hey im new to this

• Thread starter hippiejesus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hippiejesus

im from new york and i love to smoke weed and have just been getting fed up with paying for it so i'am goig to try to grow some myself.

The strain i chose was columbian skies for the fact the its yeild is 4 to 5 pounds i have yet to order the seed cause i found them on dr greenthumbs website but the price is just so high i then found another site and i will post the links below i hope someone might know something about the sites or plants http://www.drgreenthumb.com/GreenthumbSeedsProfiles.htmeedsProfiles.htm"][/URL]
http://www.canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_101&products_id=1089

H

hippiejesus

i chose to go with dr greenthumb because the othere site is a scam so my fingers are crossed

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up hippie, columbian skies huh? interested to see what that looks like. good luck

H

hippiejesus

yea its a strain that i haven't seen so i hope it pans out

D

Dr Sharpe

My buddy grew out the Cs and I have smoked a ton of it. dont expect to get that big a yeild on your first grow...and that yeild is for outdoors too.
It is nice pot..very tastey.

H

hippiejesus

thats good to hear and i am growing outdoors do u know if he got them from the doc

B

Bluenoser

good choice. canadianhempco is a rip off outfit. i have heard amazing things about the columbian skies but don't think it will finish in my climate

D

Dr Sharpe

thats good to hear and i am growing outdoors do u know if he got them from the doc

Yes he did get them from Doc...dont trust anyone else with his seeds.

Hit up Dr Gruber at Rollitup..he has a smoke report on it there. He will give you any info he has.

convex

convex

I don't believe DGT has any agents or vendors carrying his wares ... stick to the source.

Cheers

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Hippie

Glad to have you, Dr. Greenthumb has good seeds. But if you want awesome seeds buy them here at the farm. Good Luck

mal

Top Bottom