Hey Spider Farmer, what's this? (neads proff reednig)

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

Good morning all. As a multi SF light and SF grow tent owner, I have really enjoyed using their equipment and so far it has been a completely trouble free experience. But after receiving my latest email from them, I do wonder about quality control issues, even though I personally haven't had any. Why you ask? So this question is directed to @SpiderFarmerLED . Can I get a job with SF as a proofreader? I mean seriously, LOL 😲 ...and if quality control is as bad as proofreading is for a mass email to all your customers, welllllllllll,............
I received an email from SF this morning titled "How Far hang Light From Plants?" A subject discussed not infrequently here on the forum, so of course I opened it to see what 'light' SF could shed on the subject. So who is SF’s proofreader? I FREELY admit I can’t spell (thank you spell check!), but leaving out the word ‘to’ in the title, How far ‘to’ hang light from plants? Then all the words except ‘hang’ are capitalized. Move on to the pictures and the advice given. I know I like my SF4000 and SF2000, but I never knew that they apparently aren't for vegetive growth, and neither are the new SE3000 and SE5000 models. Those models will also go directly from 'seedling' to ‘early flower’ and ‘mid flower’ while still on a 18/6 light cycle and skip vegging all together. How do they do that,.....AMAZING!!!! (ROFL!) It looks like only the SE7000 will work for seedling, vegging and flowering your plants, and you also have a CO2 option with that model as well. Perhaps the other models shouldn't be used with CO2? (I know nothing about using CO2, so someone else will have to proofread those instructions) But seriously, @SpiderFarmerLED, please double and tripple check your info in your email before you pass out info like this!
Well forum, here is what I received:

How Far hang Light From Plants?

Spider Farmer LED <[email protected]>

Fri 7/29/2022 9:20 AM
To:
  • *****@mail.com <*****@mail.com>

Spider Farmer LED
228 W VALLEY BLVD STE 205B
ALHAMBRA CA 91801
United States​
© 2022 Spider Farmer LED​

E9noxis

E9noxis

Is the SF series not meant for vegging? Am I supposed to go straight from seedling to flower? And have 3 stages of flower?

(Also, super big meltdown over word)

Latest posts

Top Bottom