hey peeps

• Thread starter irie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

irie

Figured I'd head over here and join in the fun. I have some exploring to do but it looks like a friendly place here.

I been growing for 4 year or more; love all the Chemdog genetics and keep Chemdog D, Snowdog, and Chemdog's Sister close to my heart. I also run Romulan x ISS, Sour D IBL, double underdawg, Pre98 bubba and numerous others, including several kinds of seeds I just popped. I rock out in both soil and coco with drip feeds and hand watering....Further explanation in anotherr thread....

Some Chemdog D at day 60 for the eyes..

Hey peeps
Chemfull
S

Snookster

Hello Irie & WELCOME to the Farm! Nice pics ya got there my friend! You'll find this place is very cool with some really great people. Look forward to seeing more of your work! ENJOY! Snook:rasta:

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm irie:hi..enjoi ur stay!
..and i'm very interested to see ur showz:free-character-smil,..u got a top selection of strains ma friend..i love all dawgs too:mmm

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Irie :hi:

I

irie

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I see some familiar faces and this site rocks the further I dig around. I love how it's more than just a forum; lots of good stuff here.

REvolution - I had no problems with Chemdog D; she's been one of the easier ones actually. Eats up N and is flushing easily.

D

DR. nick

hey there welcome to the farm irie! I am curious what the high/smell/flavor is like on the romulan x iss and how it compares quality-wise to your other strains.

I

irie

hey there welcome to the farm irie! I am curious what the high/smell/flavor is like on the romulan x iss and how it compares quality-wise to your other strains.

Funny you ask. Nobody ever pays attention to it online but in "real life" she's one of the most popular. Had her since the beginning. It was the first clone I traded for, and came from a local who had been growing out seeds for many many years.

The smell is VERY strong skunk/lemony lime goodness. It's like a tropical fruit skunk. The smell to taste translation is there too...very tasty. And she's potent and yields well to boot. Clones easy...seriously a wonderful strain. I'll have to dig some pics up

D

DR. nick

thanks irie! I wonder if she is clearheaded and or euphoric, the rom x iss. also how long does she take to flower. Yeah, you know its always hard to find info on some of those canadian strains but most of what I do hear is excellent, and the romulan I have tried was fantastic.

O

OTrizie

Irie,

NIce to meet you,exellent pictures!
Welcome to the farm. See ya round.

Later

OT

I

irie

I wouldn't say it's a clear/euphoric high. That would be the sour diesel I run...the "Romski" as I call it is more of an even balanced indica/sativa. It finishes fast, at around 55-60 days. Nice quote tooo btw DR. Nick.

O

Oxirous

That is some great genetics you've got there!!!!:boogie:
Figured I'd head over here and join in the fun. I have some exploring to do but it looks like a friendly place here.

I been growing for 4 year or more; love all the Chemdog genetics and keep Chemdog D, Snowdog, and Chemdog's Sister close to my heart. I also run Romulan x ISS, Sour D IBL, double underdawg, Pre98 bubba and numerous others, including several kinds of seeds I just popped. I rock out in both soil and coco with drip feeds and hand watering....Further explanation in anotherr thread....

Some Chemdog D at day 60 for the eyes..

Latest posts

Top Bottom