Hey guys and gals

• Thread starter Maximus420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maximus420

Hello everyone, I recently got into growing and figured I would become a member since a lot of questions I was having there was a lot of insight from this particular forum. First time real grow
( With a full setup). I want to document it for everyone to follow and maybe get a some helpful tips, and be here for y’all’s grow that y’all are doing. Cheers to a amazing community, hope to have a great experience about this new passion thanks

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hello everyone, I recently got into growing and figured I would become a member since a lot of questions I was having there was a lot of insight from this particular forum. First time real grow
( With a full setup). I want to document it for everyone to follow and maybe get a some helpful tips, and be here for y’all’s grow that y’all are doing. Cheers to a amazing community, hope to have a great experience about this new passion thanks
Welcome to the farm

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey glad you joined us, jump in on threads making friends is easy here, everyone is cool and mostly behave for the most part, haha..

Top Bottom