Hey From Ma

• Thread starter 6gears1speed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
6gears1speed

6gears1speed

Hello all. I'm a long time gardener but first time cannabis gardener. I join forums for all of my hobbies so here I am!

I'm on my second grow total but first serious grow. The first was to get my feet wet.

I grew four blue dream but stunted them due to heavy pruning at the wrong time. I used that crop for kief as the buds were small and leafy but heavy in trichs.

I now have some more BD plus some White Widow x Purple Haze that I got as clones. The widows are dense monsters. I'll post up pics later.

Take care!

6gears1speed

6gears1speed

Going out to dinner with wifey now and need to see how you guys do pics. You'll like them! :D

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Hello all. I'm a long time gardener but first time cannabis gardener. I join forums for all of my hobbies so here I am!

I'm on my second grow total but first serious grow. The first was to get my feet wet.

I grew four blue dream but stunted them due to heavy pruning at the wrong time. I used that crop for kief as the buds were small and leafy but heavy in trichs.

I now have some more BD plus some White Widow x Purple Haze that I got as clones. The widows are dense monsters. I'll post up pics later.

Take care!
Welcome. Gardening is gardening. People make out like pot is different, but it ain't. I'm not a believer in heavy pruning or defoliation. Upload pics using the "Upload a File" button below right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom