Hey guys its ivo here and i have another question for the ppl w knowledge and experience which i really lack since im a beginner. 7 footer showing str

• Thread starter Ivobg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ivobg

Ivobg

Guys I have a 7 foot tall plant and I hadn't climbed on the letter to check out the main cola in a week or so and last time their were a few leafs that I thought were showing calmag deficiency so I started adding about a milliliter of calmag per gallon for her and today when I checked her out on top this is what my leaves were sgowing...in pics below, if anybody has any clue what this is pls help, she is going on her 5th week in flower and I started giving her about a milliliter of PK per gallon and I guess I need to specifie that the cleanse, calmag and pk are liquids im assuming designed for a hydroponic system and mines in soil only so not sure what to do here but im worried about her s

Ivobg

Ivobg

By the way the red tomato cage on the bottom is 4 feet tall and then I tried to make my own extensions, the other problem w her is that even tho I had supercropped her her main cola stood back up within days and its like she was never supercropped so her main cola is about 3 feet higher than the rest of her and the two ladies besides her are shorter so I had to raise the light all the way to the ceiling and turn it up to a 100% so idk if its may be light stress because the majority of her has no signs of stress other than that main cola which idk what to do about im just hoping she's done gaining height

Top Bottom