Hey there my fellow bean builders stupid question!

• Thread starter ReptiliansippinSizzurp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReptiliansippinSizzurp

so I am running a new strain Kosher kush breathed X Mendo montage in one of my rooms now i’m not stranger to purple buds i’m just more used to the purple coming out towards the later stages of flower and especially in the flush stages but this strain is very purple i knew that heading into it where I got my clones from I saw the mother plant and it grow very purple when it got turned to flower like the only thing green on her was the leaves here I am heading into week 3 almost completed week 2 and it looks like my bud sites are growing purple with a hint of red to them already everything on the plants looks fine soil medium isn’t built up it’s salts temps are great not to high of humidity very clean person keep my equipment 100% always was wondering if it’s just the genetics or if it’s possibly somthing i’m over looking my ph is 6.0 always my feed is at 1.6 ec i’ve had a lot of success with this formula i’m running so I honestly believe it’s genetic that’s why I haven’t taken any actions yet let me know what you all think I believe genetic but i’d love more opinions it’s indoor I don’t have mites or anything like that I inspected the shit out of my pants yesterday

Hey there my fellow bean builders stupid question
MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

My cousin is a horticulturist and grew these out last year. Blew my mind when I saw it haha not something I had ever seen before. He said it was just purple kush
D537633D 87BA 4E4A 9B99 E89E92E5B593
BCA0DE3C 2106 45F7 B340 89D738201433

R

ReptiliansippinSizzurp

well thank you for sharing puts my mind at ease a little more that’s kinda how purple the mother plant was im just gonna run them and see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom