Hey Guys Been Trying To Clone With No Success. Photos Included Help Please.....

• Thread starter Eloyd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

This old video is a great tutorial on how to clone, it shows three different ways to do it, very detailed, lots of tips, hope it helps. It shows how to experiment.

E

Eloyd

Thanks everybody for the input its greatly appreciated stay green

E

Eloyd

tobh

tobh

Supporter
What's going on up there? ^^^ Not sure what your duct tape is for. Quickly skimmed through the thread. Easiest way, bar none, that I've found to clone is some pre-charged coco in solo cups and no domes. Take your cuts, make sure to have at least one node that will be below soil level, soak in water for ~5 minutes, dip in rooting powder (not that gel shit, never had luck with that) and stick in the coco. 7 - 10 days later have roots and have had >90% success rates with this method. Took 17 cuts last Tuesday, all of them are rooted as of yesterday. 100% success rate this time, nothing fancy, no extra equipment, just good ol' K.I.S.S. method.

One Love,
tobh

johnnyblazed

johnnyblazed

I have just started taking cuts without the dome and in to straight coco been a week and all look happy I had them dying on me in the dome so thought I would try without

E

Eloyd

Thanks for the advice how far do you keep your lights from clones

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Clones don't need much light, hell you can root them on your kitchen counter if you wanted. Currently my lights are about 28" above the clones, using CFL's.

E

Eloyd

Clones don't need much light, hell you can root them on your kitchen counter if you wanted. Currently my lights are about 28" above the clones, using CFL's.
What wattage are you using tobh

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Pretty sure they're 23 watts. The first post in the thread linked in my signature has the specs, I'm only running 4 out of 9 lights atm though. Once they start to take off I'll put the other five back in. Wattage is unimportant at this phase though, they need to be focusing on throwing roots, not reaching for the lights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom