• Thread starter bon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello everybody!

some people may know me from icmag, got a few threads overthere.... But it's so crowdy at icmag, this place looks more cosy!

Tomorrow i'm harvesting 1 casey jones and 3 sugaree's from h3ad seeds. Right now i'm flowering Bubba kush x G13 and Blueberry Indica x Blue Kronic, but they're not going great so maybe i'll start off some other ones to be safe...

Cheers everybody!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey bon good to have you here..you wont find any trolls here

i got to sample some of ojd's and true's casey jones last week it was a superb smoke!

welcome to the farm :D

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I to have sampled OJD's Casey, phew, what a smoke. Reminded me of how the cheese used to be, in taste anyway, Really top notch.

Yes, Hi Bon, this place does indeed feel cozy.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
yep, heard alot about ojd's casey jones, and some years ago or last year truecannabliss had a high score with it at the 420cup (if i remember correctly...). Hope mines as good...

hey logic, how big can the pictures be to be uploaded... keep getting an error that the pic is too large...

cheers everybody and thanks for the warm welcome!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
max file size for image uploads is 2mb per image

D

dna genetics

hey bon glad you made the trip over here from Isee police site

take it ez

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys!

Been at the DNA shop in the dam a couple of weeks ago... Bought some canalope and chocolope. Still need to grow 'em... Maybe next week i'll be visiting again! Want to have some reckon, some LA conf, and a new bong :happy:

cheers

C

Core

heya Bon...nice to see ya here 2 ...small world after all ??...lol
i've been at the shop bout 14 days ago and i had me some nice samples to use..I believe it woz Recon, LACon..and chocolope ...and boy you shure have some good choises...but as for me the Recon woz a favorit...and the choclope woz intensly fruity as i can recall....as for the LACon a good smoke and more then sublime....so you can't go wrong imho...Good to see ya here !

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Core!

Also had some chocolope when i was i the dam, very fruity, kinda berry-like... Reminded me of the one from sanniesshop... Very very tasty!
Haven't had the reckon and the LA but heard alot about them... And the pictures sure look ace!

We'll see when i grow them...

See ya'round

cheers

Top Bottom