Hey guys my second grow am I doing something wrong

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

This is my second grow I’m doing a lot of new genetics this time about 13 diff strains. First grow I had one look like this as well , I don’t like the look of it, is it natural? I just wanted to be sure , about 36inches away from light and it’s at 75% of a 480 watt light in a 4x4 space . @Aqua Man

Hey guys my second grow am i doing something wrong
Hey guys my second grow am i doing something wrong 2
Hey guys my second grow am i doing something wrong 3
2Bad

2Bad

Edit: the tips of the leaves turn purple is what I’m weirded out about , it’ll continue to purple I’m sure

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Touch high on the EC is all bro but they look absolutely beautiful… great job my man!!!

2Bad

2Bad

Touch high on the EC is all bro but they look absolutely beautiful… great job my man!!!
Thank you my Yoda (: Like salt build up? Or feeding too high? I'm giving them a 1.0 EC.

Edit: also has a bit of algae on the top of the soil

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you my Yoda (: Like salt build up? Or feeding too high? I'm giving them a 1.0 EC
What the temo and humidity? Id lean towards buildup or higher N ratios being most likely.

I know i shoukd remember but what nutrients are you using again… sorry bro my memory is getting shorter these days lol

2Bad

2Bad

What the temo and humidity? Id lean towards buildup or higher N ratios being most likely.

I know i shoukd remember but what nutrients are you using again… sorry bro my memory is getting shorter these days lol
Just messaged you !

2Bad

2Bad

Hey my guy im using this and im on mid bloom. Recently you made me cut my calmag in half and it's helped I believe. My temp is about 80 sometimes 85 when its hot out. and humidity is 50 most of the time. When i'm in there I turn of the dehumidifier and it goes up to 70 sometimes for about a hour. just for learning sake I copied it here. Im using coco forcannabis nutrients schedule for General hydroponics.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey my guy im using this and im on mid bloom. Recently you made me cut my calmag in half and it's helped I believe. My temp is about 80 sometimes 85 when its hot out. and humidity is 50 most of the time. When i'm in there I turn of the dehumidifier and it goes up to 70 sometimes for about a hour. just for learning sake I copied it here. Im using coco forcannabis nutrients schedule for General hydroponics.
You can cut cal mag all together now. Can keep EC the same. In those conditions uptake will be high due to transpiration rates and the cal mag contains a fair amount of N so it makes sense. Purpling may be because of the cal mag also i’ll explain tgat in PM

2Bad

2Bad

You can cut cal mag all together now. Can keep EC the same. In those conditions uptake will be high due to transpiration rates and the cal mag contains a fair amount of N so it makes sense. Purpling may be because of the cal mag also i’ll explain tgat in PM
Ty i'll give it a shot. I'll admit i'm a little suprised how little calmag i've been getting by on this flower.

What else is a sign of too much N in flower?

Will the other genetics mind missing out on the calmag?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ty i'll give it a shot. I'll admit i'm a little suprised how little calmag i've been getting by on this flower.

What else is a sign of too much N in flower?

Will the other genetics mind missing out on the calmag?
They may but your nutrients have a decent amount to start with. About now you can start a potassium sulfate finisher like floralicious.

Top Bottom