Hey guys im ned and and im doing my first indoor grow and looking for some advice if anyone could help me out would be appreciated alot

• Thread starter Nedthenug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nedthenug

Hey guys im ned im new here and im new to growing indoors altogether. Now i think im doing ok at around 2 weeks into veg this is my set up
1M x 1M x 2M Tent
Mars hydro ts-1000 light (planning on putting a another ts 1000 in just before flowering. Yay or nay?)
3 or 4 gal pot cant remember exactly
One plant- super skunk fem
Small clip fan
Humiditfier and dehumidifier with inkbirk controller
Feeding 6-700 ppm at 5.8 ph showing no signs of nute burn. The problem im having is a couple of leafs are conoeing and im looking for some advice as im conflicted as some threads say its healthy growth but other say different could some one please help meeeee :/

Hey guys im ned and and im doing my first indoor grow and looking for some advice if anyone co
Hey guys im ned and and im doing my first indoor grow and looking for some advice if anyone co
PK1

PK1

Supporter
they look healthy. here do this so we can see what you got

N

Nedthenug

No worries thanks pal also as i stated i tried looking it up before asking a question was getting conflicting answers and having trouble finding my way around as a new member but thanks i appreciate the answer

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No worries thanks pal also as i stated i tried looking it up before asking a question was getting conflicting answers and having trouble finding my way around as a new member but thanks i appreciate the answer
It looks to me like a good morning pic.....Did you take the pics just after lights on? I find mine say hello in the morning and hanging down more looking tired at night

N

Nedthenug

Yeah it actaully was early maybe hour or so after lights on. I thought maybe the light was abit close had it at 20" on 75% it looks to have gone back to normal altho those two leafs do look a little wiltered compared to the rest i really do appreciate the help. Thank ive also managed to work the site out abit more too so no more questions unless i really cant figure it out

Top Bottom