Hey people ,I’m finch 1st time grower,I’ve been hanging around in the shadows have sneak peeks here and there on here ,now I’ve my courage up

• Thread starter Finchyboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finchyboy

Finchyboy

I’ve been growing for ten years now but I’m no master grower by any means finchy but picked up a bit on the way I’ve been using Dutch pro a&b grow & bloom for most of that time started with plant magic that was ok tried canna didn’t get on with it as for the additives and boosters the only pk boost i have seen a good result from using is grotek monster bloom not that I’ve used lots of them but I’ve used the Dutch pro explode with no big noticeable difference I have used Buddhas tree ionic and the plant magic one the grotek m/b is the only one that I use now just started using the grotek range now on last grow along with the Dutch pro and yeah happy enough trouble with me is that it’s never enough im a greedy bastard never used advanced nutes heard only good things about it to be honest i think a good base nutes is probably all you really need i only got this grotek range because it was virtually half price similar to the advanced range quite a few bottles lol but like i was saying good base nutes should really be enough but no harm experimenting in fact keep experimenting as you learn how your plants are reacting to what you are doing to them nutes are important but so is the light an air and temperature and you as a gardener i tend to push the plants in the way of the nutes I think we all do but you have to read what your plants are telling you i learned that my plants were suffering from a nitrogen toxicity from aqua man don’t think there’s much this dude doesn’t know very clever man leaves were clawing which is that your lights look good brother spyder must be a decent light lots of people use them with great results from what you see on this forum but your white lights is that the philizon new one doesn’t that use the Samsung chips?anyway you stay in touch bro any way I can help you i will and you might be able to help me out with a few things that you know peace ✌
It does use the Samsung chips bro ,that as was probs the final nail on me Ito get ,if they’re sanding ,they can’t be too bad ,I bought a heavy duty extension,takes alsirtsof plugs and USB’s was hoping it may let more watts through to the lights, but here’s to wishing ,Iyou explained well and really 4 plants need 160 to 240 watts tothdplants ,you taught me well,just because it’s a bigger extension,it won’t put any more than what you said before out cyclonepress lols ..wishing I a star ,I’m glad you like those ,I was over the moon when they came , then gutted when people said about spyders and others ,over the moonwginwhen i Becker tgespydersoutand seen how similar ,fingers crossed they’ll do for now till this ones done ,then we’ll see and hearing that from yourself Cyoress ,thanks mate ,you gotta trust someone & I can pick, I’ve to with everyone , but the trust ,I’ve see what you’ve been writing , I know what you can do ,so that’s big ,cheers mate ..hey cypress see them pots you can use without soil,qlwatera dnutrients..are they any good. Was speaking to my mums neighup ingoasgow, he mentioned temanswid budhis dad uses tge and they’re the bizness ..but the wee guys 19 ,he likes to blow his kown trumpet , lols , like most of us did at 19 ..anyway ,when henentioned them , I knew exact was he was meaning , had been looking and taking prices on them and other shit a couple of weeks back and thought interesting,but put it on the back burner ,I buying nothing before asking anymore ,at£30 a pot,are heyworth it , intact do they do the job ? They look cool, that’s what caught my eye ..hope I’ve not mumbled a mad load of piddlebuddu ..hope to hear bck from you , have a good night , over n out buddy..ps thanks about the nutrients heads , that you and spike , I trusted Speak me word, defotrusting hours ..thanks again..a root toot toot over n oot ..oops pls oh and that Anna A&B I’ve got a full pair of bottles here ..someone else told me the same as you, that it was Shan, rubbish, gdnight bro

Spike8910

Spike8910

If its clones just search for @Fudge on here and yeah he ships I think it's 6 clones for £35 posted

Cypress66

Cypress66

It does use the Samsung chips bro ,that as was probs the final nail on me Ito get ,if they’re sanding ,they can’t be too bad ,I bought a heavy duty extension,takes alsirtsof plugs and USB’s was hoping it may let more watts through to the lights, but here’s to wishing ,Iyou explained well and really 4 plants need 160 to 240 watts tothdplants ,you taught me well,just because it’s a bigger extension,it won’t put any more than what you said before out cyclonepress lols ..wishing I a star ,I’m glad you like those ,I was over the moon when they came , then gutted when people said about spyders and others ,over the moonwginwhen i Becker tgespydersoutand seen how similar ,fingers crossed they’ll do for now till this ones done ,then we’ll see and hearing that from yourself Cyoress ,thanks mate ,you gotta trust someone & I can pick, I’ve to with everyone , but the trust ,I’ve see what you’ve been writing , I know what you can do ,so that’s big ,cheers mate ..hey cypress see them pots you can use without soil,qlwatera dnutrients..are they any good. Was speaking to my mums neighup ingoasgow, he mentioned temanswid budhis dad uses tge and they’re the bizness ..but the wee guys 19 ,he likes to blow his kown trumpet , lols , like most of us did at 19 ..anyway ,when henentioned them , I knew exact was he was meaning , had been looking and taking prices on them and other shit a couple of weeks back and thought interesting,but put it on the back burner ,I buying nothing before asking anymore ,at£30 a pot,are heyworth it , intact do they do the job ? They look cool, that’s what caught my eye ..hope I’ve not mumbled a mad load of piddlebuddu ..hope to hear bck from you , have a good night , over n out buddy..ps thanks about the nutrients heads , that you and spike , I trusted Speak me word, defotrusting hours ..thanks again..a root toot toot over n oot ..oops pls oh and that Anna A&B I’ve got a full pair of bottles here ..someone else told me the same as you, that it was Shan, rubbish, gdnight bro
You talking about the oxypot dwc bubbler pots never used them but was looking at them myself won two of them in auction on eBay but the seller was a scammer they never came so never got to use them i was looking at the rdwc system which is the same thing but it has a resivoir tank supplying the pots got to be easier to check the water 💦 ph and ec but there is bound to be someone on here that will have used them and will be able to help you out peace ✌️

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Hey GroMe, I had alot of confusion on me first auto grow, they dont need 121/12 like a normal plant . Am I right , if I'm not you'll get a couple notifications in a few mins lmao. But yeah make sure they get at least 20 hrs of light. Just my experience, might not be much ,I've only been growing inside for a few years. And it was my first experience with autos. It was a GG#4 Auto Fem. Good luck GroMe.

20210415 165854
Cypress66

Cypress66

Whappen finchy boy?

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Hey Cypress ,I’m great, well ,one out of 4 great ..I’ll put a couple of pics on soon ..I was thinking last night I need to say thanks for putting me onto that about my light,ended up doing a little side by side experiment,that burple light,sorry anyone that thinks they’re great ,but they’ve been a big waste of time and that bigger full spectrum Phizon (still only 100watts,but what a difference)?I have 2 of the 4 plants under each of them .the burpke ones are slow and small lols( was gutted in fact,it’s cool now)but that phizon one .I know it’s not the best and after being told I checked and seen they’re similar to the spyders I checked after you mentioned,I think it was you ,but anyway ,what a difference..so thanks a lot ,one of the 2under that one is flourishing,I only wish I’d know ,what the 6 or 7 weeks before,the other ones not too bad ,looks about 5 or 6 days behind,as you know I didn’t do a diary or owt this time ..but will do next time ,I believe I maybe 2 weeks out from flushing the big one ,maybe 3weeks for the rest..I’m stopping the big bud ,next feed ,that’s tomorrow,defo forthe bigger one (lols ,it’s tiny compared to most pics I’ve seen from other growers,but I’m seeing it) gonna start using overdrive?? What do you think?? ,I know I was maybe drawn into stuff I maybe didn’t need,that’s another mistake I’ll remedy for my auto Aks..and I have people like you there now to ask before I start running again and fall bck in my face..anyway I hope you’re ok ,keeping yourself well ..I’ll put some photos on as soon as the house is awake ..you’ll see they’re maybe not the most impressive,but the bigger one ,considering I was using only that little burple light till ,what ,about 3 weeks now and on all 4.. ,well wow ..I’m ok with them for my first time.my plan is to get another of these phizons,or maybe hit eBay and get a decent price on a Spyder..thanks for your gelp buddy and cheers for keeping in touch ..I’m still watching ,although it’s been about a week since I’ve been here ..So anyways,.you have the best day buddy and thanks once again .you and anyone else that helped ..ps when I do my next grow,if anyone wants to tell me what I’m doing wrong ,I don’t mind getting my feelings hurt if saves the hurt in my pocket ..our Finchy over n out

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

You talking about the oxypot dwc bubbler pots never used them but was looking at them myself won two of them in auction on eBay but the seller was a scammer they never came so never got to use them i was looking at the rdwc system which is the same thing but it has a resivoir tank supplying the pots got to be easier to check the water 💦 ph and ec but there is bound to be someone on here that will have used them and will be able to help you out peace ✌
I was speaking to a lad ,after we spoke about them in this,it was quite strange,a neighbour from up my way,I hadn’t even mentioned them ,but he said that I should get those ,it’s a lot less work and easy to use ,no mess either ,so I think they’ll be cool,I have 4bricks of coco coir and perlite up there for these next 4,so I won’t go that way till I’ve finished those ,I put the money in to get this next grow on the go,with the knowledge I’ve gained from people like yourselve,Spike and Mite..I’m looking forward to this next one,I can’t wait for that last one to finish,but it’s all about being patient..being patient is when I’m noticing that I may have one out the four that may give out a few decent buds ,I’m all exited lols..I’ll put a couple of photos on in a couple of hours ,when I can get upstairs and not wake the kids and her up ..

Cypress66

Cypress66

I was speaking to a lad ,after we spoke about them in this,it was quite strange,a neighbour from up my way,I hadn’t even mentioned them ,but he said that I should get those ,it’s a lot less work and easy to use ,no mess either ,so I think they’ll be cool,I have 4bricks of coco coir and perlite up there for these next 4,so I won’t go that way till I’ve finished those ,I put the money in to get this next grow on the go,with the knowledge I’ve gained from people like yourselve,Spike and Mite..I’m looking forward to this next one,I can’t wait for that last one to finish,but it’s all about being patient..being patient is when I’m noticing that I may have one out the four that may give out a few decent buds ,I’m all exited lols..I’ll put a couple of photos on in a couple of hours ,when I can get upstairs and not wake the kids and her up ..
Look forward to seeing the pictures finchy peace ✌️ bro

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Look forward to seeing the pictures finchy peace ✌️ bro
Cypress ,I almost forgot to post those pics ,I just did there ,hope they landed safe at the thc ,not the best you’ll have seen ,but better than they were ,a wee side by side burple v full spectrum..I feel like a scientist here..lols..I’ll get there ..let me know if the pics appear or do I have to post them through this thread..I’m not too tech savvy either...but I’m as cool as ice ,but twice as nice..only playing buddy..thanks for your support ..I’m not a bag of nerves as much now ,been defoliating,terrified at 1st,but when I saw the results ,it made me feel 6ft taller..get bck to me if you see those pics..I’ve saw others,mines defo won’t win the photo comp..but if you approve or put me right where I’ve went wrong ..I don’t mind an insult,I’m a Scotsman,although I’m more a Sean Connery than highlander wi a kilt and ginger hair ..where the men are men and the sheep are scared,that’s the highlands ,I’m Glaswegian but stay in Lockerbie..you may remember when that plane went down,that’s where ms and my little are right now..sorry about the book ,hope you’re well ..ova n out ps just saw upload photos,straight to you buddy..lol..technoScientist over n out ✌️❤️

B91402A5 4463 49E9 B9FF DE758BE9B5BC
D48B32FC D6E6 44C6 B621 07BD092104FB
C7E816CD C7A6 4F8A BCB9 7B4BBE9FBEE2
3452C834 7A19 44B2 85F9 656D8E9E2B8E
51205AB0 8039 4C35 95CE 35F893380FD6
699E003C 42B3 4443 A769 E5AD355AC2BF
29FB786B 0D34 4E81 9061 643979D0A8E3
15F324C5 F193 4175 BA15 79DE6F9CC3E7
AEBAB045 4599 4704 9C1C BDED5D2F8B25
Cypress66

Cypress66

Cypress ,I almost forgot to post those pics ,I just did there ,hope they landed safe at the thc ,not the best you’ll have seen ,but better than they were ,a wee side by side burple v full spectrum..I feel like a scientist here..lols..I’ll get there ..let me know if the pics appear or do I have to post them through this thread..I’m not too tech savvy either...but I’m as cool as ice ,but twice as nice..only playing buddy..thanks for your support ..I’m not a bag of nerves as much now ,been defoliating,terrified at 1st,but when I saw the results ,it made me feel 6ft taller..get bck to me if you see those pics..I’ve saw others,mines defo won’t win the photo comp..but if you approve or put me right where I’ve went wrong ..I don’t mind an insult,I’m a Scotsman,although I’m more a Sean Connery than highlander wi a kilt and ginger hair ..where the men are men and the sheep are scared,that’s the highlands ,I’m Glaswegian but stay in Lockerbie..you may remember when that plane went down,that’s where ms and my little are right now..sorry about the book ,hope you’re well ..ova n out ps just saw upload photos,straight to you buddy..lol..technoScientist over n out ✌️❤️
Greetings to you finchy boy the plants are looking great they look early flowers to me mate how long do they go autos is it 100 days or something like that I’ve grown them before but a long time ago they look like they are at about 3/4 weeks in to me might be wrong though how far away are your lights from the top of your plants they look like they are quite high in the pictures again may be the picture anyway well done my brother and happy devils harvest day when you’re sitting there and your mashed remember that you grew that......best thing about it as far as im concerned great feeling of satisfaction peace ✌️ to you kuzz had a good pal and he was a Glaswegian his family moved to Corby in Northamptonshire visited a few times and the whole town talk with a very strong Glasgow accent some place mate I met some people who if they had told me that black was white i would have agreed with them great place the fella i was with was a bit of a hero to the town he was a middle weight champion for two years back in the day he ended up hanging himself years later god knows why he was doing okay family good job shame sorry for that little ray of sunshine ☀️ unbelievable place Corby was like being in Glasgow peace ✌️ bro

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Greetings to you finchy boy the plants are looking great they look early flowers to me mate how long do they go autos is it 100 days or something like that I’ve grown them before but a long time ago they look like they are at about 3/4 weeks in to me might be wrong though how far away are your lights from the top of your plants they look like they are quite high in the pictures again may be the picture anyway well done my brother and happy devils harvest day when you’re sitting there and your mashed remember that you grew that......best thing about it as far as im concerned great feeling of satisfaction peace ✌️ to you kuzz had a good pal and he was a Glaswegian his family moved to Corby in Northamptonshire visited a few times and the whole town talk with a very strong Glasgow accent some place mate I met some people who if they had told me that black was white i would have agreed with them great place the fella i was with was a bit of a hero to the town he was a middle weight champion for two years back in the day he ended up hanging himself years later god knows why he was doing okay family good job shame sorry for that little ray of sunshine ☀️ unbelievable place Corby was like being in Glasgow peace ✌️ bro
Hi Cypress,hope you’re well big chap..Thanks for that mate,made me smile and put the beat back in my feet there ..sorry to hear about your mate ,the2nd name wouldn’t have been harkin?? ..I knew a boxer ,well the whole family were ,I stayed with them on a the farm in Helensburgh,,the oldest brother was middleweight,national champions s a similar story ,was quite spooky when I read that..probs diffferent lads..anyways that was some family .about 6 brothers ,a bigger Scottish mum,she was a diamond ,wow and the dinners were to die for and tge dad ,Wee mR Karkuns ,he trained the lads ,had a gym in the barn and if any of the boys were arguing ,he’d get them to pull on the gloves and get in the ring .lols..madness but great..anyway thsnks for that heads up Cypress..you could maybe help me here again ,soz for being a pest ..the bigger fella on the right of my tent ,well I thought he was maybe 2weeks ahead of the rest..that phizon saved them mate..anyway ,I fed that one only overdrive last 2feeds,dropped the big bud lije they say..and we’ll I’m not too sure if I’m a week to early with that one..it’s due a feed tomorrow do you think I should carry on it put her back to the same feed as the other 3..I believe you’re not far off the mark with those..it just feels like forever hahaha ..I need to be patient..just to another pic of the plant I’m talking abouts buds,the ones with the overdrive..will I carry on with the overdrive,go back to the micro,bloom and grow,with B52 and big bud ...dropped that voodoo juice a couple of weeks bck ..or should I maybe flush the bigger fella and put him bck TK the same feed as the other free..I don’t mean to bother you and I hope you’re having the best time..Ps Corby ,that’s right down the south of England?my young brother stays just along in Portsmouth..small world..??cheers mate ..finchyboy over n out
CB0F469B 9B2B 44D6 8826 31EDAEF7DC0B
CE91C9E3 9974 4AE7 B8E6 2772A18613A9

B17D5FBE 5312 4821 B36F 89A57CE5CBF3
Cypress66

Cypress66

Hi Cypress,hope you’re well big chap..Thanks for that mate,made me smile and put the beat back in my feet there ..sorry to hear about your mate ,the2nd name wouldn’t have been harkin?? ..I knew a boxer ,well the whole family were ,I stayed with them on a the farm in Helensburgh,,the oldest brother was middleweight,national champions s a similar story ,was quite spooky when I read that..probs diffferent lads..anyways that was some family .about 6 brothers ,a bigger Scottish mum,she was a diamond ,wow and the dinners were to die for and tge dad ,Wee mR Karkuns ,he trained the lads ,had a gym in the barn and if any of the boys were arguing ,he’d get them to pull on the gloves and get in the ring .lols..madness but great..anyway thsnks for that heads up Cypress..you could maybe help me here again ,soz for being a pest ..the bigger fella on the right of my tent ,well I thought he was maybe 2weeks ahead of the rest..that phizon saved them mate..anyway ,I fed that one only overdrive last 2feeds,dropped the big bud lije they say..and we’ll I’m not too sure if I’m a week to early with that one..it’s due a feed tomorrow do you think I should carry on it put her back to the same feed as the other 3..I believe you’re not far off the mark with those..it just feels like forever hahaha ..I need to be patient..just to another pic of the plant I’m talking abouts buds,the ones with the overdrive..will I carry on with the overdrive,go back to the micro,bloom and grow,with B52 and big bud ...dropped that voodoo juice a couple of weeks bck ..or should I maybe flush the bigger fella and put him bck TK the same feed as the other free..I don’t mean to bother you and I hope you’re having the best time..Ps Corby ,that’s right down the south of England?my young brother stays just along in Portsmouth..small world..??cheers mate ..finchyboy over n outView attachment 1118877View attachment 1118879
Nice to hear from you finchy boy different family mate name was irvine as for the feed if they are in their last two weeks I will be flushing my plants maybe one week before the harvest but a lot of people will just really dial down on the nutes that’s really up to you but you should be easing up on your nutes in the late flowering period just monitor your ladies closely and they look like they are in good health to me but be sure not to harvest them too early you have a magnifying glass too look at the trichs?

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Nice to hear from you finchy boy different family mate name was irvine as for the feed if they are in their last two weeks I will be flushing my plants maybe one week before the harvest but a lot of people will just really dial down on the nutes that’s really up to you but you should be easing up on your nutes in the late flowering period just monitor your ladies closely and they look like they are in good health to me but be sure not to harvest them too early you have a magnifying glass too look at the trichs?
Will do Cypress..I sent out another thread there,wasn’t wanting to keep pestering you ,but it’s the one on the right hand side that I believe is doing great..but I think I may have got all excited again and blundered..I took out the big bud that I’m using and started using overdrive..I sort of know I’m may be a week ,could be 2too early..do you know if I can stop the overdrive and go back to the big bud ,week 4,I’ve estimated it at ,week 5syarts Sunday..you have a good eye mate, I have a rough estimate,lols,but you’re defo not far off the mark ,and as you know I have already slapped myself for no diary..about the lights I think it maybe the photo ,I did measure just incase..the full spectrum on the left is just over 40 cams..I may need to double check that again ,it’s from memory just now ,soz about that big chap ..so anyways ..the overdrive and big bud?? I do know overdrive is not meant to be used till the last 2weeks..have I blundered mate,do I carry (I’ve done 3feeds..one every2nd day,so I’m on day 6) .or can I maybe just start using the same feed nutrients as I’ve been using on all 4 until I used that overdrive on that one plant..I’m in a bit of a conundrum mate..and sorry for being a pest once agsin..hope you and yours ,family included are all well..hopefully hear from you once again soon..and thanks once more ..finchyboy over n out .

Cypress66

Cypress66

Will do Cypress..I sent out another thread there,wasn’t wanting to keep pestering you ,but it’s the one on the right hand side that I believe is doing great..but I think I may have got all excited again and blundered..I took out the big bud that I’m using and started using overdrive..I sort of know I’m may be a week ,could be 2too early..do you know if I can stop the overdrive and go back to the big bud ,week 4,I’ve estimated it at ,week 5syarts Sunday..you have a good eye mate, I have a rough estimate,lols,but you’re defo not far off the mark ,and as you know I have already slapped myself for no diary..about the lights I think it maybe the photo ,I did measure just incase..the full spectrum on the left is just over 40 cams..I may need to double check that again ,it’s from memory just now ,soz about that big chap ..so anyways ..the overdrive and big bud?? I do know overdrive is not meant to be used till the last 2weeks..have I blundered mate,do I carry (I’ve done 3feeds..one every2nd day,so I’m on day 6) .or can I maybe just start using the same feed nutrients as I’ve been using on all 4 until I used that overdrive on that one plant..I’m in a bit of a conundrum mate..and sorry for being a pest once agsin..hope you and yours ,family included are all well..hopefully hear from you once again soon..and thanks once more ..finchyboy over n out .
Anytime finchy boy you’re no pest bro believe me enjoy the chats with you kuzz overdrive i would assume is a similar product to the carbo max by grotek this is used in the last two weeks of the feed it’s the only one that I don’t use out of the range but im not sure on that but I don’t think you should be worrying too much about it maybe give them a flush and then feed them as you were so if they are photos they still have 4/5wks left plenty of time to go very critical stage of the life of the plants fattening up and ripening up all your hard work and patience is about to be rewarded keep them healthy and happy like you have been doing as far as I can see and happy daze peace ✌️ to you and your family brother

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Anytime finchy boy you’re no pest bro believe me enjoy the chats with you kuzz overdrive i would assume is a similar product to the carbo max by grotek this is used in the last two weeks of the feed it’s the only one that I don’t use out of the range but im not sure on that but I don’t think you should be worrying too much about it maybe give them a flush and then feed them as you were so if they are photos they still have 4/5wks left plenty of time to go very critical stage of the life of the plants fattening up and ripening up all your hard work and patience is about to be rewarded keep them healthy and happy like you have been doing as far as I can see and happy daze peace ✌️ to you and your family brother
Thanks Cypress,you’re a diamond mate.One question,it may sound silly or maybe I’m just being a bit lazy to check it out.This daft internet stuff leaves me puggled sometimes..What it is ,is the dimmer light on a full spectrum grow light ,what’s it for? I thought that the lights were just put on and off at whatever light cycle you’re using?should I be,dimming it at certain points in the day ,maybe mimicking the evening before the lights go off and also in the morning,doing the same thing until sunrise,the lights going on? If you know what I mean ..just mimicking a full day of sunset to sunrise? Not so much for this grow,you’ve gave me the confidence to carry on & that’s greatly appreciated.but if there’s anything else I can do to get a better grow out of these auto AKs & the feminised White Widows I still have to start,then as always you’re answer will be golden ..thanks buddy..next grow will defo be a week by week diary(Daily even or hourly,it can consume you easily,eh? Lols) ..ps would you advise the next one to be the feminised or the autos.I remember you saying ,it’s been a while since you done the autos,so I’m thinking maybe the feminised is the way to go? I did see in that ILGM bit a while bck ,even before I got myself a set up ,that the white widows were ideal for beginners,hence that’s why I got them,just that wee bit of info has always stuck for years..so what do you think big chap?I maybe trying to run before I can walk ,but it’s really planning ahead ,like I should’ve for this one.I’ll learn and I have a good teacher😉 .Thanks once again big chapPeace out ✌️

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Thanks Cypress,you’re a diamond mate.One question,it may sound silly or maybe I’m just being a bit lazy to check it out.This daft internet stuff leaves me puggled sometimes..What it is ,is the dimmer light on a full spectrum grow light ,what’s it for? I thought that the lights were just put on and off at whatever light cycle you’re using?should I be,dimming it at certain points in the day ,maybe mimicking the evening before the lights go off and also in the morning,doing the same thing until sunrise,the lights going on? If you know what I mean ..just mimicking a full day of sunset to sunrise? Not so much for this grow,you’ve gave me the confidence to carry on & that’s greatly appreciated.but if there’s anything else I can do to get a better grow out of these auto AKs & the feminised White Widows I still have to start,then as always you’re answer will be golden ..thanks buddy..next grow will defo be a week by week diary(Daily even or hourly,it can consume you easily,eh? Lols) ..ps would you advise the next one to be the feminised or the autos.I remember you saying ,it’s been a while since you done the autos,so I’m thinking maybe the feminised is the way to go? I did see in that ILGM bit a while bck ,even before I got myself a set up ,that the white widows were ideal for beginners,hence that’s why I got them,just that wee bit of info has always stuck for years..so what do you think big chap?I maybe trying to run before I can walk ,but it’s really planning ahead ,like I should’ve for this one.I’ll learn and I have a good teacher😉 .Thanks once again big chapPeace out ✌️
It’s to dim the lights so that way you don’t burn em. Lol
Also that way you can set it at a certain height and instead of raising it you can control how much light it’s getting.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

It’s to dim the lights so that way you don’t burn em. Lol
Also that way you can set it at a certain height and instead of raising it you can control how much light it’s getting.
RealizedReal000.Wow, lols..I knew it may have been a silly question...I should brighten up my own dimmer switch ... Stupid is as stupid does,..but you’ll never get if you don’t ask ..but seriously thanks RealizedReal000..our Finchyboy Gump here over out

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

I dont normally spell that bad, I must of had a few my bad ladies and gents.

Cypress66

Cypress66

No finchy boy your not trying to ruin before you can walk bro you are just thinking ahead planning your next project and that’s the way kuzz the dimmer is for lowering the intensity of the lights so you don’t have to be raising or lowering them more for your young seedlings so that they don’t burn or if you have been using a weaker light before so they have time to get used to the stronger light you can adjust the power to your plants reaction i put my last two under a 240wt after being under a 24wt t5 they were thriving about 3 nodes on them went to check them after a couple of hours and one of them was bleached badly and that is not a good sight just dimmed the lights and they were fine but I was lucky to have caught it some use it for the veg stage and slowly increase the power plants don’t need as much light vegging as they do for flowering but when you’re using really high power lights it will be more important than the lower powered lights saves you money to as well i suppose used properly as for photos or auto i was growing them when I was second or third grow in and probably next three grows crazy things they are in the way they do their thing but I personally never got any decent yields from them but that’s my story looking at the pictures on the farm they can do it didn’t like the light cycle as far as the cost of the electric and the main thing is that you have control of the flowering time which is a must for me and I don’t think you can take clones or it’s hard not sure on that one bro if you have any grow up what you have whatever they are but if you grow both you will need two tents bro see what you prefer anyway peace ✌️ to you and your people it was once said i smoked so much weed for a brother that I looked like the nigga on the zig zag cover

Latest posts

Top Bottom