Hey update on my grow

• Thread starter Cardiganblow6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

I have come along way I have learned to stay to a strike scheduled and even for my first grow I had to make big decision so root rot from aeroponics is possible and to train and keep plant as healthy as possible hydro or soil from now on one survivor out of the 15 different strains last I nursed her roots with hydrogen peroxide after transplanting from aero entire plant died and here we are now I got some stunted autoflower

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looking good, I would remove the skeletor over there on the left, because she might bring you bad Karma, otherwise things look great.

I would possibly think about bending/training that plant outward maybe, in hopes of getting more penetration to the center and get more light on some of those inner parts, (I'm interested in what others have to say) you look a bit stretched, but certainly not badly, and it looks like it's only in a few places. The main cola looks fairly thick, actually, and the inter-noding looks good.

I'm thinking some of those branches can be gently bent outward, (at the bottoms) and that will open up the inside.

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

Looking good, I would remove the skeletor over there on the left, because she might bring you bad Karma, otherwise things look great.

I would possibly think about bending/training that plant outward maybe, in hopes of getting more penetration to the center and get more light on some of those inner parts, (I'm interested in what others have to say) you look a bit stretched, but certainly not badly, and it looks like it's only in a few places. The main cola looks fairly thick, actually, and the inter-noding looks good.

I'm thinking some of those branches can be gently bent outward, (at the bottoms) and that will open up the inside.
I was holding onto help with skelton but she not coming back and Its feel like if I bend the outward the stem could snap it's been regrown off the body of a dead plant

Top Bottom