Hey guys!

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

JUst figured I'd introduce myself.... Lovin the positive energy here. Seems to be a place thats all about the growin, and none of the drama

Sign me up...
:p

Im in the process of getting a new flower cab ready for some runs in this rediculous summer heat... Hope to have some pics going soon!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Got it in one mate all about the growing down on the farm welcome :D

O

ograskal

Hey wassup Bro....Glad you could make it to the Farm Bro.....Dont forget to get an Aircooled hood or cooltube for that Cabby....Summmer is a bitch over here in So Cal....Get ready to Crank that AC....~ogr

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey wassup Bro....Glad you could make it to the Farm Bro.....Dont forget to get an Aircooled hood or cooltube for that Cabby....Summmer is a bitch over here in So Cal....Get ready to Crank that AC....~ogr

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

And thanks for the tip Raskal, I have a cooltube on its way right now. In fact, thats all Im waiting on. Hope its enough to beat this heat

Ill see you all around the Farm!

:cool:

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Thanks Argus

Im definitely lovin it!

Glad I got here when I did

:happy:

K

koopa troopa

hey concept... good to see you. in some time, the kksc will be in your garden bro!

S

Steele Savage

Concept , hey ya . Made it over here , eh .... good deal .

Steele

C

clone2

yes great site without the drama,lik ic,were they read ur pm,s before u write them,an it can stay there too... peace lone2/

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey Koopa and Steele! Great to see you guys here!
Hoy those S1s going Koopa? Im sure they are growin great:happy:
Steele, You think we might be seeing some of your gear available around here? Im sure lots of people would love to see em around! Im still waiting on my SourBub! Cannot wait to get them goin!

Clone, thanks for stopping by. Id only been posting on IC for a short time, but instantly realized the drama was running rampant. There is still some great stuff and priceless info there, but sometimes it takes alot of wading through Bullshit to find it.

Ill see you guys round on the Farm!

:cool:

Top Bottom