purpleog kush started,thanks for the advice.Im using that strain to cross w/superhero,blueberry,skunk #1,and my saranac red bud hash plant.Can you check your pms when you read this.

pbangga

pbangga

yeah there's seems 2 b a problem with that 1 pheno of the superhero but im glad u found that good 1!trust she yields like a mo fo!and dude those crosses sounds sick dude i cant wait 2 c these i was wanting 2 run those but i ended up choosing a Chemdog cross regiment,how ever im still down 2 do those kush crosses i was talking 2 u bout,im just still reseting up from the tear down and everythings in coco right now but the guy at my local hydro shop told me he could sell the nutramist fogg and flow system 2 me for $500 so im bouta hope on that as well....but i dont have ne pms bro but i'll send u 1

Top Bottom