Hey there !! Need advise before flipping !!

• Thread starter Paradis69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paradis69

Paradis69

Hey there

Third grow

i have a 1x4x4’ room with actually 3 plants in 1 gal fabric pot. Theyre about 17 days old from seed today. All photoperiods fem seeds.

Strains are Northern Light, Green Crack and a cross between blue fire/Grand daddy purple.

My question is : How long should they veg FROM SEEDS before flowering ?

Im planning topping them once this weekend, and transplant in 2-3 gal plastic pot 2-3 day before flip. I want the 1x4 to be filled ( LST, supercrop )and im looking to get around 100 grams. Coco perlite drain to waste GH trio + cal/mag nutes. Light is a 240W dimmable quantum board.

First attempt with these strains, i have no idea how theyll stretch and i’m scared of loosing control if they stretch too much.

Heres some pics

Hey there  need advise before flipping
Hey there  need advise before flipping 2

Thanks a lot folks !!

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Oh dude you have a long time yet to go. You could even veg 30 to 40 days plus.
Remember they stop growing vertical right after the stretch.
nice little garden going for you.

Paradis69

Paradis69

Oh dude you have a long time yet to go. You could even veg 30 to 40 days plus.
Remember they stop growing vertical right after the stretch.
nice little garden going for you.

Thanks man ! Its the small side of my 5x4 2 in 1 tent 😛 heres some more picture so you can see the room properly. Note that the container they’re in is 15 inch wide, so its 1~x4 give or take.

AC75BE7C 1572 4245 9846 8D4F2F81585E
C734A828 2491 420D A1A7 BB21A4DD9DAE

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

In that case grow them as tall as that compartment in veg then cycle into the large chamber for bloom. clone in the little area above. You can have all three stages in that tent.

Paradis69

Paradis69

In that case grow them as tall as that compartment in veg then cycle into the large chamber for bloom. clone in the little area above. You can have all three stages in that tent.

Thats the plan on the long run, but right now im getting started and I want a first harvest quick. I have one plant in the other room going for a long scrog veg time, i made 3 littles for a quick grow to get some grams 😅 ( maximum 4 plants here ) but i still wanna get the best out of this little room

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I grow in the same size space just a 2x2 instead of 1x4. I think you should lst and scrog and forget about the supercropping unless they get too tall. I grow only 1 plant but my veg is around 2 months from germination. I'd expect yours will be a bit less but not by much. 1.5 months minimum.

Top Bottom