Hey I'm Planning On Buying Land And To Build A House In Hawaii Or In Cali Or Oregon

• Thread starter Ahimsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

best part of America grows the best buds I don't mind little PM

• Cali NorCal are above Santa Rosa like near lake county

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Colorado sunniest state in USA ? Super green house bud ?

• Southern Oregon i.e. Medford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arizona ?

• Hawaiian islands #1 on my list if no or little rare chance of bud rot

• Hawaii grows dense seems like a good place for my PTSD?

• Is Hawaii worste choice? bud rot and mold and not dense Cali like herb

• Cali NorCal east bay EAst of Stockton near angels camp San Andreas

• Other?? Msg in thread tell me your opinion or PM me! PLZ

• Cali arcata out a bit more inland away from the fog? Or near Redding ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Ahimsa

Hey I'm planning on buying land and to build a house in Hawaii or in Cali or Oregon

What's the best place to live if you need to see a dr constantly I been thinking nor cal from around trinity county and near Redding and between the humboldt area like Arcata but I want to find a place to live I'll be happy I'll year long I was thinking buy 20 acres in Hawaii somewhere and build a house and green house and till the soil in to quarter acre fields of all my fruit and stuff I can grow and I can also set up a solar green house with led cob arrays and hid lamps and climate control and also grow a acre or a little less of an og kush strain I been using in Sonoma for years and years so I'm worried if I move NorCal to hawaii I won't have easy access to bho and I don't think there is any medical or cannabis dispensaries of any kind so because I broke my back years ago growing outdoors has became a lot more painful with my spine dissolving so I feel like Hawaii is good to keep my pain meds as the islands have big medical center. But because I'm worried about bud rot in Hawaii and how common is it I don't want moldy or rotten buds because I have to live at this place my whole life it's going to be my and my wife and hopefully children's home I'm used to the dry Sonoma climate because I lived on the coast south of San Francisco and I couldn't get anything to finish or even bud properly outdoors from the humidity and water dew ! I got one sour kush plant and one ATF they finished fine but I made a make shift clear plastic green house with pvc painters plastic and tape so I got the 2 plants to finish but I still got a little rot and a vegged them indooors and started them in flower in doors for 3 weeks so they did well but I'm guessing because they got a jumpstart ahead of the rot and it's heart breaking and I can't have moldy buds on my land I'm using my college fund of a lot of money to buy a home for me to grow pot and beable to get my pain meds for my spinal cord and I'm worried about moving to bad opiate issue areas where doctors will change my cocktail of opiates and meds for my spine and ptsd because weed does nothing for someone with severe pain I tried 2 to 3 plus grams of shatter everyday is imposssible to grow or afford and even that doesn't get rid of all the pain but holy shit 3 plus grams of hash oil bud runs is costly to process and grow that much and you get so stoned after a while being that baked on a eighth of shatter bho twice daily you get so high it's irritating after a while so stoned and sometimes your muscles are so relaxed you can't even pick s5uff up sometimes your so high so I had to take the opiate route sadly and insane loss of ambitions beware all but I couldn't walk so I didnt have a choice it sucks ptsd makes it really hard to decide on where to live

Hawaii I heard reeferman lives in Hawaii to grow and from may to October he's in California growing and flys back to Hawaii to harvest his Gardens in Hawaii during hawaiis harvest time and in Cali he goes there to his gardens to harvest pot in Cali so he can always be flowering outdoor bud year round

So I feel likei want to know if Hawaii if there is bud rot common growing outdoors or is it as good as Sonoma and Redding and humboldt and the east bay and Marin area and lake county and Mendocino for growing pot and bud rot is rare but I hear it rains about 10 minutes it I been looking at southern Oregon because the bud from clubs are at a constant thc content rating 4-20% more thc than buds I've seen sold in Cali and in Washington the normal thc ratio in buds in Oregon state all over the state Portland to the beautiful coast to the snow pass before California the Anna is flowers in Oregon are at 25 to 27% thc with the lowest thc blue dream or green crack it scored 23% I couldn't find any bud with less thc than 22.5% thc was a cbd based strain with 2 % thc and 24% cbd does Oregon state test different than California does Washington test differently than California and does Colorado test differently I don't get why seems common thc % in Washington is normal outdoor thc lols around 13 to 21% even the so called indoor pot in Washington looks like crap grown in a shady green house n super leafy or just flushed because the Washington buds sold are not flushed it's always a dark green kinda brownish green pot and you can't smoke the pot with out puking your lungs out from tasting a bunch of chemicals like if your smoking gorrillla hammer grown in British Columbia where is the best place to grow buds is it NorCal is it also southern Oregon and how does Colorado stand up seeing its the sunniest state in the country Colorado can grow the best sun grown pot I=if it has the most sun out of any state in the USA so growing in Colorado is outdoor the strongest and is it the best bud density and potent and yield size and in an green house with heat and climate control isn't that better than bud grown from anywhere on the east coast

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No fan of punctuation I see
Hard to read all that, but basically all places have pros and cons.

Yea I hear you there, run on paragraphs & sentences fukk with my add. You will get better responses and help if you break your post out into legible sentences and paragraphs. In addition, a comma or period once in a while would be kool.

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

In addition, I'm pretty sure either New Mexico or Arizona would be the sunniest state in the union.
Both have active medical cannabis programs as well.
As for your concern regarding"bud rot" both New Mexico and Arizona have exceptionally arid growing conditions and a nice range of elevations to choose from.
I would say if you seriously have the financial means, you will get profoundly more bang for your buck in NM.
Welcome, and best of luck.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The emerald triangle is notorious for being the best place to produce high end outdoor and greenhouse pot.. Also if your trying to find good deals on BHO and other products to help with your pain I have a feeling mendo and humbolt are gonna be the places to keep you medicated for the cheapest... Honestly anywhere in california and oregon is gonna have a surplus of herb.... As far as where you want to move to and change your entire life thats a bigger decision.... You can produce enough pot with just a couple lights in your garage or extra bedroom so to base moving somewhere on where you can produce weed is kinda overkill unless your trying to "get in the business full time"

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I live in Oregon and love the state but I wouldn't recommend coming here to grow. Our rainy season means you're harvesting early to avoid powdery mildew and bud rot when growing outdoors. I grow outdoors here, but there are a lot of strains I want to grow but avoid because of those issues mentioned above. There are other options like greenhouse growing, etc but you could do that anywhere.

Hawaii would be my first choice based on the weather conditions. I'm sure you could grow a huge variety of strains there without to many issues. NorCal also has a LONG history of growing. All depends on what you're after.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I live in Oregon and love the state but I wouldn't recommend coming here to grow. Our rainy season means you're harvesting early to avoid powdery mildew and bud rot when growing outdoors. I grow outdoors here, but there are a lot of strains I want to grow but avoid because of those issues mentioned above. There are other options like greenhouse growing, etc but you could do that anywhere.

Hawaii would be my first choice based on the weather conditions. I'm sure you could grow a huge variety of strains there without to many issues. NorCal also has a LONG history of growing. All depends on what you're after.
Took the words out of my mouth. Only thing is Southern Oregon is the best place in OR to grow hands down. The valley and coastal areas are notoriously bad for mold problems. Valley grower, very limited on strains to grow outdoors.

A

Alqual

Hey I'm planning on buying land and to build a house in Hawaii or in Cali or Oregon

What's the best place to live if you need to see a dr constantly I been thinking nor cal from around trinity county and near Redding and between the humboldt area like Arcata but I want to find a place to live I'll be happy I'll year long I was thinking buy 20 acres in Hawaii somewhere and build a house and green house and till the soil in to quarter acre fields of all my fruit and stuff I can grow and I can also set up a solar green house with led cob arrays and hid lamps and climate control and also grow a acre or a little less of an og kush strain I been using in Sonoma for years and years so I'm worried if I move NorCal to hawaii I won't have easy access to bho and I don't think there is any medical or cannabis dispensaries of any kind so because I broke my back years ago growing outdoors has became a lot more painful with my spine dissolving so I feel like Hawaii is good to keep my pain meds as the islands have big medical center. But because I'm worried about bud rot in Hawaii and how common is it I don't want moldy or rotten buds because I have to live at this place my whole life it's going to be my and my wife and hopefully children's home I'm used to the dry Sonoma climate because I lived on the coast south of San Francisco and I couldn't get anything to finish or even bud properly outdoors from the humidity and water dew ! I got one sour kush plant and one ATF they finished fine but I made a make shift clear plastic green house with pvc painters plastic and tape so I got the 2 plants to finish but I still got a little rot and a vegged them indooors and started them in flower in doors for 3 weeks so they did well but I'm guessing because they got a jumpstart ahead of the rot and it's heart breaking and I can't have moldy buds on my land I'm using my college fund of a lot of money to buy a home for me to grow pot and beable to get my pain meds for my spinal cord and I'm worried about moving to bad opiate issue areas where doctors will change my cocktail of opiates and meds for my spine and ptsd because weed does nothing for someone with severe pain I tried 2 to 3 plus grams of shatter everyday is imposssible to grow or afford and even that doesn't get rid of all the pain but holy shit 3 plus grams of hash oil bud runs is costly to process and grow that much and you get so stoned after a while being that baked on a eighth of shatter bho twice daily you get so high it's irritating after a while so stoned and sometimes your muscles are so relaxed you can't even pick s5uff up sometimes your so high so I had to take the opiate route sadly and insane loss of ambitions beware all but I couldn't walk so I didnt have a choice it sucks ptsd makes it really hard to decide on where to live

Hawaii I heard reeferman lives in Hawaii to grow and from may to October he's in California growing and flys back to Hawaii to harvest his Gardens in Hawaii during hawaiis harvest time and in Cali he goes there to his gardens to harvest pot in Cali so he can always be flowering outdoor bud year round

So I feel likei want to know if Hawaii if there is bud rot common growing outdoors or is it as good as Sonoma and Redding and humboldt and the east bay and Marin area and lake county and Mendocino for growing pot and bud rot is rare but I hear it rains about 10 minutes it I been looking at southern Oregon because the bud from clubs are at a constant thc content rating 4-20% more thc than buds I've seen sold in Cali and in Washington the normal thc ratio in buds in Oregon state all over the state Portland to the beautiful coast to the snow pass before California the Anna is flowers in Oregon are at 25 to 27% thc with the lowest thc blue dream or green crack it scored 23% I couldn't find any bud with less thc than 22.5% thc was a cbd based strain with 2 % thc and 24% cbd does Oregon state test different than California does Washington test differently than California and does Colorado test differently I don't get why seems common thc % in Washington is normal outdoor thc lols around 13 to 21% even the so called indoor pot in Washington looks like crap grown in a shady green house n super leafy or just flushed because the Washington buds sold are not flushed it's always a dark green kinda brownish green pot and you can't smoke the pot with out puking your lungs out from tasting a bunch of chemicals like if your smoking gorrillla hammer grown in British Columbia where is the best place to grow buds is it NorCal is it also southern Oregon and how does Colorado stand up seeing its the sunniest state in the country Colorado can grow the best sun grown pot I=if it has the most sun out of any state in the USA so growing in Colorado is outdoor the strongest and is it the best bud density and potent and yield size and in an green house with heat and climate control isn't that better than bud grown from anywhere on the east coast
Reeferman lives in Canada and he's not allowed in the US. He bounces back and forth between Vancouver and the plains. He's an avid white supremacist which has caused him issues here and in Canada.

Top Bottom