Hey people ,I’m finch 1st time grower,I’ve been hanging around in the shadows have sneak peeks here and there on here ,now I’ve my courage up

• Thread starter Finchyboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finchyboy

Finchyboy

No finchy boy your not trying to ruin before you can walk bro you are just thinking ahead planning your next project and that’s the way kuzz the dimmer is for lowering the intensity of the lights so you don’t have to be raising or lowering them more for your young seedlings so that they don’t burn or if you have been using a weaker light before so they have time to get used to the stronger light you can adjust the power to your plants reaction i put my last two under a 240wt after being under a 24wt t5 they were thriving about 3 nodes on them went to check them after a couple of hours and one of them was bleached badly and that is not a good sight just dimmed the lights and they were fine but I was lucky to have caught it some use it for the veg stage and slowly increase the power plants don’t need as much light vegging as they do for flowering but when you’re using really high power lights it will be more important than the lower powered lights saves you money to as well i suppose used properly as for photos or auto i was growing them when I was second or third grow in and probably next three grows crazy things they are in the way they do their thing but I personally never got any decent yields from them but that’s my story looking at the pictures on the farm they can do it didn’t like the light cycle as far as the cost of the electric and the main thing is that you have control of the flowering time which is a must for me and I don’t think you can take clones or it’s hard not sure on that one bro if you have any grow up what you have whatever they are but if you grow both you will need two tents bro see what you prefer anyway peace ✌️ to you and your people it was once said i smoked so much weed for a brother that I looked like the nigga on the zig zag cover
Hahahaha ,you’re brilliant Cypress,I can imagine,got a wee pic in my head now of you and your Dreadlocks,lols..class in a glass..I’ll defo be keeping all that in mind and what you’ve just said about the autos,I can see what you’re meaning about not getting the best comeback on them.I imagined there would be more,but I gave surprised myself,I’m actually quite proud and I’m so looking forward to the harvest ,but I’m gonna be patient and see it all the way through the right way..I think you said it,I’ve put too much work in ,just to grab a quick smoke and waste it.and ,so the feminised White Widows it is I believe,cheers for that ,I’ll be able grow them at my own speed I imagine?and not having to worry so much about time and that...it’s all nuggets mate.Golden and appreciated..RealizedReal..dropped me a similar answer ,so that was good if him,although I’m sticking to yourself,not that it was not appreciated to,but too much info from too many people,that’s when it can go all Pete Tong ,I done that on the internet,was getting too many different styles,got mixed up at time ,until I found this bit ,so this ones a good fit for me me ,although ,I’ll defo take heed of anybody else’s too..I don’t think you can ever get too much?it’s just how you use it ..I’ve got a 2nd one of those phizons1000w new2020 full spectrums landing today ,so that little burple fella is coming down and the phizon will be going up..I know it’s not the best of makes,it does have the Samsung nodes though and buddy ,the 1st one worked wonders..Wow!! It actually blew my mind when I seen how quick my bigger plant flourish ,so having the 2 up will be perfect for the end of this grow...I’m defo all set for the start of the next one, I’ll only need to buy some Calmag and that’ll be me up and running,,so with that and with the information you’ve helped me with and few others too,I can’t forget them ,I’m not sure I would’ve got there,so the appreciation is massive mate ,I could’ve thrown in the towel a while back,but now I’m so looking forward the next grow and remedying the mistakes I done through this one..I’m laughing here ,I’ve met a good friend,my big Rasta pal..I’ll catch you later brother..over n out..ps just gonna stick with type of plant at a time ,I’ll keep the scrog net up next time ,it was a bit of laziness in that,trying to get into water them was murder,I need to invest in a little irrigation system..and I’m sure I’ll still make mistakes,so I won’t be disappearing for some time..You have the best day big chap and happy growing..peace out ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hahahaha ,you’re brilliant Cypress,I can imagine,got a wee pic in my head now of you and your Dreadlocks,lols..class in a glass..I’ll defo be keeping all that in mind and what you’ve just said about the autos,I can see what you’re meaning about not getting the best comeback on them.I imagined there would be more,but I gave surprised myself,I’m actually quite proud and I’m so looking forward to the harvest ,but I’m gonna be patient and see it all the way through the right way..I think you said it,I’ve put too much work in ,just to grab a quick smoke and waste it.and ,so the feminised White Widows it is I believe,cheers for that ,I’ll be able grow them at my own speed I imagine?and not having to worry so much about time and that...it’s all nuggets mate.Golden and appreciated..RealizedReal..dropped me a similar answer ,so that was good if him,although I’m sticking to yourself,not that it was not appreciated to,but too much info from too many people,that’s when it can go all Pete Tong ,I done that on the internet,was getting too many different styles,got mixed up at time ,until I found this bit ,so this ones a good fit for me me ,although ,I’ll defo take heed of anybody else’s too..I don’t think you can ever get too much?it’s just how you use it ..I’ve got a 2nd one of those phizons1000w new2020 full spectrums landing today ,so that little burple fella is coming down and the phizon will be going up..I know it’s not the best of makes,it does have the Samsung nodes though and buddy ,the 1st one worked wonders..Wow!! It actually blew my mind when I seen how quick my bigger plant flourish ,so having the 2 up will be perfect for the end of this grow...I’m defo all set for the start of the next one, I’ll only need to buy some Calmag and that’ll be me up and running,,so with that and with the information you’ve helped me with and few others too,I can’t forget them ,I’m not sure I would’ve got there,so the appreciation is massive mate ,I could’ve thrown in the towel a while back,but now I’m so looking forward the next grow and remedying the mistakes I done through this one..I’m laughing here ,I’ve met a good friend,my big Rasta pal..I’ll catch you later brother..over n out..ps just gonna stick with type of plant at a time ,I’ll keep the scrog net up next time ,it was a bit of laziness in that,trying to get into water them was murder,I need to invest in a little irrigation system..and I’m sure I’ll still make mistakes,so I won’t be disappearing for some time..You have the best day big chap and happy growing..peace out ✌️
Thank you for the very kind words finchy boy glad that I have been helpful to you and your more than welcome to any advice and help that I can give you it’s only from my experience nothing set in stone always remember that you are the gardener at the end of the day in keeping your plants happy nutes are important but you have to have them dialled in the same as light basically they need light air water and the temperature they are the basics they cover all the nutes humidity getting all of them spot on is the gardeners job and that’s a dude who goes by the name of finchy boy ps you made me laugh about the dreads I’m a slap head bald as a coot bro and I’m not a Rasta just love everything about the whole culture of reggae music but the Rasta is a religion that Is the only one that has a genuine attraction to me but I’m not a religious person and don’t know what the full sp on the Rastafarian ways but truth and rights and the righteous peaceful meaning of the music much of it about the oppression that has been going on past and present but the other thing is that I’m a white brother and Rasta is a black man or your roots are in Rasta i know a few people who have converted to the religion one of them married a Rasta lady and he converted but Rasta is the black man to me roots rock reggae peace ✌️ to you and your family finchy boy has been an honour and a privilege to have the pleasure of getting to talk with you and your praise for your kind words listen to me and any of the other farmers that you are talking with but you have to be the one don’t take anything to be gospel from the advice mine included light air temperature and water get them on point and you will get the results you want that’s the bit that is the hardest and it isn’t the easiest thing to do but if you have the will and dedication to the garden you have spent a lot of time on you have to get your basics on point the rest is your time and your care really reading your plants and they will tell you when they are happy and when they are not most of the problems in plants can be down to the grower error not always genetics can be shit and then your fucked mould is a problem for some strains and can just appear but it is normally a nutes issue or one of the basics that said be prepared for dissapointments sometimes it just doesn’t go to plan like life and anything else that is worthwhile task hobby whatever you care to call it the man who makes no mistakes makes nothing you seem to be a very genuine person to me and that is the truth i like that in a person not a lot of them about brother too many snipers what im trying to say is with me you can be sure you will get a friend for life if you have a friend in me so I will help you with anything that I can but I know that you have been doing great things already better than my first grow by far and you have the same excitement regarding the whole thing that I have it only gets stronger with me just be careful and cautious about what you are told by people you have to discard all the bad misinformation that is out there and there’s a lot of it but it has a lot of great advice on it as well you’re plants look great for your first grow that’s great that’s all down to you bredren peace ✌️ take care if im ever in Glasgow I’ll look you up and we’ll have a smokathon and a few beers 🍺 and the same thing if you are ever in the area you will be very welcome here

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Thank you for the very kind words finchy boy glad that I have been helpful to you and your more than welcome to any advice and help that I can give you it’s only from my experience nothing set in stone always remember that you are the gardener at the end of the day in keeping your plants happy nutes are important but you have to have them dialled in the same as light basically they need light air water and the temperature they are the basics they cover all the nutes humidity getting all of them spot on is the gardeners job and that’s a dude who goes by the name of finchy boy ps you made me laugh about the dreads I’m a slap head bald as a coot bro and I’m not a Rasta just love everything about the whole culture of reggae music but the Rasta is a religion that Is the only one that has a genuine attraction to me but I’m not a religious person and don’t know what the full sp on the Rastafarian ways but truth and rights and the righteous peaceful meaning of the music much of it about the oppression that has been going on past and present but the other thing is that I’m a white brother and Rasta is a black man or your roots are in Rasta i know a few people who have converted to the religion one of them married a Rasta lady and he converted but Rasta is the black man to me roots rock reggae peace ✌️ to you and your family finchy boy has been an honour and a privilege to have the pleasure of getting to talk with you and your praise for your kind words listen to me and any of the other farmers that you are talking with but you have to be the one don’t take anything to be gospel from the advice mine included light air temperature and water get them on point and you will get the results you want that’s the bit that is the hardest and it isn’t the easiest thing to do but if you have the will and dedication to the garden you have spent a lot of time on you have to get your basics on point the rest is your time and your care really reading your plants and they will tell you when they are happy and when they are not most of the problems in plants can be down to the grower error not always genetics can be shit and then your fucked mould is a problem for some strains and can just appear but it is normally a nutes issue or one of the basics that said be prepared for dissapointments sometimes it just doesn’t go to plan like life and anything else that is worthwhile task hobby whatever you care to call it the man who makes no mistakes makes nothing you seem to be a very genuine person to me and that is the truth i like that in a person not a lot of them about brother too many snipers what im trying to say is with me you can be sure you will get a friend for life if you have a friend in me so I will help you with anything that I can but I know that you have been doing great things already better than my first grow by far and you have the same excitement regarding the whole thing that I have it only gets stronger with me just be careful and cautious about what you are told by people you have to discard all the bad misinformation that is out there and there’s a lot of it but it has a lot of great advice on it as well you’re plants look great for your first grow that’s great that’s all down to you bredren peace ✌️ take care if im ever in Glasgow I’ll look you up and we’ll have a smokathon and a few beers 🍺 and the same thing if you are ever in the area you will be very welcome here
Defo big man ,I’m not so much on Glasgow now,down at the border in Lockerbie,but anytime you’re passing up this way ,give me a shout and Cypress ,once again thanks..that made me smile when you said that for a first time I’m doing spot on ,although I believe you probs told weee whites lie just to make me feel good lols,about your 1st grow not being as good as mine ,but cheers anyway ..you’re also right about the snipers mate ,most people these days ,not all ,but a lot are never just being friendly or helping people out ,just for the sake of ,there’s always an angle.I told the mother of my 2kids that ,that yourself especially and others on this sight are just helping me for one reason,to help ,no strikes, no angles and at no cost ,just helping coz they want .so cheers to you big chap ,you’re a good man & I think I’m a good judge of character,you can sort of tell a chancer from miles off and sometimes like in here you don’t even need to meet them to get that feeling,you just have to see how they speak or text..so Thankyou once agsin big chap ,if there’s anything I can do for you ,just ask ,I’ll always be here..right now ,things are a bit tough here ,I think that’s why I took to growing,instead of just smoking,not for the money ,but to take my mind off some shit that’s been going on in the kids mothers life..I had been bck up Glasgow for a couple of tear and then the kids mind dad passed away ,so I came down to help,l get with my kids,I’ve always been there and down to take them out and that ,but that’s a year odds I’ve been bck now,in fact ,since the day after that 1st lockdown ..you havd to do your but,eh? When you’ve got kids ..anyway ,I’ve been sort of bck here in the borders since and then just past week her little sister went too ,at 34 years of age,so she’s struggling,which can be expected,she also has some mental health ,a bit of paranoid schizophrenia,i probs shouldn’t say too much about that ,she was only diagnosed about 3years ago & really it made sense of all the shit that was going on before I left her..so anyway ,doom and gloom over,I enjoy our chats,I don’t get away much just now ,maybe a wee night off every couple of weeks,go up and visit my family ..but fir bud until her sisters funeral is by ,post mortems not till the 19th of this month,so that’s a waiting game and I’m just putting as much time as I can into my little green ladies and rest into her and my 2bsbies..it’s all I can do ..so thsnks big chap ,just so you know how much you are appreciated,not just for those nuggets of gold you’ve been giving me,but the reassurance that I’m doing ok ,makes me feel strong ..so big doom and gloom over. ,I hope I’ve not spoiled your day ..I got another one of those phizons new2020 full spectrums ,that’s been up since Sunday ,so I’m hoping to see the tide turn on those 3little ladies ,like it did on the one I’ve already shown you in the pics,the one one the right that I was asking about the overdrive, if those 3go like that fella I’ll be blown away and fingers crossed,in 3days ,I’m already noticing a touch of difference..I just stuck with the overdrive by the way on that one..like you said if it’s nots hurting them and they are not broke why fix it ..and if it doesn’t quite work as well as it looks like it is then I have these other 3on that nutrients schedule that they were all on ,and just leave it till the 6th& 7th week which at least I now have noted before adding it .abut later on I’ll post you a pic of a few of the buds on the overdrive fella and maybe you could give me a heads up on how far from a flush and harvest it maybe ..I’ll leave you for now big man ..will defo post those buds(they’re still on the plant ) a touch later ..peace out Cypress ,you are good man ..ps the reason I’ve not stopped the overdrive on that one is,I was reading a bit at the ILGM but and it said something about to flush or not to flush ,anyway a bit in it said that once the nutrients are added ,they’re already in the plant ,when flushing it’s the soil that being flushed ,maybe you have a different thought on that? If you do ,please let me know,I trust the people I speak ,not the ones I hear about ,if you’re know what I mean and you’ve not put me wrong yet ..once again peace out big chap and thsnks for everything..peace and luv me auld China ✌️❤️🇨🇳..finchyboy over n out

Cypress66

Cypress66

Defo big man ,I’m not so much on Glasgow now,down at the border in Lockerbie,but anytime you’re passing up this way ,give me a shout and Cypress ,once again thanks..that made me smile when you said that for a first time I’m doing spot on ,although I believe you probs told weee whites lie just to make me feel good lols,about your 1st grow not being as good as mine ,but cheers anyway ..you’re also right about the snipers mate ,most people these days ,not all ,but a lot are never just being friendly or helping people out ,just for the sake of ,there’s always an angle.I told the mother of my 2kids that ,that yourself especially and others on this sight are just helping me for one reason,to help ,no strikes, no angles and at no cost ,just helping coz they want .so cheers to you big chap ,you’re a good man & I think I’m a good judge of character,you can sort of tell a chancer from miles off and sometimes like in here you don’t even need to meet them to get that feeling,you just have to see how they speak or text..so Thankyou once agsin big chap ,if there’s anything I can do for you ,just ask ,I’ll always be here..right now ,things are a bit tough here ,I think that’s why I took to growing,instead of just smoking,not for the money ,but to take my mind off some shit that’s been going on in the kids mothers life..I had been bck up Glasgow for a couple of tear and then the kids mind dad passed away ,so I came down to help,l get with my kids,I’ve always been there and down to take them out and that ,but that’s a year odds I’ve been bck now,in fact ,since the day after that 1st lockdown ..you havd to do your but,eh? When you’ve got kids ..anyway ,I’ve been sort of bck here in the borders since and then just past week her little sister went too ,at 34 years of age,so she’s struggling,which can be expected,she also has some mental health ,a bit of paranoid schizophrenia,i probs shouldn’t say too much about that ,she was only diagnosed about 3years ago & really it made sense of all the shit that was going on before I left her..so anyway ,doom and gloom over,I enjoy our chats,I don’t get away much just now ,maybe a wee night off every couple of weeks,go up and visit my family ..but fir bud until her sisters funeral is by ,post mortems not till the 19th of this month,so that’s a waiting game and I’m just putting as much time as I can into my little green ladies and rest into her and my 2bsbies..it’s all I can do ..so thsnks big chap ,just so you know how much you are appreciated,not just for those nuggets of gold you’ve been giving me,but the reassurance that I’m doing ok ,makes me feel strong ..so big doom and gloom over. ,I hope I’ve not spoiled your day ..I got another one of those phizons new2020 full spectrums ,that’s been up since Sunday ,so I’m hoping to see the tide turn on those 3little ladies ,like it did on the one I’ve already shown you in the pics,the one one the right that I was asking about the overdrive, if those 3go like that fella I’ll be blown away and fingers crossed,in 3days ,I’m already noticing a touch of difference..I just stuck with the overdrive by the way on that one..like you said if it’s nots hurting them and they are not broke why fix it ..and if it doesn’t quite work as well as it looks like it is then I have these other 3on that nutrients schedule that they were all on ,and just leave it till the 6th& 7th week which at least I now have noted before adding it .abut later on I’ll post you a pic of a few of the buds on the overdrive fella and maybe you could give me a heads up on how far from a flush and harvest it maybe ..I’ll leave you for now big man ..will defo post those buds(they’re still on the plant ) a touch later ..peace out Cypress ,you are good man ..ps the reason I’ve not stopped the overdrive on that one is,I was reading a bit at the ILGM but and it said something about to flush or not to flush ,anyway a bit in it said that once the nutrients are added ,they’re already in the plant ,when flushing it’s the soil that being flushed ,maybe you have a different thought on that? If you do ,please let me know,I trust the people I speak ,not the ones I hear about ,if you’re know what I mean and you’ve not put me wrong yet ..once again peace out big chap and thsnks for everything..peace and luv me auld China ✌️❤️🇨🇳..finchyboy over n out
What’s the crack finchy boy all good I hope you’re well off the mark about your first grow straight up you have done well and as for my first grow i was growing a blue widow a skunk a haze and a cheese which was a auto only the cheese but I didn’t know that they would have to have the extra hours of light so they all had 12/12 come flower and the cheese stopped growing obviously and the other ones were given far more hours than they needed sorry meant to say too many weeks and not hours anyway because of that they all had seeded not to many lucky enough but the point is that I didn’t have a clue how long they had been in the flower stage the weed was okay but not what it could’ve been done properly but it was enough to keep me interested and that’s the last time that I paid for it and it made me realise how much shit that I was buying over the years but you have to have the time and real passion for it you can’t be saying fuck it tonight don’t grow without attention that’s the truth about the flush thing I think that is probably true that the nutes are in the plants you can’t get out what you have been putting in that’s the bit where you have to be careful what you give them they will be using the stored nutes they have been storing in their leaves so they will normally be yellowing in their last few weeks of their time but that’s not always the case some Fertilizer I have used Dutch pro for instance they didn’t have a lot of yellowing and lots of growers keep feeding them to the end just dial right back on the nutes is a very much matter of growing styles and opinión what do your lights pull from the wall in watts glad you are happy with them anyway happy daze finchy boy you take care of your self and the shit happens part of your life i feel for you brother have had enough in my time makes you stronger mate i won’t let anyone hurt me no more fuck the lot of em no regrets though only thing I would have changed is i would have knuckled down at school and gained a bit more knowledge of the history and more knowledge is a great thing to have in a lot of different things i was only interested in the things that I liked didn’t take much of anything to help me from my time in school couldn’t wait to leave then again we didn’t have much of a career officer you were pushed to a factory job or something else in the typical working class field or you stayed at school and maybe went to university but that’s the only real thing I would have done differently like you said about people and the angles that they have i think I’m a good judge of character but I have a gullible side that has been the downfall of my judgement on times my wife has the ability to take one look at someone and know that they are a wrongun and never been wrong anyway thanks for your kind words kuzz and i was telling you the truth and I will never be telling you that you are doing great if I didn’t think you were no good to you but you know what you are looking for so you would know that anyway anytime my friend peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

What’s the crack finchy boy all good I hope you’re well off the mark about your first grow straight up you have done well and as for my first grow i was growing a blue widow a skunk a haze and a cheese which was a auto only the cheese but I didn’t know that they would have to have the extra hours of light so they all had 12/12 come flower and the cheese stopped growing obviously and the other ones were given far more hours than they needed sorry meant to say too many weeks and not hours anyway because of that they all had seeded not to many lucky enough but the point is that I didn’t have a clue how long they had been in the flower stage the weed was okay but not what it could’ve been done properly but it was enough to keep me interested and that’s the last time that I paid for it and it made me realise how much shit that I was buying over the years but you have to have the time and real passion for it you can’t be saying fuck it tonight don’t grow without attention that’s the truth about the flush thing I think that is probably true that the nutes are in the plants you can’t get out what you have been putting in that’s the bit where you have to be careful what you give them they will be using the stored nutes they have been storing in their leaves so they will normally be yellowing in their last few weeks of their time but that’s not always the case some Fertilizer I have used Dutch pro for instance they didn’t have a lot of yellowing and lots of growers keep feeding them to the end just dial right back on the nutes is a very much matter of growing styles and opinión what do your lights pull from the wall in watts glad you are happy with them anyway happy daze finchy boy you take care of your self and the shit happens part of your life i feel for you brother have had enough in my time makes you stronger mate i won’t let anyone hurt me no more fuck the lot of em no regrets though only thing I would have changed is i would have knuckled down at school and gained a bit more knowledge of the history and more knowledge is a great thing to have in a lot of different things i was only interested in the things that I liked didn’t take much of anything to help me from my time in school couldn’t wait to leave then again we didn’t have much of a career officer you were pushed to a factory job or something else in the typical working class field or you stayed at school and maybe went to university but that’s the only real thing I would have done differently like you said about people and the angles that they have i think I’m a good judge of character but I have a gullible side that has been the downfall of my judgement on times my wife has the ability to take one look at someone and know that they are a wrongun and never been wrong anyway thanks for your kind words kuzz and i was telling you the truth and I will never be telling you that you are doing great if I didn’t think you were no good to you but you know what you are looking for so you would know that anyway anytime my friend peace ✌️
You about finchy boy what’s occurring my friend from the highlands hope you’re well and your well medicated you know that it makes sense stoned is the way of the walk lol peace ✌️ brother and keep in touch

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

You about finchy boy what’s occurring my friend from the highlands hope you’re well and your well medicated you know that it makes sense stoned is the way of the walk lol peace ✌️ brother and keep in touch
I’m here Cypreess,soz I’ve not been about for a bit ,been taking care of these girls of mine in and outside of the tent..anyways I had planned to ask you about nutes and dialling down ,I’m not sure if it was yourself or maybe Spike that said ,they were just using biobizz and that’s all they needed..as you know ,I’ve been using almost as much as I have been advertised to about lols..it’s cost a pretty penny ,but my sheila(that plant that’s almost ready(well I’m not sure how to go about this last part of flushing,what nutes to dial out and if so ,what’s nessessary..have you any ideas big chap ..remember ,on one,I believe there’s a week or 2left..I’ll post the pic I took yesterday..maybe you could let me know..still giving it micro,grow& bloom ?also calmag & b52 and the overdrive..uou already know I think I probs used it a touch to doom ,but stuck with it ,it’s still all part of my reigned experiment,but I’d still love to be able to enjoy its smoke..any udeas big chap??should I flush,should I not or should I start dialling down first..as always you’re info is trusted,everything you’ve told me ,I’ve followed ..so anymore would be great..and thanks once again ..my Zig-zag pal

28D381A7 BB81 4F8A 9FA4 C3745D15DBEB
ACFC04D8 A3A4 4AC5 90E2 C3839B982FD3
FCF3D8CF AFCE 49D5 A5E4 6E810A1DAE2B
Cypress66

Cypress66

I’m here Cypreess,soz I’ve not been about for a bit ,been taking care of these girls of mine in and outside of the tent..anyways I had planned to ask you about nutes and dialling down ,I’m not sure if it was yourself or maybe Spike that said ,they were just using biobizz and that’s all they needed..as you know ,I’ve been using almost as much as I have been advertised to about lols..it’s cost a pretty penny ,but my sheila(that plant that’s almost ready(well I’m not sure how to go about this last part of flushing,what nutes to dial out and if so ,what’s nessessary..have you any ideas big chap ..remember ,on one,I believe there’s a week or 2left..I’ll post the pic I took yesterday..maybe you could let me know..still giving it micro,grow& bloom ?also calmag & b52 and the overdrive..uou already know I think I probs used it a touch to doom ,but stuck with it ,it’s still all part of my reigned experiment,but I’d still love to be able to enjoy its smoke..any udeas big chap??should I flush,should I not or should I start dialling down first..as always you’re info is trusted,everything you’ve told me ,I’ve followed ..so anymore would be great..and thanks once again ..my Zig-zag palView attachment 1122178
How about you finchy boy is that the countdown is beginning for you they look sound fella and you are probably right about the time but if they are saying that they are 8wks they will probably be 9/10 this is where you need the loop for checking them personally i have always fed using the feed charts and the recommendations given but that’s not the way I’ve learned from Aqua Man on the farm I’ve been using 2.3 up to 2.9 ec levels where you only need a level of 1.2 max big difference between them they don’t need them higher level of feed and you are not doing anything to help them I’ve been lucky to have good advice always have good results but you have an ec meter and ph meter?you should have definitely but before in the past i have always flushed them with tap water don’t let it stand straight in the plants in coco i normally flush 1/2wks before harvest so normally about wk 8 but that’s me lots of other people that have a different story some feed them to the end and some people ph the water i tried that once and 100% i could taste the acid so just plain tap water for me but it might not always be that way still reading the good things that are out there and trying to get my garden properly in the groove read some of Aqua Mans posts i have to myself this gentleman has basically given me a kick up the arse with the information he has inside that mind he has a lot of knowledge about this subject tings that I’ve been not keeping in the groove with laziness this place has been very good for me in that it has made me more passionate about my work and trying my best with every single aspect of it things that I’ve already learned about I’ve not been fully on the ball with my first grow gear I bought was from a great friend of mine that was a very good grower very deep thinking great weed he grew anyway he was showing me the equipment and he said one thing that I always remember because I believe that it is the truth he said that you are the gardener at the end of the day and that anyone can grow it but growing it properly is a different thing altogether and that’s the truth you will learn from the experience more and more as you go but you have to have dedication for the whole thing i spend a lot of time with mine but some people don’t have time and they have a more less hands on but they are different from what you and me are doing but i like the time i spend with mine you have to be spending an hour a day at least some people might be able to do it quicker but like i say i love it some people use the flushing solutions that are available grotek have one but never used them don’t really interest me but I don’t have any experience with them anyway peace ✌️ finchy boy has been a pleasure

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

How about you finchy boy is that the countdown is beginning for you they look sound fella and you are probably right about the time but if they are saying that they are 8wks they will probably be 9/10 this is where you need the loop for checking them personally i have always fed using the feed charts and the recommendations given but that’s not the way I’ve learned from Aqua Man on the farm I’ve been using 2.3 up to 2.9 ec levels where you only need a level of 1.2 max big difference between them they don’t need them higher level of feed and you are not doing anything to help them I’ve been lucky to have good advice always have good results but you have an ec meter and ph meter?you should have definitely but before in the past i have always flushed them with tap water don’t let it stand straight in the plants in coco i normally flush 1/2wks before harvest so normally about wk 8 but that’s me lots of other people that have a different story some feed them to the end and some people ph the water i tried that once and 100% i could taste the acid so just plain tap water for me but it might not always be that way still reading the good things that are out there and trying to get my garden properly in the groove read some of Aqua Mans posts i have to myself this gentleman has basically given me a kick up the arse with the information he has inside that mind he has a lot of knowledge about this subject tings that I’ve been not keeping in the groove with laziness this place has been very good for me in that it has made me more passionate about my work and trying my best with every single aspect of it things that I’ve already learned about I’ve not been fully on the ball with my first grow gear I bought was from a great friend of mine that was a very good grower very deep thinking great weed he grew anyway he was showing me the equipment and he said one thing that I always remember because I believe that it is the truth he said that you are the gardener at the end of the day and that anyone can grow it but growing it properly is a different thing altogether and that’s the truth you will learn from the experience more and more as you go but you have to have dedication for the whole thing i spend a lot of time with mine but some people don’t have time and they have a more less hands on but they are different from what you and me are doing but i like the time i spend with mine you have to be spending an hour a day at least some people might be able to do it quicker but like i say i love it some people use the flushing solutions that are available grotek have one but never used them don’t really interest me but I don’t have any experience with them anyway peace ✌️ finchy boy has been a pleasure
Thanks for getting bck so quick ,yeah buddy I have an ec meter and ph meter..but right now my has been 2.4- 2.8 ..I thought that’s too high and have been bringing it down by adding tap water. ,I always gave a spare few little out evaporating the chlorine..and my ph is always 6:3 to 6.8 ..anyway ,so are you telling me I should keep adding the same nutrients and a whole lot more tsp water or should I half my nutes till I get the ec down ? Or even both? Water and less nutrients..I have a magnifying glass...I know you’ve said about Aquaman,I spoke to him the other day ,I told him if you trust him I trust him ,I hope that a ok Cypress...So anyway ,I gave the bigger one ,I know it’s not the biggest ,but gave him his last size of overdrive yesterday...so now down to dialling the nutes doen over the next couple of weeks,..I need to know if I half them all ...I understand about getting the ec to 1.2 ..but is that how I do it ..you know I don’t like to be a pest and it’s a lot Eisner to talk than text ..but I think I’ve understood everything you’ve dais’s done I think to get that ec down ,I need to give less nutes? Is that correct Cypress?hopefully hear from you before they’re due their next feed tomorrow..and thanks once again buddy ..peace out

Cypress66

Cypress66

Thanks for getting bck so quick ,yeah buddy I have an ec meter and ph meter..but right now my has been 2.4- 2.8 ..I thought that’s too high and have been bringing it down by adding tap water. ,I always gave a spare few little out evaporating the chlorine..and my ph is always 6:3 to 6.8 ..anyway ,so are you telling me I should keep adding the same nutrients and a whole lot more tsp water or should I half my nutes till I get the ec down ? Or even both? Water and less nutrients..I have a magnifying glass...I know you’ve said about Aquaman,I spoke to him the other day ,I told him if you trust him I trust him ,I hope that a ok Cypress...So anyway ,I gave the bigger one ,I know it’s not the biggest ,but gave him his last size of overdrive yesterday...so now down to dialling the nutes doen over the next couple of weeks,..I need to know if I half them all ...I understand about getting the ec to 1.2 ..but is that how I do it ..you know I don’t like to be a pest and it’s a lot Eisner to talk than text ..but I think I’ve understood everything you’ve dais’s done I think to get that ec down ,I need to give less nutes? Is that correct Cypress?hopefully hear from you before they’re due their next feed tomorrow..and thanks once again buddy ..peace out
Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing for my feeding halving my nutes to start with you may have to be halving again for your nutes or you may have to add more to reach the level you require i was feeding the charts recommend ec which was 1.8 up to 2.3 for the Dutch pro and the grotek was a different level every week for their chart which was as high as 2.9 now I’m going for 1.2 ec ph has been the same as always in the past in coco 5.8 is the one that I will be heading for make sure that you get the ratios of your nutes the same some of my grotek a + b are different from week to week might be a bigger amount of the a than the b on one week and the opposite on another week and I will get that the same that level of 1.2 is good for the veg and flower i need to read the posts on the dialling down the nutes till harvest time might try this myself instead of the flush I’m sure that’s what am is doing and he said that he has no problem with the results as in the taste burning etc must read the posts on Aqua Mans posts there is a good thread about weather to flush or not on here and there were a lot of different opinions on it but it was a very interesting read that really is a no one answer question for me i have always flushed but might try the minimalist approach to this but need to be more educated about it lots of things that I have read in people’s opinions make sense one of the comments that really struck a chord with me was what other plants are fed to the point of the end of its life and then starved for the last two weeks and then the plants cannabilizes it’s self is cannabis the only one that is it is a very interesting thing to think about lots of things that are considered to be old myths that are passed on from old the only reason I’m considering it is that I am very trusting of Aqua Mans advice but the last two weeks are a long time away yet but unless you have tried it you will never know I’m going to be reading the posts rather than keep asking questions that man must have so many different people asking for the same advice on the same thing again and again so I think that I will have to be more of the researcher for the information that is going to be reliable sources to provide it and the information that I have had from this gentleman in particular is invaluable like i said I have been growing for years and I’ve had a lot of people that have grown before and they have been respected in that circle of people and they have been a genuine help in my growing but they have never been as helpful and informative as this man and all of them have always flushed and it has been the way that I was told when I started i didn’t ph and then when I started to do that I was never checking my ec level and I have had a blue lab truncheon that I got with my first grow gear I had bought from my mate but I didn’t have any idea how to use it all i was told is the ph level is the most important one only later on that I was a bit more knowledgeable about it from the reading of the subject and I have learned that it is a very important part of the feeding and I have ordered another one of each and you can compare them and the main thing is that you have a spare one for backup and the other things are you need to keep them calibrated and clean the ph meter i have been using i calibrated was way out i was feeding them way too low lazyitus is a terrible thing to suffer from and that’s the blame for that it will take you a few minutes to do it and more to the point you’re going to be able to get your reading accurately and that is the only way or you will be wasting your time and you think about the time you are spending all your hours with your garden is the time you have been growing and your efforts have to be 200% I’m not the brightest person but the things that I’m interested in i try to do the best i can lots of room for improvement but I’ve been very successful with the results of my trying to be not just a cunt i have been the cunt the one that all the other cunts aspire to so i will get there the environment control system for your temperature and humidity is something to be looking at for your time in your checking keep it all in the groove and then the plants are going to be better than the fluctuations of the tent if it’s been very inconsistent it’s not the best thing to get best results but the results will be better for the investment and the results are the results at the end of the day and you want them to be the best you can get crazy to do it any other way or you really have been wasting time money and the worst thing is that you will get shit weed i have grown with no extraction and no inline air just a plant and light and the plants have been good very good as far as I’m concerned and a lot of people have said but they are not going to be as good as they could have been been very lucky really anyway shape up or ship out is a good way to look at it and keep improving your babies and creating them into sexy beautiful ladies but research is very important proper scientific and proven results are what you need and you can get that here and there is plenty more knowledge online but you have to be able to have a built in bullshit detector with a lot of information that you are getting same as life is really lots of misinformation about for sure and that’s why I don’t ever have the attitude of my information about what I do is only what I have done never this is what you have to do just try to help people as well as you can anyway you take care of your self and your work and your people talk soon brother peace ✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing for my feeding halving my nutes to start with you may have to be halving again for your nutes or you may have to add more to reach the level you require i was feeding the charts recommend ec which was 1.8 up to 2.3 for the Dutch pro and the grotek was a different level every week for their chart which was as high as 2.9 now I’m going for 1.2 ec ph has been the same as always in the past in coco 5.8 is the one that I will be heading for make sure that you get the ratios of your nutes the same some of my grotek a + b are different from week to week might be a bigger amount of the a than the b on one week and the opposite on another week and I will get that the same that level of 1.2 is good for the veg and flower i need to read the posts on the dialling down the nutes till harvest time might try this myself instead of the flush I’m sure that’s what am is doing and he said that he has no problem with the results as in the taste burning etc must read the posts on Aqua Mans posts there is a good thread about weather to flush or not on here and there were a lot of different opinions on it but it was a very interesting read that really is a no one answer question for me i have always flushed but might try the minimalist approach to this but need to be more educated about it lots of things that I have read in people’s opinions make sense one of the comments that really struck a chord with me was what other plants are fed to the point of the end of its life and then starved for the last two weeks and then the plants cannabilizes it’s self is cannabis the only one that is it is a very interesting thing to think about lots of things that are considered to be old myths that are passed on from old the only reason I’m considering it is that I am very trusting of Aqua Mans advice but the last two weeks are a long time away yet but unless you have tried it you will never know I’m going to be reading the posts rather than keep asking questions that man must have so many different people asking for the same advice on the same thing again and again so I think that I will have to be more of the researcher for the information that is going to be reliable sources to provide it and the information that I have had from this gentleman in particular is invaluable like i said I have been growing for years and I’ve had a lot of people that have grown before and they have been respected in that circle of people and they have been a genuine help in my growing but they have never been as helpful and informative as this man and all of them have always flushed and it has been the way that I was told when I started i didn’t ph and then when I started to do that I was never checking my ec level and I have had a blue lab truncheon that I got with my first grow gear I had bought from my mate but I didn’t have any idea how to use it all i was told is the ph level is the most important one only later on that I was a bit more knowledgeable about it from the reading of the subject and I have learned that it is a very important part of the feeding and I have ordered another one of each and you can compare them and the main thing is that you have a spare one for backup and the other things are you need to keep them calibrated and clean the ph meter i have been using i calibrated was way out i was feeding them way too low lazyitus is a terrible thing to suffer from and that’s the blame for that it will take you a few minutes to do it and more to the point you’re going to be able to get your reading accurately and that is the only way or you will be wasting your time and you think about the time you are spending all your hours with your garden is the time you have been growing and your efforts have to be 200% I’m not the brightest person but the things that I’m interested in i try to do the best i can lots of room for improvement but I’ve been very successful with the results of my trying to be not just a cunt i have been the cunt the one that all the other cunts aspire to so i will get there the environment control system for your temperature and humidity is something to be looking at for your time in your checking keep it all in the groove and then the plants are going to be better than the fluctuations of the tent if it’s been very inconsistent it’s not the best thing to get best results but the results will be better for the investment and the results are the results at the end of the day and you want them to be the best you can get crazy to do it any other way or you really have been wasting time money and the worst thing is that you will get shit weed i have grown with no extraction and no inline air just a plant and light and the plants have been good very good as far as I’m concerned and a lot of people have said but they are not going to be as good as they could have been been very lucky really anyway shape up or ship out is a good way to look at it and keep improving your babies and creating them into sexy beautiful ladies but research is very important proper scientific and proven results are what you need and you can get that here and there is plenty more knowledge online but you have to be able to have a built in bullshit detector with a lot of information that you are getting same as life is really lots of misinformation about for sure and that’s why I don’t ever have the attitude of my information about what I do is only what I have done never this is what you have to do just try to help people as well as you can anyway you take care of your self and your work and your people talk soon brother peace ✌️
Hey Cypress ,just bck from up the road..had just about to finish a reply lols ..when the phone run out of charge..hope you’re well buddy ,gimme five and I’ll get bck to you ...and you’re correct about the bs..you can sort of see them from mikes away ,but if it makes sense ,it mostly is..Aquaman has filled me in on a couple of things you said,about ec being as low as 0.8-1:0 ..judge more knowledge,the last feed 2morningd ago on my plant that’s almost ready ,well I disliked the nurse doen by a 3rd to the same water ,added an extra 200 ml but did my want to drown it ,so hit the ec down to around 1.4 I think it was ,it’s due a feed tomorrow,that’s if it’s Frank all that,I’m gonna dial them dii out en agsin .a touch more ,maybe around the acne water ,I’ll decide in the morning ,but yeah it’s all coming on well,apart from the missus forgot to turn my lights off until half 9 last night,they’re usually 7 till 7 just now ..lols..what can I expect. I should’ve invested in a decent timer ages ago ,been doing it by alarm clock since day one..another mistakes slready remedied,a timer k ok sanded a half hour after I got home and one in those Louie scopes ..wow..they look cool as fook..anywsy ,they got here earlier ,while I was up at mums ..I’ve had a glance..the trichinae are hairy looking ,just like in the photos on other peoples ,but they’re still see through and defo not amber ,but not far off ..about the truncheon,you’re right ,I’m probs one short ,beef bck up ,so cheers for that and yes,I gave the info gained from yourself and Aquaman,thsnks for putting me into him ,I haven’t quite got round to checking bud threads,but if you’re trust him ,I do too ..and the lazyitus 😂😂been prone to that ,was with my scrogg net ,took it down ages ago because it was a pain to water ,how silly did I feel when I saw that one plant BigCube did with his,he skk I do put me into some knowledge, he had his plant on a platform ,easier to get around ,so that’s noted..and s ph do about lst,I thought I’d found an angle with these little right angled plastic fitmebts& they sort of worked but nothing like I should’ve got ,if I hadn’t been so lazy ,but I’ve learned that bud too ..I got the proof in the pudding earlier .because the morning I left ,I used them a fair bit more than I had ,and wow,bud that were getting hardly any light have exploded, ,I’ll put some pics to you in the morning ..gonna kick back and get ready to turn the lights off ..cheers big chap ..hope you’re well ,will get a catch up with uou in the morning,thsnks Cypress,old buddy ..finchyboy over n out ✌️Out brutha

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Hey Cypress ,just bck from up the road..had just about to finish a reply lols ..when the phone run out of charge..hope you’re well buddy ,gimme five and I’ll get bck to you ...and you’re correct about the bs..you can sort of see them from mikes away ,but if it makes sense ,it mostly is..Aquaman has filled me in on a couple of things you said,about ec being as low as 0.8-1:0 ..judge more knowledge,the last feed 2morningd ago on my plant that’s almost ready ,well I disliked the nurse doen by a 3rd to the same water ,added an extra 200 ml but did my want to drown it ,so hit the ec down to around 1.4 I think it was ,it’s due a feed tomorrow,that’s if it’s Frank all that,I’m gonna dial them dii out en agsin .a touch more ,maybe around the acne water ,I’ll decide in the morning ,but yeah it’s all coming on well,apart from the missus forgot to turn my lights off until half 9 last night,they’re usually 7 till 7 just now ..lols..what can I expect. I should’ve invested in a decent timer ages ago ,been doing it by alarm clock since day one..another mistakes slready remedied,a timer k ok sanded a half hour after I got home and one in those Louie scopes ..wow..they look cool as fook..anywsy ,they got here earlier ,while I was up at mums ..I’ve had a glance..the trichinae are hairy looking ,just like in the photos on other peoples ,but they’re still see through and defo not amber ,but not far off ..about the truncheon,you’re right ,I’m probs one short ,beef bck up ,so cheers for that and yes,I gave the info gained from yourself and Aquaman,thsnks for putting me into him ,I haven’t quite got round to checking bud threads,but if you’re trust him ,I do too ..and the lazyitus 😂😂been prone to that ,was with my scrogg net ,took it down ages ago because it was a pain to water ,how silly did I feel when I saw that one plant BigCube did with his,he skk I do put me into some knowledge, he had his plant on a platform ,easier to get around ,so that’s noted..and s ph do about lst,I thought I’d found an angle with these little right angled plastic fitmebts& they sort of worked but nothing like I should’ve got ,if I hadn’t been so lazy ,but I’ve learned that bud too ..I got the proof in the pudding earlier .because the morning I left ,I used them a fair bit more than I had ,and wow,bud that were getting hardly any light have exploded, ,I’ll put some pics to you in the morning ..gonna kick back and get ready to turn the lights off ..cheers big chap ..hope you’re well ,will get a catch up with uou in the morning,thsnks Cypress,old buddy ..finchyboy over n out ✌️Out brutha View attachment 1123498
Oops tge but about disliked the month ..was I diluted them down ,the nutes that is,,lols ..I’m gonna proof read a bit more lols .peace out

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing for my feeding halving my nutes to start with you may have to be halving again for your nutes or you may have to add more to reach the level you require i was feeding the charts recommend ec which was 1.8 up to 2.3 for the Dutch pro and the grotek was a different level every week for their chart which was as high as 2.9 now I’m going for 1.2 ec ph has been the same as always in the past in coco 5.8 is the one that I will be heading for make sure that you get the ratios of your nutes the same some of my grotek a + b are different from week to week might be a bigger amount of the a than the b on one week and the opposite on another week and I will get that the same that level of 1.2 is good for the veg and flower i need to read the posts on the dialling down the nutes till harvest time might try this myself instead of the flush I’m sure that’s what am is doing and he said that he has no problem with the results as in the taste burning etc must read the posts on Aqua Mans posts there is a good thread about weather to flush or not on here and there were a lot of different opinions on it but it was a very interesting read that really is a no one answer question for me i have always flushed but might try the minimalist approach to this but need to be more educated about it lots of things that I have read in people’s opinions make sense one of the comments that really struck a chord with me was what other plants are fed to the point of the end of its life and then starved for the last two weeks and then the plants cannabilizes it’s self is cannabis the only one that is it is a very interesting thing to think about lots of things that are considered to be old myths that are passed on from old the only reason I’m considering it is that I am very trusting of Aqua Mans advice but the last two weeks are a long time away yet but unless you have tried it you will never know I’m going to be reading the posts rather than keep asking questions that man must have so many different people asking for the same advice on the same thing again and again so I think that I will have to be more of the researcher for the information that is going to be reliable sources to provide it and the information that I have had from this gentleman in particular is invaluable like i said I have been growing for years and I’ve had a lot of people that have grown before and they have been respected in that circle of people and they have been a genuine help in my growing but they have never been as helpful and informative as this man and all of them have always flushed and it has been the way that I was told when I started i didn’t ph and then when I started to do that I was never checking my ec level and I have had a blue lab truncheon that I got with my first grow gear I had bought from my mate but I didn’t have any idea how to use it all i was told is the ph level is the most important one only later on that I was a bit more knowledgeable about it from the reading of the subject and I have learned that it is a very important part of the feeding and I have ordered another one of each and you can compare them and the main thing is that you have a spare one for backup and the other things are you need to keep them calibrated and clean the ph meter i have been using i calibrated was way out i was feeding them way too low lazyitus is a terrible thing to suffer from and that’s the blame for that it will take you a few minutes to do it and more to the point you’re going to be able to get your reading accurately and that is the only way or you will be wasting your time and you think about the time you are spending all your hours with your garden is the time you have been growing and your efforts have to be 200% I’m not the brightest person but the things that I’m interested in i try to do the best i can lots of room for improvement but I’ve been very successful with the results of my trying to be not just a cunt i have been the cunt the one that all the other cunts aspire to so i will get there the environment control system for your temperature and humidity is something to be looking at for your time in your checking keep it all in the groove and then the plants are going to be better than the fluctuations of the tent if it’s been very inconsistent it’s not the best thing to get best results but the results will be better for the investment and the results are the results at the end of the day and you want them to be the best you can get crazy to do it any other way or you really have been wasting time money and the worst thing is that you will get shit weed i have grown with no extraction and no inline air just a plant and light and the plants have been good very good as far as I’m concerned and a lot of people have said but they are not going to be as good as they could have been been very lucky really anyway shape the up or ship out is a good way to look at it and keep improving your babies and creating them into sexy beautiful ladies but research is very important proper scientific and proven results are what you need and you can get that here and there is plenty more knowledge online but you have to be able to have a built in bullshit detector with a lot of information that you are getting same as life is really lots of misinformation about for sure and that’s why I don’t ever have the attitude of my information about what I do is only what I have done never this is what you have to do just try to help people as well as you can anyway you take care of your self and your work and your people talk soon brother peace ✌️
Hey your minimalis ways are working you wonders ,Cypressand everything I’ve gleaned for you is great...that’s the 2nd day ,I’ve dialled my nutes down on my sexy lady.. and fingers crossed..they took ok ..had a funny little thing in the run off ,and buddy I’ve only just starting to check as I always get not too much ,because of fabric pots I think ..but bck to the dialling down,today I added 1.5ml of micro ,grow and bloom ,in to 1.5 litre of water..I normally feed to 3mml ...also 1.5 ml of B52,1.5 ml of over drive and 1ml of amcalmag ..I then added extra water to the feed to bring it down to 1.0. Ec ..but when I checked the run off ,the blue truncheon almost blue it’s rocker ,it started throwing 3:2 to 3:6 ..wow ..I’m hoping the even watered down solution with 200 ml Ezra water..that’s what it took to get the feed at 1:0 ec is the extra water washing the nutrients in the medium out .(remember coco coir,perlite and coco professional soil) of it like a slight flush ..and just keep doing that till it’s trichomes look ready..or will I dial them down until I get to it’s last feed and a smaller flush..I think it was you that mentioned that ..let my kniw buddy and hope you’re ok ..ps gonna post you a couple of pics..I’m proud as..so thanks mate ✌️Out and you’ll see the other 3,by looks way behind..thanks again buddy ,,have the best night

01C3F64D 8590 4F90 8879 FA72F1333581
30722642 73EF 4D67 BD24 504CFE5AE9FF
C2872152 1D7F 4B25 A975 EB650E96155E
91BA342A DB3E 4DB6 A97B BC9BC4D5E106
30FBCF71 96ED 4353 BEE4 FB8AC05ADF27
590CCE7B F24C 4E9B 829B 2BE7F0968BDA
9EEDB099 A4FB 4DC1 861E 2DC513B8F402
Cypress66

Cypress66

Hey your minimalis ways are working you wonders ,Cypressand everything I’ve gleaned for you is great...that’s the 2nd day ,I’ve dialled my nutes down on my sexy lady.. and fingers crossed..they took ok ..had a funny little thing in the run off ,and buddy I’ve only just starting to check as I always get not too much ,because of fabric pots I think ..but bck to the dialling down,today I added 1.5ml of micro ,grow and bloom ,in to 1.5 litre of water..I normally feed to 3mml ...also 1.5 ml of B52,1.5 ml of over drive and 1ml of amcalmag ..I then added extra water to the feed to bring it down to 1.0. Ec ..but when I checked the run off ,the blue truncheon almost blue it’s rocker ,it started throwing 3:2 to 3:6 ..wow ..I’m hoping the even watered down solution with 200 ml Ezra water..that’s what it took to get the feed at 1:0 ec is the extra water washing the nutrients in the medium out .(remember coco coir,perlite and coco professional soil) of it like a slight flush ..and just keep doing that till it’s trichomes look ready..or will I dial them down until I get to it’s last feed and a smaller flush..I think it was you that mentioned that ..let my kniw buddy and hope you’re ok ..ps gonna post you a couple of pics..I’m proud as..so thanks mate ✌️Out and you’ll see the other 3,by looks way behind..thanks again buddy ,,have the best night
Greetings to you finchy boy so your medium is a coco perlite with soil mix i would imagine the soil would have a better holding of water but the run off of i would be looking for 20% runoff feeding them daily and the high level you have had i would imagine would be the higher level of the feed you have used previously but you say you haven’t been getting a lot of runoff previously so that could be the reason for the higher reading but if you have flushed till you got it to 1.0 it should be fine and next time you feed them get the runoff and check the runoff then you should get the same level that you are using and as for the nutes I am feeding them at the 1.2ec to the end of week 7/8 depending on the ripeness and then I’m still not sure what I’m going to be doing for the rest of the time still got to read the thread of Aqua Mans what he is doing with the ec but the plants are looking great for the lower level but the ec meter that i was using before the truncheon was way off since I cleaned the truncheon and then checked the reading of it with a great tip for making a solution for it for the calibration of the reading mine is very old but it is reading correctly now and they are very good meters blue lab just keep them clean you can get a solution to clean them and calibration but you can clean the probe with a surface cleaner like cif or any other unscented non scouring surface cleaner but need to get the other tent up before long as they are getting a bit of a size and quickly as well upped the temperature to 26/28 I have put my small tube heater on the top of the tower fans intake for air and the temperature is a good stable temperature for the day and the night time is much better than it was before the difference is clear to the eyes they are much happier but I have been going off the ec meter and the other one i was using it was out but somehow I didn’t kill my plants and I have ordered a new one and new ph meter as well as backups anyway bet you can’t wait to get some of the smoke from the plants down your lungs and remember that you grew it great feeling brother you are about to get your reward for your work and your time and you won’t have to be paying the price of the street and you will know what you’re smoking and it’s probably going to be better quality than the street level stay in touch fb was an honour to have been talking to you and you take it easy and take care of your self peace ✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

W
Greetings to you finchy boy so your medium is a coco perlite with soil mix i would imagine the soil would have a better holding of water but the run off of i would be looking for 20% runoff feeding them daily and the high level you have had i would imagine would be the higher level of the feed you have used previously but you say you haven’t been getting a lot of runoff previously so that could be the reason for the higher reading but if you have flushed till you got it to 1.0 it should be fine and next time you feed them get the runoff and check the runoff then you should get the same level that you are using and as for the nutes I am feeding them at the 1.2ec to the end of week 7/8 depending on the ripeness and then I’m still not sure what I’m going to be doing for the rest of the time still got to read the thread of Aqua Mans what he is doing with the ec but the plants are looking great for the lower level but the ec meter that i was using before the truncheon was way off since I cleaned the truncheon and then checked the reading of it with a great tip for making a solution for it for the calibration of the reading mine is very old but it is reading correctly now and they are very good meters blue lab just keep them clean you can get a solution to clean them and calibration but you can clean the probe with a surface cleaner like cif or any other unscented non scouring surface cleaner but need to get the other tent up before long as they are getting a bit of a size and quickly as well upped the temperature to 26/28 I have put my small tube heater on the top of the tower fans intake for air and the temperature is a good stable temperature for the day and the night time is much better than it was before the difference is clear to the eyes they are much happier but I have been going off the ec meter and the other one i was using it was out but somehow I didn’t kill my plants and I have ordered a new one and new ph meter as well as backups anyway bet you can’t wait to get some of the smoke from the plants down your lungs and remember that you grew it great feeling brother you are about to get your reward for your work and your time and you won’t have to be paying the price of the street and you will know what you’re smoking and it’s probably going to be better quality than the street level stay in touch fb was an honour to have been talking to you and you take it easy and take care of your ,
Brilliant Cypress mate ,no good eyes and common sense saved your plants,well done mate..is it not crazy how you get to know your plants just by looking and spending time with them ,lols,I noticed the difference on the missus leaving the lights in until half past 9 ,last week when I was away,got home and the plants looked terrible..loks(defo not)was raging ,but what can you do ,I wish I had got that timer ages ago ,so you were not lucky good eyesight buddy and you’ve probs saved mine too ,so cheers .that’s 2 times in 2weeks .. ..im glad you worked that truncheon out ,mines maybe that blue lab ,it’s got blue ,red and yellow ec ,ppm ,and an other couple of meters ,can’t think just now...I’m following your lead ,so thsnks for that ,because I’ll be calibrating mine as soon as I’m home ..haven’t invested in the second one yet ..but liked the fact you have the tube light ..do they make a big difference?? I was interested in one & I imagined they did but saw a bit ages ago that didn’t talk highly ,so haven’t bothered,just gonna keep buying one of these phizon lights a month for the next 2 month ,that means I’ll have 4& then just maybe get that bigger tent I’ve had in a box for ages,when I took a mad notion one night on Amazon ,but didn’t really think of how big 2.4metres is lols..in the house ..but I have a loft ..and I’m enjoying myself ..so if those are the next thing I need to add ,I will ?? where’s the best place to hang them ..the temperature in your tent also ? I measure mine at plant level ,wavering from 22to 25 ,should I turn up the temperature?? ,the humidity is mostly 40s maybe the odd 45..so I think that’s good and Cypress mate you’re defo right about that build up ,because of the soil..I don’t think ,I’ve ever even said ,that would’ve made stuff simpler ..that’s been the blunder ,it’s been the soil?? I’ll not be using any again ,have blocks of coco and perlite on ly,ready for next time ..oh and got some seeds the other day ..all feminised .white widows ..nothern lights and sensimilia..im not sitting at mine just now, im up at mums ..but I think that’s how it’s spelled ..they came in a box like a box of Cuban cigars lols..cool as fook ..anyway brother,I’m rambling ,that’s great about the truncheon ,oh and that run off ,I think you’ve knocked it in the head ,I’ve still not went for that full 20%run ,but before I left I gave all four a drink of water ,because the build up will be in the smaller ones too ,so when I get home tomorrow night theyll be due a feed and fingers crossed ,that extra water will do it’s job ,and I’ll pick up from what you’ve just said ..so ,thanks buddy ,as always it’s golden ..I’ll do that run off tomorrow when I get home and then start the last week or so ,by what you’ve just said and been telling me about the ec..that’s the one ..so Thankyou my friend,you may have just doubled the size of my crop 👍Dinky Doo m man ,you’re a diamond..I hope you’re well ..I’ll let you kniw how things look after I get bck and see them myself(tomorrow night) so I’m dreading that the timer switch hasn’t worked right..lols (not)..it should be fine ..I tested it on a lamp in the living room ,and then put it on the lights the night before I left and they came on and off at 7& 7 ,so should be dinky too ..you have a good weekend and thsnks for your knowledge mate.peace out big chap✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Cypress ,I’m only just bck home buddy and I’m doing what you’ve said about the ec down to 1.2..as I told you I as good as flushed all plants,before I left ... ,haven’t had a run off count yet as I was away for those days ,but my pots are high on saucers ,so any run off over that weekend would have evaporated and not sat at the bottom of the pots ..anyway what I’m wondering is ,if I give my plants 2litres of water. ,or roughly how much water should I be giving them to get that 20%run off ?? Also ,how long will it be after feeding before I see run off at the other end ,should it be in an hour or so ,or the next day,like I’ve said I’ve never really had any? ...but I’m at the bit ,I said I’d be at when I came back ..I’ve just fed all 4 plants..2 with nutrients at 1.2. And to with a little more plain water ,they’ll get their nutes when I know what the ec is at the run off end ..if you could buddy ,it would be good to have an idea of how long it takes,or how much water I would have to feed them to get that 20% run off?( I am using 12litre fabric pots,if that helps) ..ps just now I’m running up and down the stairs ,hoping that it’s there ..
I don’t know if it’s a silly question or wether I’m just shattered after the weekend away ..lols.as always thanks,and all advice is appreciated..have a goodnight buddy✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Cypress ,I’m only just bck home buddy and I’m doing what you’ve said about the ec down to 1.2..as I told you I as good as flushed all plants,before I left ... ,haven’t had a run off count yet as I was away for those days ,but my pots are high on saucers ,so any run off over that weekend would have evaporated and not sat at the bottom of the pots ..anyway what I’m wondering is ,if I give my plants 2litres of water. ,or roughly how much water should I be giving them to get that 20%run off ?? Also ,how long will it be after feeding before I see run off at the other end ,should it be in an hour or so ,or the next day,like I’ve said I’ve never really had any? ...but I’m at the bit ,I said I’d be at when I came back ..I’ve just fed all 4 plants..2 with nutrients at 1.2. And to with a little more plain water ,they’ll get their nutes when I know what the ec is at the run off end ..if you could buddy ,it would be good to have an idea of how long it takes,or how much water I would have to feed them to get that 20% run off?( I am using 12litre fabric pots,if that helps) ..ps just now I’m running up and down the stairs ,hoping that it’s there ..
I don’t know if it’s a silly question or wether I’m just shattered after the weekend away ..lols.as always thanks,and all advice is appreciated..have a goodnight buddy✌️
Cypress,just got that answer to the run off lols..that’s the first time I’ve had to go inside my tent and take the plants out to dry out the bottom of my tent 😩..but it’s all good now..I’m thinking I maybe should just have all four plain water,as the ec in the run off was reading between 2.4 and 2.8 still ..I think the two I did add the plain water to ,will be around about ok for nutes next feed ,I may have to add plain water to the other 2,next time and fingers crossed I’ll have the ec dialled in at both ends by the middle of the week ..my only worry is that they’re all coming to the end of harvest and how much it will do to the overall output in the end..as you’ve said..it’s all about learning and this has been a learning curve..I’m getting ready to kick back ,got a pre op to goto tomorrow for my knee,that’s another story,hope you’re well buddy and as always thanks for all your advice..I am taking it all in ..goodnight buddy 👍✌️Peace out

Cypress66

Cypress66

Cypress,just got that answer to the run off lols..that’s the first time I’ve had to go inside my tent and take the plants out to dry out the bottom of my tent 😩..but it’s all good now..I’m thinking I maybe should just have all four plain water,as the ec in the run off was reading between 2.4 and 2.8 still ..I think the two I did add the plain water to ,will be around about ok for nutes next feed ,I may have to add plain water to the other 2,next time and fingers crossed I’ll have the ec dialled in at both ends by the middle of the week ..my only worry is that they’re all coming to the end of harvest and how much it will do to the overall output in the end..as you’ve said..it’s all about learning and this has been a learning curve..I’m getting ready to kick back ,got a pre op to goto tomorrow for my knee,that’s another story,hope you’re well buddy and as always thanks for all your advice..I am taking it all in ..goodnight buddy 👍✌️Peace out
Finchy boy flush the plants until you get the right ec level of your runoff and they will be ok the high level is the build up of your nutes in the medium you have to feed with runoff each watering your runoff should be the same as the feed but do it soon and get the higher level out and the next time you feed you are aiming for 1.2 feed and your runoff and they will be ok how many weeks are left now last couple of weeks they are not going to be getting much bigger although they are still growing so they will get riper the way they look like colouring and the bud will be not have any white pistols check them out regularly for the trichs they can change quickly your harvest window is about 5/7 days depending on what you are looking for in the colour of your trichs i like about 90% cloudy and 5% clear amber that is your choice of the stone you like this is where you will need to read the threads of Aqua Mans on your ec level in the last two weeks of feeding or you start your flush still have to read them myself so I can’t help you with that one sorry bro and I’m running my temperature higher 26/28 now but in the late flower drop to 22/23 humidity level in the flower stage is recommended 30/40 but it is the hardest to get on point and mine is normally 40/50 the highest i would let it go before really worrying would be 55% the very highest but the level of your humidity is good in the 40s is good and temperature is good in the 22/25 keep more toward the 22 don’t be cooking your fruit 🍇 that tube is a heater that is on top of my fan and not a light it’s been a very good thing that is keeping it in the air warm and air in my tent circulating around and it’s been working well for the lights off time wish I’d thought about it before it’s only a little 40wt is a bit small for heating the whole tent but it’s working on the heater so well and it is quite low in the electric cost so all good on that one but the runoff is a every time thing that you will have to do every time you feed them and they will need to be fed in coco soil is different from coco in that it will hold the water longer than coco but unless it’s a super soil that will be full of nutrients that will not be flushed but normal soil is a good in it has lots of natural nutritional value for your younger plants and will be able to feed the young ones and then as you start feeding the soil will hold the moisture in it to be feeding i use straight coco and i start the feed straight from the start only very weak the coco is a inert substrate no nutritional value for your plants sometimes it is a prebuffered or some additives like perlite i have been using the cyco one but I have been using the blocks of gurus coco and it was a great deal i got 70ltrs of it and it was £13 but I’ve used the stuff from wilko and it was always good and it was only £4 for 70ltrs I should have bought more of it don’t think they have any in stock now but also you can reuse it as well but you have to store it correctly and it has to be washed out properly used to grow in soil when i first started i switched to coco quite soon after the reading about it and the soil was getting a problem with small gnats or whatever they were in the soil and they were not really bothering the plants as far as I was aware of they were more of a pain might not have been the soil that was the reason for it happening but coco is less likely to get problems and i like using it for the air holding capabilities it has but you must be feeding every time and more often than soil it only gets what you put in it is the most basic level of hydroponic growing your garden soil is a bit more forgiving than coco because it has natural buffering content that will help if you make mistakes in your feed and you can correct it easier coco is a bit different and the buckets you were taking about will be a different one again for making mistakes and you can lose your whole crops with one mistake never tried hydro looked at the dwc bubbler oxypots but they are going to be hard to work for the checking out the ec level and the plants will need to be lifted from the pots and they will have to be kept in the dark and you will have to be quick with it the other one the rdwc has a resivoir tank for the feed and they have to be easier for you to be able to do that only thing about them is they are both a bit more work than the soil or soilless is but it is the next step that i was thinking of the coco and the soil are quite a costly part of the process and that is a very important thing for me to keep it to a minimum level but don’t compromise the plants needs buying cheap quality products that are not going to be a good thing for you and your plants and they may be detrimental to the plants but that’s the reason for you shopping around for them and the price you can get some great deals on your needs but you have to do a bit of looking for something all adds up all your stuff and you have to have the necessities for the job the price you can pay for your coco is ridiculous but you can reuse it for a while I’ve been told that you can use it for 6/7 times and that’s a few grows but I’m not sure on that but I will have to keep checking on the quality and the results of any issues like insects and the roots are all removed from the substrate they all have plus points and they have minus points as well but I have been very happy with the coco and just try to get it to last as long as it is possible anyway peace ✌️ to my brother and my best to your family and the rest of your garden and the right way of making it a rewarding experience for you to be repeating the same thing again and you will get your results in the groove in the time that you are spending getting the garden to be the best of your abilities and they will be getting better with your experience and your learning to read them and you will get it to be the best thing you have ever had before and then you will be more interested in getting more information and tips to improve your skills with your garden and your never ending learning from the way that they are all different and they have different requirements for your help and your care for the entire process of the environment and the nutes how much they like you can get your knowledge of your plants and their actions they display I’m still very much in the learning in that one but there is a lot of growing information about it but just remember to get it from the top dollar resource level you can i have a great book by Jorge caventis the growers bible and the information that is in there is a very good way for your checking your garden and your methods of growing your temperature and humidity and your garden in the difficencies is always a handy and very helpful thing for me check it out it’s on YouTube it is a big book and it can be a bit overwhelming to be trying to take it all in at first but it’s all in chapters that are about every level of the growing the dude that wrote it is an old hippy from the sixties is a great pioneer and advocater in the cannabis industry has been growing and I mean growing for years now and they are very big plants they are in a different league with what we do he is a outside man and he will have pounds of flower from them very good trustworthy knowledgeable and helpful information about everything that you need only one thing that is a subject i would differ on is he doesn’t approve of defoiliating the plants thinks that it is crazy and he will be tucking the leaves out of the way of new growth but he is growing outside and the way they are getting the things that they are not going to be getting indoors is a different kind of way and they are like trees more than plants and they will be more prone to conditions like wind and rain and the leaves will be the protection they are doing everything they do for a reason they will flower with the light cycle they will be knowing that they will have to be able to get the flower in the time that they have left they are very complex they have a strong smell and i love it but it will be a great way of keeping the insects away from them unfortunately not all but there’s a lot of bugs that don’t like the smell is a good book peace ✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Finchy boy flush the plants until you get the right ec level of your runoff and they will be ok the high level is the build up of your nutes in the medium you have to feed with runoff each watering your runoff should be the same as the feed but do it soon and get the higher level out and the next time you feed you are aiming for 1.2 feed and your runoff and they will be ok how many weeks are left now last couple of weeks they are not going to be getting much bigger although they are still growing so they will get riper the way they look like colouring and the bud will be not have any white pistols check them out regularly for the trichs they can change quickly your harvest window is about 5/7 days depending on what you are looking for in the colour of your trichs i like about 90% cloudy and 5% clear amber that is your choice of the stone you like this is where you will need to read the threads of Aqua Mans on your ec level in the last two weeks of feeding or you start your flush still have to read them myself so I can’t help you with that one sorry bro and I’m running my temperature higher 26/28 now but in the late flower drop to 22/23 humidity level in the flower stage is recommended 30/40 but it is the hardest to get on point and mine is normally 40/50 the highest i would let it go before really worrying would be 55% the very highest but the level of your humidity is good in the 40s is good and temperature is good in the 22/25 keep more toward the 22 don’t be cooking your fruit 🍇 that tube is a heater that is on top of my fan and not a light it’s been a very good thing that is keeping it in the air warm and air in my tent circulating around and it’s been working well for the lights off time wish I’d thought about it before it’s only a little 40wt is a bit small for heating the whole tent but it’s working on the heater so well and it is quite low in the electric cost so all good on that one but the runoff is a every time thing that you will have to do every time you feed them and they will need to be fed in coco soil is different from coco in that it will hold the water longer than coco but unless it’s a super soil that will be full of nutrients that will not be flushed but normal soil is a good in it has lots of natural nutritional value for your younger plants and will be able to feed the young ones and then as you start feeding the soil will hold the moisture in it to be feeding i use straight coco and i start the feed straight from the start only very weak the coco is a inert substrate no nutritional value for your plants sometimes it is a prebuffered or some additives like perlite i have been using the cyco one but I have been using the blocks of gurus coco and it was a great deal i got 70ltrs of it and it was £13 but I’ve used the stuff from wilko and it was always good and it was only £4 for 70ltrs I should have bought more of it don’t think they have any in stock now but also you can reuse it as well but you have to store it correctly and it has to be washed out properly used to grow in soil when i first started i switched to coco quite soon after the reading about it and the soil was getting a problem with small gnats or whatever they were in the soil and they were not really bothering the plants as far as I was aware of they were more of a pain might not have been the soil that was the reason for it happening but coco is less likely to get problems and i like using it for the air holding capabilities it has but you must be feeding every time and more often than soil it only gets what you put in it is the most basic level of hydroponic growing your garden soil is a bit more forgiving than coco because it has natural buffering content that will help if you make mistakes in your feed and you can correct it easier coco is a bit different and the buckets you were taking about will be a different one again for making mistakes and you can lose your whole crops with one mistake never tried hydro looked at the dwc bubbler oxypots but they are going to be hard to work for the checking out the ec level and the plants will need to be lifted from the pots and they will have to be kept in the dark and you will have to be quick with it the other one the rdwc has a resivoir tank for the feed and they have to be easier for you to be able to do that only thing about them is they are both a bit more work than the soil or soilless is but it is the next step that i was thinking of the coco and the soil are quite a costly part of the process and that is a very important thing for me to keep it to a minimum level but don’t compromise the plants needs buying cheap quality products that are not going to be a good thing for you and your plants and they may be detrimental to the plants but that’s the reason for you shopping around for them and the price you can get some great deals on your needs but you have to do a bit of looking for something all adds up all your stuff and you have to have the necessities for the job the price you can pay for your coco is ridiculous but you can reuse it for a while I’ve been told that you can use it for 6/7 times and that’s a few grows but I’m not sure on that but I will have to keep checking on the quality and the results of any issues like insects and the roots are all removed from the substrate they all have plus points and they have minus points as well but I have been very happy with the coco and just try to get it to last as long as it is possible anyway peace ✌️ to my brother and my best to your family and the rest of your garden and the right way of making it a rewarding experience for you to be repeating the same thing again and you will get your results in the groove in the time that you are spending getting the garden to be the best of your abilities and they will be getting better with your experience and your learning to read them and you will get it to be the best thing you have ever had before and then you will be more interested in getting more information and tips to improve your skills with your garden and your never ending learning from the way that they are all different and they have different requirements for your help and your care for the entire process of the environment and the nutes how much they like you can get your knowledge of your plants and their actions they display I’m still very much in the learning in that one but there is a lot of growing information about it but just remember to get it from the top dollar resource level you can i have a great book by Jorge caventis the growers bible and the information that is in there is a very good way for your checking your garden and your methods of growing your temperature and humidity and your garden in the difficencies is always a handy and very helpful thing for me check it out it’s on YouTube it is a big book and it can be a bit overwhelming to be trying to take it all in at first but it’s all in chapters that are about every level of the growing the dude that wrote it is an old hippy from the sixties is a great pioneer and advocater in the cannabis industry has been growing and I mean growing for years now and they are very big plants they are in a different league with what we do he is a outside man and he will have pounds of flower from them very good trustworthy knowledgeable and helpful information about everything that you need only one thing that is a subject i would differ on is he doesn’t approve of defoiliating the plants thinks that it is crazy and he will be tucking the leaves out of the way of new growth but he is growing outside and the way they are getting the things that they are not going to be getting indoors is a different kind of way and they are like trees more than plants and they will be more prone to conditions like wind and rain and the leaves will be the protection they are doing everything they do for a reason they will flower with the light cycle they will be knowing that they will have to be able to get the flower in the time that they have left they are very complex they have a strong smell and i love it but it will be a great way of keeping the insects away from them unfortunately not all but there’s a lot of bugs that don’t like the smell is a good book peace ✌️
Good morning Cypress,hope you’re well buddy..thanks for all that ..I think that’s me got it sorted on the bck end,havd not quite had time to check ..I just flushed them all with plain water agsin and wow..the run off .lols..😂 I had to get in to my tent for the first time ever and get down on my hands and knees and mop a whole lot of water out 😩..my mistake there ,was worrying about the spillage instead of aim for the run off ,but thanks to you ,I’ve remedied that👍 I’ve worked it out that 3 litres is too much ,so to get the ideal run off ,then I’d say between 2 to 2 and a half will get me that run off I need..so thanks big chap,I really mean that,because I would never have even started looking into that until I spoke to you ..you’re a diamond..saved me,my crop and the cash I’d put in ..that’s greatly appreciated..about the heater ,I though it was one of those lights..haha..one of those side lights I’ve seen ,but like I said ,the reviews weren’t great about them ..so you’ve kept me right there too ..me ,I have a little plug in air blower ,it’s only small ,but it has a digital screen and I can have it running 12hours at a time..I usually keep that at around 22/25 degrees..and my temperature/humidity reader sits at the bottom of my tent ,with my plants( the humid gross a bit ,but that’s because of all the excess water I’ve been giving them to fix the ec at the back end)just so as I know that, that’s where the plants are,so that’s where I need my reading from?? I hope I have that correct,it makes sense and like we’ve said before,most things that make sense are sense .I’m going to look into that guys bible ,I’m gonna note his name as soon as I finish here,I enjoy a read anyway,especially if it’s something I’m interested in and I am ,to tell you the truth ,I love growing,yeah ,I go through phases of ,oh no ,I need to do this and that ,but when I start ,I can see me in there for an hour ,maybe even two lols..so I’ve defo eventually found something I really enjoy and aslong as the family is ok ,then I’m dinky doo too ..talking about family ,I passed on your love to Natalie ,she says hi back and we both hope you and your loved ones are ok ..I don’t think you realise how much of a friend and not just a mentor you’ve been ,so thanks for that too..as for the plants ,I think coco is defo the way to go ,no mixing in soil next time ,just perlite..and as for those bubblers and airpots,I think I’ll give them a by for now,well at least until I have the basics of the growing down to a T..there was one other thing I was wanting to ask and that’s about the nutrients ..I’ve not read bck ,but I believe it may have been yourself,it could’ve been the lad spike? I’m not sure..but what was said was that they didn’t use anything other than the biobizz...they must’ve used Calmag?? I would imagine so ..but nothing else but the biobizz and that the grow was spot on ..so my question is,,have I been getting myself sucked into the advertising hype by buying that big bud,the voodoo juice and the overdrive,oh and B52..,I’ve probs bought some others 😂😂😂,I’m not too sure .lols..oh and I still have 2 bottles of Canna ,that I only used once or twice at the beginning..but was adviced that that wasn’t the best,so I went for micro,grow& bloom ph perfect stuff...so any ideas on what not to use ..I imagine ,defo the Calmag and the micro ,grow and bloom ..if you have any advice on that one ,I’m all ears ...well my brother from another mother ,you have the best day,pass in my love to your family and take care..as always you’ve been golden ..keep your chin up lad and happy growing..peace out✌️❤️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Good morning Cypress,hope you’re well buddy..thanks for all that ..I think that’s me got it sorted on the bck end,havd not quite had time to check ..I just flushed them all with plain water agsin and wow..the run off .lols..😂 I had to get in to my tent for the first time ever and get down on my hands and knees and mop a whole lot of water out 😩..my mistake there ,was worrying about the spillage instead of aim for the run off ,but thanks to you ,I’ve remedied that👍 I’ve worked it out that 3 litres is too much ,so to get the ideal run off ,then I’d say between 2 to 2 and a half will get me that run off I need..so thanks big chap,I really mean that,because I would never have even started looking into that until I spoke to you ..you’re a diamond..saved me,my crop and the cash I’d put in ..that’s greatly appreciated..about the heater ,I though it was one of those lights..haha..one of those side lights I’ve seen ,but like I said ,the reviews weren’t great about them ..so you’ve kept me right there too ..me ,I have a little plug in air blower ,it’s only small ,but it has a digital screen and I can have it running 12hours at a time..I usually keep that at around 22/25 degrees..and my temperature/humidity reader sits at the bottom of my tent ,with my plants( the humid gross a bit ,but that’s because of all the excess water I’ve been giving them to fix the ec at the back end)just so as I know that, that’s where the plants are,so that’s where I need my reading from?? I hope I have that correct,it makes sense and like we’ve said before,most things that make sense are sense .I’m going to look into that guys bible ,I’m gonna note his name as soon as I finish here,I enjoy a read anyway,especially if it’s something I’m interested in and I am ,to tell you the truth ,I love growing,yeah ,I go through phases of ,oh no ,I need to do this and that ,but when I start ,I can see me in there for an hour ,maybe even two lols..so I’ve defo eventually found something I really enjoy and aslong as the family is ok ,then I’m dinky doo too ..talking about family ,I passed on your love to Natalie ,she says hi back and we both hope you and your loved ones are ok ..I don’t think you realise how much of a friend and not just a mentor you’ve been ,so thanks for that too..as for the plants ,I think coco is defo the way to go ,no mixing in soil next time ,just perlite..and as for those bubblers and airpots,I think I’ll give them a by for now,well at least until I have the basics of the growing down to a T..there was one other thing I was wanting to ask and that’s about the nutrients ..I’ve not read bck ,but I believe it may have been yourself,it could’ve been the lad spike? I’m not sure..but what was said was that they didn’t use anything other than the biobizz...they must’ve used Calmag?? I would imagine so ..but nothing else but the biobizz and that the grow was spot on ..so my question is,,have I been getting myself sucked into the advertising hype by buying that big bud,the voodoo juice and the overdrive,oh and B52..,I’ve probs bought some others 😂😂😂,I’m not too sure .lols..oh and I still have 2 bottles of Canna ,that I only used once or twice at the beginning..but was adviced that that wasn’t the best,so I went for micro,grow& bloom ph perfect stuff...so any ideas on what not to use ..I imagine ,defo the Calmag and the micro ,grow and bloom ..if you have any advice on that one ,I’m all ears ...well my brother from another mother ,you have the best day,pass in my love to your family and take care..as always you’ve been golden ..keep your chin up lad and happy growing..peace out✌️❤️
Ps nuddy ..the bloody truncheons calibration has gone..just got the run off of 2plants ..it was blowing at max 5.2..I think that’s the maxed out level ..oh well ,lucky for me I had a little pen one that I almost forgot about until a friend reminded me that it’s handy to have a spare ..the run off is running at about between 1200 & 1400 ppm ,which on the truncheon is around 2 to 2.4 ec..so I’m not a kick on the balls away from the 1 to 1.2 I’m aiming at ..I gave them all another 1.2 litres of water ..I’m hoping that may take it to around 1.6 ec ,fingers crossed 🤞 lower..and then that’ll be me defo around about the starting point yourself and Aquaman have me aiming at ..just thought I’d say..sorry about the book lols..I just like a blether..enjoy your day buddy ..over n out✌️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Ps nuddy ..the bloody truncheons calibration has gone..just got the run off of 2plants ..it was blowing at max 5.2..I think that’s the maxed out level ..oh well ,lucky for me I had a little pen one that I almost forgot about until a friend reminded me that it’s handy to have a spare ..the run off is running at about between 1200 & 1400 ppm ,which on the truncheon is around 2 to 2.4 ec..so I’m not a kick on the balls away from the 1 to 1.2 I’m aiming at ..I gave them all another 1.2 litres of water ..I’m hoping that may take it to around 1.6 ec ,fingers crossed 🤞 lower..and then that’ll be me defo around about the starting point yourself and Aquaman have me aiming at ..just thought I’d say..sorry about the book lols..I just like a blether..enjoy your day buddy ..over n out✌️ ps have added a pic of one of the buds ,on its own and through the loupe ..I think the loupes a bit misleading in the photos as they are still quite clear through the loupe without the camera..I’ll leave you be for now..enjoy your evening big chap ..✌️

1D73DFE7 2507 44A7 8F34 D22DCD905E53
843C06DF CE03 49D5 A9FB 1EB39232D9AA
B7ED9C19 5580 41AE B4C2 C9F129301025
E456E171 A298 4E49 A45A 3980DCE08FB2

Latest posts

Top Bottom