Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think

• Thread starter Thegreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreen420

Thegreen420

Hey guys this is my first grow, I’m running 600hps in a 1x1 grow tent. The strains are 3 x purple Haze and 1 X cheese, my medium is canna terra professional.

Plants look abit dead as last night my power supply to the grow tripped out and I didn’t know till this afternoon but light back on air flow in and ready to go again.

I’m currently in the process of setting up my other grow tent as I’m going to start another grow with the strain Kerala x Skunk #1 x4

Take a look let me know what you think, I would love for people to comment on how I could make it better etc, thanks

Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 2
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 3
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 4
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 5
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 6
Hey guys take a looks at my grow set ups and grow let me know what you think 7
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Lower your clip fan to just above the plant canopy tilt it up slightly this is better than blowing hot air off your light over your crop . Regards Od .

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

Looks good. I would maybe move the fan closer to the filter to try to give the ducting more room to make the bend upward.
Depending on plant height, you may want to also mount the whole assembly higher so your light can go as high as possible. So you won’t burn them later.

Thegreen420

Thegreen420

Ok thanks for the support, the carbon filter is at the top of the grow tent near enough what else could I do thanks
Looks good. I would maybe move the fan closer to the filter to try to give the ducting more room to make the bend upward.
Depending on plant height, you may want to also mount the whole assembly higher so your light can go as high as possible. So you won’t burn them later.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

It looks like another foot there. Strap it to the top beam directly without hangers and pulleys. Same with the fan.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

You’ll need the room when the ladies are mature. Think big. Just my thoughts my friend.

Thegreen420

Thegreen420

I am getting prepared for this I’m going to kit my garbage out insulate and put silver Mylar around as it would give my plants a bigger and hopefully bette out come QUOTE="Goodthingsgrow, post: 2536960, member: 121168"]
You’ll need the room when the ladies are mature. Think big. Just my thoughts my friend.
[/QUOTE]

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Having your plants up off the tent floor creat an air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant 🪴 health .
od .

Thegreen420

Thegreen420

Ok I’ll invest in a bigger tent suppose it will be cheaper in the long run thanks so much for help guys
Having your plants up off the tent floor creat an air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant 🪴 health .
od .

Top Bottom