Hey Nectarfam... Try This Coco Mix

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have had absolutely stellar results in the test facility by mixing Coco Loco and Batch64 Pioneer blend at a 1:1 ratio (1 bag + 1 bag). This is a quick way to get your plants rocking; start feeding NFTG immediately.

The only thing I've experienced with better results is my amended soilless mix. My buddy makes a top-notch balanced mineral mix that I add to Pro Mix or VermiPro (I ditched the VermiPro due to Monsanto's takeover of Vermicrop Organics). It is NOT a super soil per se, but a balanced soilless mix. The NFTG has been a cheaper way to supplement the mix, and I don't have to use a cup per gallon to achieve splendid results.

The Coco Loco / Batch 64 Pioneer combo is an easier way to get the ball rolling if you don't know my buddy...haha.
Batch64 is available in Colorado, mostly. Stay away from their Moonshine blend, as it is NOT balanced at all according to my soil testing lab.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I should add we are averaging 1.25 gpw on an all-natural nutrient regimen. Not totally organic because some of the ingredients are derived from minerals, not carbon-based.

john martin

john martin

Nectar #4 mix FTW. Only drawback is it has pretty high water retention, but for my style its perfect.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nectar #4 mix FTW. Only drawback is it has pretty high water retention, but for my style its perfect.
Did you try the mix I suggested or just decide to run your keyboard... Get the fuck outta here. I have used the Nectar 4 in side by sides against this and I offered a suggestion to IMPROVE the grows of those using the #4.

john martin

john martin

Did you try the mix I suggested or just decide to run your keyboard... Get the fuck outta here. I have used the Nectar 4 in side by sides against this and I offered a suggestion to IMPROVE the grows of those using the #4.

I have had absolutely stellar results in the test facility by mixing Coco Loco and Batch64 Pioneer blend at a 1:1 ratio (1 bag + 1 bag). This is a quick way to get your plants rocking; start feeding NFTG immediately.

The only thing I've experienced with better results is my amended soilless mix. My buddy makes a top-notch balanced mineral mix that I add to Pro Mix or VermiPro (I ditched the VermiPro due to Monsanto's takeover of Vermicrop Organics). It is NOT a super soil per se, but a balanced soilless mix. The NFTG has been a cheaper way to supplement the mix, and I don't have to use a cup per gallon to achieve splendid results.

The Coco Loco / Batch 64 Pioneer combo is an easier way to get the ball rolling if you don't know my buddy...haha.
Batch64 is available in Colorado, mostly. Stay away from their Moonshine blend, as it is NOT balanced at all according to my soil testing lab.

You not once said that you tried the #4 mix (until AFTER we mentioned it) so stop being extremely rude, thanks.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

You not once said that you tried the #4 mix (until AFTER we mentioned it) so stop being extremely rude, thanks.
Rude would be offering your opinion where it wasn't invited, especially as ignorant as it is, since you haven't done a side-by-side, eh? This was a tip, not a discussion.

The Terps

The Terps

Ya I can't believe someone one on a forum designed to allow growers to share ideas and opinions would ever post something that differed from your cold hard fact of undocumented side by side results! Seriously man take a chill pill. If your so stoked on your mix that's great but being rude cause a guy says he likes blue more than green is pretty lame.
So here is a tip I will drop without invitation jumping down someone else throat doesn't make you look very intelligent. It just makes you seem rude and small minded.
FYI I like Tupur for the win so I will fuck off also so you don't need to write me off .

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

lol.... ok folks. Sorry for the language and attitude.
You guys do you and I'll do me.
I've been around a while and thought I'd share something that really improved my results. If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. That's a great thing in my main grow, but I also have an experimental grow and I like to push my limits.
Don't knock it til ya try it, even if I didn't deliver the message in a nice way.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

No thanks. I'll leave it to the cats that mix my soil... Oregons's Only Organics. #4 for life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom