hey there fello farmers

• Thread starter moosowie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
moosowie

moosowie

pretty excited to be apart of something like these forums here. hope to learn some from you guys out there, only been growing for a few years. love it. I just put some seed in the dirt last month Jan 23. 4 Sled Dawg seeds from Swamp Donkeys and 8 Cherry Blossom Kush from Swamp Boys. the sled dawgs took off real quick, the cherry blossom kush were real slow and kind of mutated a bit. but they seem to be growing out of it though. two of the cherry blossom kush sprouted and stop with the growing, so I chucked those two. so now I have 4 sled dawgs and 6 cherry blossom kush growing strong. I will post some pictures I took with my phone.

moosowie

moosowie

Here are some pics of the ladies. I just topped them yesterday. They are getting canna Vega for food with a Lil calmag. I feel like they are doing pretty good. They are in on gallon pots. Happy frog with some perlite I added to it. Lights I have a G8 600 and a 315 solis tek CMH
20200220 195830
20200220 200017
20200213 080245
20200216 224625
20200207 204559

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovely babies, happy growing! Welcome!

moosowie

moosowie

I ended up snipin away a couple of pieces off the top set of leaves on the 4 Sled Dawgs. They had seven sets of leaf per leaf. I snipped a pair of leaves each leaf. I felt those upper leaves were blocking all the light to the lower tops that are shooting up since the top, but didn't want to chop them off. Should I have just leave those leafs alone?
20200221 083713

moosowie

moosowie

Took some photos this morning with some reg white light. I feel like they are doing good. Just got water last watering, a couple of the ladies looked a Lil nitrogen strong, with a few claws starting. The set of four are the Sled Dawgs, and the six pack is the Cherry Bloss on Kush. The single one is the kush.
2020 02 26 164542
20200226 053525
20200226 053555

moosowie

moosowie

I think the over lap of the two lights footy print did a little burning of those two Cherry Blossom Kush next to the four Sled Dawg. Really kinda stunted there grow a Lil too. They look a little more like the Sled Dawg than the Cherry Blossom Kush. I top dressed with some Roots Organic Uprising Grow a few days ago. About a Tblspoon per. Im thinking that's were the Lil nitro burn be coming from. Still just water with some Cal mag here and there until a little after I transplant into 7 gallon fabrix. Anywayz, going to spread everybody apart a bit and loft the CMH up a bit. The Sled Dawg are under the CMH and they two look a little burnt and stunted. The G8 is at 2' above, and now the CMH is at like 3' above.View attachment 945227View attachment 945228View attachment 945229View attachment 945230View attachment 945231

moosowie

moosowie

It's been almost a month, I have transplanted in to seven gallon fabric pots, started using Regalia, and Mammoths Bio Control, also was bending branches down until I tied them down to bush em out a bit. All seems to be going good. Snapped a few pics since post, I will load em up

moosowie

moosowie

turns out only 1 out of the 6 Cherry Blossom Kush is a lady, and only 2 out of the 4 Sled Dawgs are also ladies. was kinda bummed out, but least I got 1 of those CBK

moosowie

moosowie

So I decided to keep 1 male of each strain and give a go at collecting some pollen from each and make up some seeds of some sorts. I'm mos deff up for some suggestion, I have never collected pollen before. Figured instead of being bummed out about the low count of ladies, I would try somthing new. I gots some pictures, I flipped the switch on 3/26 to 12/12.

moosowie

moosowie

The first picture are the males. The one to the left is the Cherry Blossom Kush, and the right be the Sled Dawg. The second two pictures are the ladies. The one all the way to the right is the Cherry Blossom Kush, and the other two are the Sled Dawg. One of the Sled Dawg (the one to the left) seems to have some skinny leaf fingers and the other ones got the fat fingerz. Neato neato, super excited to make a few seeds
20200411 203346
20200411 203545
20200411 203620 HDR

moosowie

moosowie

Went into the room a couple dayz ago and noticed one of the Sled Dawg is dropping pollen sax, damn. It was the one with the fat fingers, I chopped her, threw her in a bag and took her outback. So now there is two one Sled Dawg and one Cherry Blossom Kush. They seem healthy and happy, they just got water last night. Ive been bending the branches a little here a little there. I also collect bits of pollen from the boys and mated them on them selves and each other with a little paint brush. Tagged em, just a branch per brushing. I'm pretty stoked!!

moosowie

moosowie

First picture- Cherry Blossom Kush
Second- C.B.K. flower
Third picture- Sled Dawg
Fourth- S.D. flower.
The Sled Dawg is flowering under the G8 ith a red UFO light thingy haha and the Cherry Blossom Kush is flowering under the CMH. I moved the Sled Dawg under the CMH for the pictures. It looks good under the G8 too

moosowie

moosowie

Took some shots of the seeds coming to. It defiantly worked hey, pretty stoked. The first picture is the Cherry Blossom Kush branch pollinated with a male C.B.K., and the second is the Sled Dawg branch pollinated by male S.D. Their is some scattered seeds happening a little bit due to some pollen sacks opening up on the hermied Sled Dawg. Those should be feminized seeds, right? Would that mean that the seeds produced by the hermie pollen are more likely to be hermies themselves or what???? Either way this is cool hey
20200423 190941
20200423 190719

moosowie

moosowie

A couple of quick shots I took on the 8th of May, I'm liking it. The Sled Dawgs are frosting up real nice, and the Cherry Blossom Kush be chunking up good. They are both dense as fuck to
20200508 152038
20200508 152541

20200508 152038

Latest posts

Top Bottom