Hey, hey, hey

• Thread starter WaterBear420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WaterBear420

WaterBear420

Howdy folks! WaterBear420 here from Oklahoma checking in.

New to this forum, but not to growing. I have been at riu for 10 years and wanted to add a new place to hang out at. Been growing for over 10 years, multiple rounds a year inside and out. Have grown in California (Sonoma), Texas, and now Oklahoma. Mainly interested in natural farming and genetics. Do some pollen chucking here and there focusing on f1's mostly.

1995 - started smoking ganja. it was schwag, still loved it. planted some seeds in the attic and got busted by the old man.
2001 - read my first book on how to grow cannabis in Amsterdam. Got super interested. Brought back a pack of DJ Short's Blueberry and set up a grow room under a stairway for some friends in Austin. They said it was the "best weed they've ever had" to this day, smoked it all and never gave me any :/
2010 - moved to CA and started growing immediately. got clones from Blue Sky Coffee Shop before they went down with Oaksterdam.
2010-2018- grew hundreds of clones and thousands of seeds from all over. read over 20 books on growing, plus thousands of pages on forums. can't get enough knowledge and never want to stop learning.
2018 - back to OK and finishing first grow outdoor here.

Here's some Stonemason #1 from Naturefarmer I'm enjoying at the moment:

St1 buds in jarjpg

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

New to this forum, but not to growing. I have been at riu for 10 years and wanted to add a new place to hang out at. Been growing for over 10 years, multiple rounds a year inside and out. Have grown in California (Sonoma), Texas, and now Oklahoma. Mainly interested in natural farming and genetics. Do some pollen chucking here and there focusing on f1's mostly.

1995 - started smoking ganja. it was schwag, still loved it. planted some seeds in the attic and got busted by the old man.
2001 - read my first book on how to grow cannabis in Amsterdam. Got super interested. Brought back a pack of DJ Short's Blueberry and set up a grow room under a stairway for some friends in Austin. They said it was the "best weed they've ever had" to this day, smoked it all and never gave me any :/
2010 - moved to CA and started growing immediately. got clones from Blue Sky Coffee Shop before they went down with Oaksterdam.
2010-2018- grew hundreds of clones and thousands of seeds from all over. read over 20 books on growing, plus thousands of pages on forums. can't get enough knowledge and never want to stop learning.

View attachment 900172
big difrence here from roll it up forum ,huge difrence,welcome to the farm share your love friend

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks! Looking forward to the new world here. What would you say are the biggest differences from riu?
all the drama,slashing folks when they just trying to finish medicine,god awful sexual shit over there ,some sick som bitchs,and most of all all the damn politics,pretty cool site here,lot of folk that realize every day they learn something new

WaterBear420

WaterBear420

all the drama,slashing folks when they just trying to finish medicine,god awful sexual shit over there ,some sick som bitchs,and most of all all the damn politics,pretty cool site here,lot of folk that realize every day they learn something new
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I hear you on that. I always try to stay away from the drama, especially on the web.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

View attachment 900172
welcome :)
there isnt a politics area so you dont have political psychos flooding the board with propaganda and personal attacks.

also you dont have to hate jesus here

WaterBear420

WaterBear420

welcome :)
there isnt a politics area so you dont have political psychos flooding the board with propaganda and personal attacks.

also you dont have to hate jesus here
Lol okay good! I live by the motto: "don't hate the player, hate the game."

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I hear you on that. I always try to stay away from the drama, especially on the web.
check out the organic section pretty good ,hydro the aqua man is the shits,lot of gardeners like to try them all here so scroll threw the forums and dig what you like ,help out with your thoughts and again welcome,yeah you get use to the no spelling idiot i am ,just a heads up hahaah

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

check out the organic section pretty good ,hydro the aqua man is the shits,lot of gardeners like to try them all here so scroll threw the forums and dig what you like ,help out with your thoughts and again welcome,yeah you get use to the no spelling idiot i am ,just a heads up hahaah
no one thinks that about you and your spelling isnt bad...
:)

WaterBear420

WaterBear420

Heck yeah man I'm going to look through it all. Never can't get enough info imo. And spelling ain't nothing but a thing to me no ways. Thanks!

Top Bottom