Hey to all

• Thread starter Wpeyton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Hi, I am a grower from Virginia Just trying to find a forum form where people talk about growing. I have a pretty basic setup, This is my 1st time growing, just wanted to see if I was doing everything right. The the bigger plant is from a bag and and the 2 smaller ones are auto flower runtz.
Hey to all
Hey to all 2
Hey to all 3
Hey to all 4
Hey to all 5
Hey to all 6

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Welcome! Lots of knowledgeable and great folks are here. Keep us posted on your garden.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Howdy. Welcome to the farmaly. If I could suggest one thing it’d be to invest in a new light. There are a plethora of better light on the market that’ll do a bit better than what you’re running at an affordable price. The big plant looks to have a root zone issue or improper watering cycle. Happy grows.
burnz

Growinginil

Growinginil

Welcome! VA is a beautiful state! You can learn a lot from forums and this is a great one.
Well the first thing about forums is you will get different opinions. Like here is your first. That seedling is in a way big pot and I think you are watering it accordingly. I wouldn’t water the whole pot until it gets bigger. It will dry out best the way you circled around it. Definitely some issues with the big one but I’m not sure what. I would replace that one asap. And you’re light and seeds are the most crucial for some good buds. Do you know where the bag came from that you sprouted? Could be a male so keep that in mind. 4 plants in VA? Can you veg while while in flower in VA?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Hi, I am a grower from Virginia Just trying to find a forum form where people talk about growing. I have a pretty basic setup, This is my 1st time growing, just wanted to see if I was doing everything right. The the bigger plant is from a bag and and the 2 smaller ones are auto flower runtz.View attachment 1189384View attachment 1189385View attachment 1189386View attachment 1189387View attachment 1189388View attachment 1189389
This is where 99% of the posts are all about helping growers. Nothing like the offensive nonsense youll read on troll it up and trashcity😂 ...i was removed from trash city for calling their members and mods out on being racists and pushing propaganda on a grow site...with that being said, welcome to the farm, youll find the members of this forum to be kind and polite and always willing to help.

As far as being a newbie goes and the plants you do have, make sure to get a solid water and feeding schedule, NEVER OVERWATER. You wanna aim to fully saturate the pot by watering slowly and allowing the water to move downward on its own, not rushed down in the soil as that wont fully saturate your soil, only parts will be wet and have dry zones in other areas...so water slowly and be patient, feel for a little bit of dripping at the bottom of your pot, if you do it slowly once you see that the water is dripping from the bottom then you know its fully watered. Do not water again until the soil is dry, depending on pot size and drainage in the soil it may be anywhere from 3 to 5 days for another watering.

When you water, lift pot when its fully wet, get a feel for its weight, then lift again in 2 or 3 days, once you know the pots noticably lighter and the soil feels dryier than water again...youll get a feel for it if you practice the lift method. Under watering is better than over watering, would you rather be thirsty or would you prefer to be drowning? Well same goes for your plant, drown her and shes screwed.

More info on your medium, pot size, temp in room and RH in room will help other growers diagnose your issues...what are you feeding? How often and how much? Whats the light schedule?

Lastly maybe consider getting a few things to prevent issues and stop them as soon as you see issues. My suggestion is to already have some pest and mold control on hand to nip these possible problems in the bud (pun intended 😁😝😂)

Im a newbie also and ive already run into both mold and bug issues. Keep tent clean as possible, STERILIZE ALL TOOLS WITH ISO ALCOHOL BEFORE AND AFTER USING THEM TRUST ME ON THAT ONE! Oh and also if you have to bring in other bags of medium you buy from the store, MAKE SURE TO STERILIZE IT, you can bake it in the oven or microwave to kill 99% of the shit in the soil and then simply add beneficial bacteria back into your medium with a compost tea or a recharge pack.
Hope this helps ya broski🦅

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
This is where 99% of the posts are all about helping growers. Nothing like the offensive nonsense youll read on troll it up and trashcity😂 ...i was removed from trash city for calling their members and mods out on being racists and pushing propaganda on a grow site...with that being said, welcome to the farm, youll find the members of this forum to be kind and polite and always willing to help.

As far as being a newbie goes and the plants you do have, make sure to get a solid water and feeding schedule, NEVER OVERWATER. You wanna aim to fully saturate the pot by watering slowly and allowing the water to move downward on its own, not rushed down in the soil as that wont fully saturate your soil, only parts will be wet and have dry zones in other areas...so water slowly and be patient, feel for a little bit of dripping at the bottom of your pot, if you do it slowly once you see that the water is dripping from the bottom then you know its fully watered. Do not water again until the soil is dry, depending on pot size and drainage in the soil it may be anywhere from 3 to 5 days for another watering.

When you water, lift pot when its fully wet, get a feel for its weight, then lift again in 2 or 3 days, once you know the pots noticably lighter and the soil feels dryier than water again...youll get a feel for it if you practice the lift method. Under watering is better than over watering, would you rather be thirsty or would you prefer to be drowning? Well same goes for your plant, drown her and shes screwed.

More info on your medium, pot size, temp in room and RH in room will help other growers diagnose your issues...what are you feeding? How often and how much? Whats the light schedule?

Lastly maybe consider getting a few things to prevent issues and stop them as soon as you see issues. My suggestion is to already have some pest and mold control on hand to nip these possible problems in the bud (pun intended 😁😝😂)

Im a newbie also and ive already run into both mold and bug issues. Keep tent clean as possible, STERILIZE ALL TOOLS WITH ISO ALCOHOL BEFORE AND AFTER USING THEM TRUST ME ON THAT ONE! Oh and also if you have to bring in other bags of medium you buy from the store, MAKE SURE TO STERILIZE IT, you can bake it in the oven or microwave to kill 99% of the shit in the soil and then simply add beneficial bacteria back into your medium with a compost tea or a recharge pack.
Hope this helps ya broski🦅
#1 rule on the farm is leave any and all political affiliations at the gate. We only care about a couple things here and that’s cannabis and our communities well being. Great advice given above. Happy grows.

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Welcome! VA is a beautiful state! You can learn a lot from forums and this is a great one.
Well the first thing about forums is you will get different opinions. Like here is your first. That seedling is in a way big pot and I think you are watering it accordingly. I wouldn’t water the whole pot until it gets bigger. It will dry out best the way you circled around it. Definitely some issues with the big one but I’m not sure what. I would replace that one asap. And you’re light and seeds are the most crucial for some good buds. Do you know where the bag came from that you sprouted? Could be a male so keep that in mind. 4 plants in VA? Can you veg while while in flower in VA?
Thanks for the advice ill def keep an eye out of the bigger one not sure what seed it is it wasnt stronge out the gate so what you said makes sense the smaller ones are autos so thats there final pot

Top Bottom