Hey people ,I’m finch 1st time grower,I’ve been hanging around in the shadows have sneak peeks here and there on here ,now I’ve my courage up

• Thread starter Finchyboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finchyboy

Finchyboy

I’m here cypress,not as often ,had a dodgy stomach for a couple of weeks..but dinky doo now..there’s still 2 there finishing off ..I sort of over dried that first load ..had to rehydrate it ..wasn’t the best but got it ok ..the plant I’m smoking just now ..is in the darkness for 3days ..I put it there yesterday after a flush until there was zero ppm in the back end ..so although it’s not completely ready ..I think I’ve got this one dinky doo now..I’ll post a couple of pics of the last 2..they’re not the biggest or greatest but I’m proud of myself buddy ..making all those mistakes and still ending up with an ounce or 2 off Of each plant .I can’t tell for sure ,only just bought scale s yesterday lols..I’m always catching up buddy ..fingers crossed 🤞 I’ll get a head of it next one ..gonna do those sensis next ..just need the tent freed up so as I can put one of those lights of mines on the little tent to get them started ..will be doing that in a week or two ..check the pics and let me kniw ..how you’re thinking ..ps and how’s yours anyway..I hope it’s all running to plan brother ..catch you later ..peace out buddy 🤞❤️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Looking good
Thanks Spike..hope you’re well buddy ..you weren’t half right mate,about being surprised by how much I would get .I’d say ,not a kick in the balls off of an ounce or 2and j still have half of one on darkness and this’d 2 still in the go ..I can’t wait to start my next load..at least now I have all the knowledge ,through my mistakes ,stuff not to do ..I’m sure hers loads more of them to come..but at least I found this bit and people like yourself Spike..to push me on and aldo in the right direction to people who can help..this is a great bit here( if you keep to a limited amount of info,everyone to the their own,as lots have different ways,but the combination is essential)..to tell you the truth ,thc is now my social media,if I’m on ..coz I hate that Facebook n shit like that ..anyway good to hear you’re still here and hope you’re well buddy ..peace and love from the finchyboy ✌️❤️.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

a couple more weeks and your golden!
Ivestealth too,hope you’re well buddy and good to hear from you and thanks also ..there’s just some names you don’t forget ..you’re another good guy ..thanks for all your support and as always you’ve been golden..peace and love and happy growing buddy ..✌️❤️Ps will keep you informed,Ivestealth,especially when I start my next,real grow lols..not that, that one was kid on ,just,that it was on a wing and a prayer( no diary or fook al)) ..just that I got lucky..plus a good few pointers from good guys on the thcfarmer,like yourself
,and the mistakes,I’ve made, I’ll remedy ?? Too right I will ..I just never really knew there was so much science too it ,but it’s now my hobby lols ,so I’m in balls deep now..peace and love buddy ..havd the best night ,over n out 😉❤️

Cypress66

Cypress66

I’m here cypress,not as often ,had a dodgy stomach for a couple of weeks..but dinky doo now..there’s still 2 there finishing off ..I sort of over dried that first load ..had to rehydrate it ..wasn’t the best but got it ok ..the plant I’m smoking just now ..is in the darkness for 3days ..I put it there yesterday after a flush until there was zero ppm in the back end ..so although it’s not completely ready ..I think I’ve got this one dinky doo now..I’ll post a couple of pics of the last 2..they’re not the biggest or greatest but I’m proud of myself buddy ..making all those mistakes and still ending up with an ounce or 2 off Of each plant .I can’t tell for sure ,only just bought scale s yesterday lols..I’m always catching up buddy ..fingers crossed 🤞 I’ll get a head of it next one ..gonna do those sensis next ..just need the tent freed up so as I can put one of those lights of mines on the little tent to get them started ..will be doing that in a week or two ..check the pics and let me kniw ..how you’re thinking ..ps and how’s yours anyway..I hope it’s all running to plan brother ..catch you later ..peace out buddy 🤞❤️
Sweet finchy boy was a great first grow and it’s got you balls deep in lol 😂 is nice to hear that i have started a little grow diary some pictures and videos of the latest garden on there just rehoused them to a 4x4ft was not the best myself I had the first flu jab and it knocked the bollox out of me for a few days can’t wait for the next one lol but all good in the hood take care of your self peace ✌️

Top Bottom