Hey guys, new grower here and would love some guidance, help, and support on my current & new grows

• Thread starter Airbud379
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Airbud379

Airbud379

Hello growers and i’m connoisseurs, my name is 3ill. I’m starting my second grow in a 4x4x7 Grow tent. Sporting the MarsHydro TSW2000 & Phlizon Cre Cob 3000w.(900watt lights in total)
So far I’m in week 4 and 2 for my 5 plants and all the help and suggestions would be much appreciated. My goal is to at least end up with 1.7–2 grams per watt.
I still kind’ve new. So spotting deficiencies and surpluses or things like potting size and veg time, still has a learning curve.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel:Airbud379

And follow my Instagram: Airbud379

for more analysis and updates on my grow and to leave feedbac/suggestions/ideas. I do subscribe and follow back if you grow too. Let’s grow together and springboard ideas and suggestions

Thanks for the read
Hey guys new grower here and would love some guidance help and support on my current  new grows

Farmer88

Farmer88

If you're looking for suggestions, I'd move my fertilizers and amendments out of the tent and not in direct light.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
2g per watt, so 1800 grams? i have to use my toes and all but thats like 4 pounds, right? wow! good luck! sounds like a huge goal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom