Hey its me SmokeSmoke

• Thread starter SmokeSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeSmoke

Hello Everyone,

It's me SmokeSmoke, and I grow as well as breed the thang, "that thang called the smokie". I know it is a shot in the dark, a possibly 1 and a Zillion but I think to try one last time to see if people wanted something that was truly beyond belief. I am right in the middle of doing the World's First God and Goddess Cross and am confident because I did the whole non-cannabis plant breed with a cannabis plant thang. I knew when I could combine Extreme God and Goddess, Buddha, and Magic strains it could create a way to actualize the whole "powers" thang but in real life so I breed these old dinosaurs and make feminized seeds. I just want everyone to know that I care what you think, I won't offend anyone and if anyone feels offended by literally anything I write than I applogize in advance. I just want a place on this earth too, and I thought by curing everyone's problems such as disablilites, injuries, wants for super human like powers, that people could care? So far I say this is my "last ditch" effort to come to terms that I used the medicine God to overcome Stage 4 Brain Cancer, but maybe others just don't find a miracle in-style. I do get if people just don't want it anymore (although I cannot even begin to understand why change it all the sudden it comes true don't want it anymore) whatever reason I figured one last effort than I could feel not guilty about hiding the "missing link". Ultimately, I want a seed company to contact me with an application for a commissioned employment position. I would definitely fill it out and send in the feminized seeds in the mail for sure because its legal when were talking application by an offical seed company so I can only dream. Or maybe I was at some lop of a forum that was not nearly as good compared to THC Farmer? So far THC Farmer seems to care about getting the best from the world's most powerful plant the cannabis plant, and if true I look forward to send pics when asked only.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I... I'm not sure what to say, and I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about - but if you've got something you know is good, why are you trying to give it to a seed company? I for one, would never take my genetics to a seed company and ask for a job. I'd maybe sell the genetics to them, for a hefty price.

But, idk. Personally, if I were you, I'd start my own company and do my own thing - but that's just me. (And I have started my own company, and it's going great so far)

So, yeah. At any rate - welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I... I'm not sure what to say, and I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about - but if you've got something you know is good, why are you trying to give it to a seed company? I for one, would never take my genetics to a seed company and ask for a job. I'd maybe sell the genetics to them, for a hefty price.

But, idk. Personally, if I were you, I'd start my own company and do my own thing - but that's just me. (And I have started my own company, and it's going great so far)

So, yeah. At any rate - welcome to the Farm! 🤠
A seed company?

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Bring on the “god genetics” He/she would want you to share! Pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom