Hey I'm new first time grower trying to get followers and advice

• Thread starter Cardiganblow6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotrod717

hotrod717

Great advice thanks I'm going to switch them and let recover before flower there are about 8-12 in
Wow, they look considerably taller in video. Thanks for putting that in context. If you are flowering in closet at full height 84" or so I would put them in there and let veg to about 24"- 32" total height(pot and plant) and then flower. That should finish most strains at 48"-60".

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

Wow, they look considerably taller in video. Thanks for putting that in context. If you are flowering in closet at full height 84" or so I would put them in there and let veg to about 24"- 32" total height(pot and plant) and then flower. That should finish most strains at 48"-60".
yea sounds like my closet would do

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

These are all the different spectrums of lm301b. They each have a different lux to ppfd ratio. That website has 2 spectrums that are close to each of these but aren't exact.
It's definitely my lighting and my light spectrum it's has to be more lux and maybe way more lumen than I'm currently running to flower

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Spend the afternoon reading up, there is a serious wealth of information here and outer forum websites. Check out the nutrients, lighting sections and also check some personal grow logs that are pretty close to what your running you should be able to troubleshoot with ease

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

Spend the afternoon reading up, there is a serious wealth of information here and outer forum websites. Check out the nutrients, lighting sections and also check some personal grow logs that are pretty close to what your running you should be able to troubleshoot with ease
Thanks it was my lux and lum lighting is always a problem with me everything else great

Latest posts

Top Bottom