Hey what’s good everyone. I’m Jim from the east coast

• Thread starter Jumbobudski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Hey 👋 all I been a member of thc farmer for quite a bit reading all the forums trying to get up to speed in all the latest and greatest growing techniques and technology all well trying to hone my won skill set as a grower. I was growing outside my plants where getting better they all started getting stolen so I moved indoors and really needed help lol. I write this today I’m in 34 days of flower on my first indoor grow ever thanks everyone for all the help
And information

Dan789

Dan789

Hey 👋 all I been a member of thc farmer for quite a bit reading all the forums trying to get up to speed in all the latest and greatest growing techniques and technology all well trying to hone my won skill set as a grower. I was growing outside my plants where getting better they all started getting stolen so I moved indoors and really needed help lol. I write this today I’m in 34 days of flower on my first indoor grow ever thanks everyone for all the help
And information
Pic’s or it’s like it never happened...Lol
Welcome to the farm btw. Give us a run down of what type set up you’ve got.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Pic’s or it’s like it never happened...Lol
Welcome to the farm btw. Give us a run down of what type set up you’ve got.
Lol. Even though as I waited for the upload at one moment I felt silly and childish. It’s probably me and I should keep these things to
My self but hey it’s the end of the year. Hey it all out I say. Happy New Years put there.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

I’m using floraflex mammoth p and recharge. But I only use the recharge mostly in vege and like once a week thing. My ph is around 6.1 when I water the floraflex levels the ph out. I want to know if I can add more shit like bloom boosters or some terpinator to my floraflex and microbes mix. ??? Also I’m in week 5 going in to week 6 does anyone simulate winter ?like lower temps and less light intensity ??

SinCity

SinCity

And information

welcome :) it's a great place, right? :)

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

welcome :) it's a great place, right? :)
One of the best. I’ve been reading stuff from here and learning about growing marijuana for years. I’ve only as of recently started to grow indoors with some air of seriousness about it. I’ve been really watching and testing everything and seeing how what I do effects the girls and if it’s good or bad and what’s the best tech I bought some stuff I don’t use. I don’t have a good dehumidifier yet. I was looking at this air mover thong quest dehumidifiers has out. Looks cool I need to read more about it. What does everyone suggest as a good dehumidifier for a 4x4x8 tent. Thanks 🙏 muchlove

6D56E7CA A503 4573 938F D8ED7BB54B1F
26B6B2ED 3591 4893 B708 EEBF16828BFD
342ABAF1 CDDA 4972 A22D 2752B29EF20E
732F1E98 ED54 404D 8497 D8BFFF54D11F
ABEBE550 7A67 4E4B B74C 2B38E8465BD5
B092D317 C23A 462B 88EB 30FA7018D17F
34757A4F FEE8 4D02 A693 820E629F7174
8146DCE4 23C0 42DB 95BD E2322296A155
SinCity

SinCity

I’m using floraflex mammoth p and recharge. But I only use the recharge mostly in vege and like once a week thing. My ph is around 6.1 when I water the floraflex levels the ph out. I want to know if I can add more shit like bloom boosters or some terpinator to my floraflex and microbes mix. ??? Also I’m in week 5 going in to week 6 does anyone simulate winter ?like lower temps and less light intensity ??

one of the things i had to learn was not to overfeed. i still have to restrain myself.

i'm returning to growing after many years in another part of weed world--just finished my second year of full-season outdoor. but the bulk of my experience is inside. my first grows as a kid were short-cycle aeroponics and then ebb-and-flow. but i soon switched to Promix and Technaflora's line of nutrients--that way i knew my NPK ratios were what they should be and always made sure my nutrient solution's Ph and PPM were what they should be (measure your Ph after you add your nutrients). BUT then i was introduced to CropMax, which i love. DOUBLE BUT, @MIMedGrower has me eyeing amended soils, which I never thought i would use...

they senesce in winter so temps should stay stable--they don't like cold. indoor light is like food---optimize versus maximize. I'm still learning about LEDs and the light measures used for those, but for now i'm sticking with my HPS's and measuring lumens.

there are people on this sight that are WAAAYYY more dialed in on all this than i am. just keep reading and listening---the mods are great and you'll see who else to trust.

in my experience, all the variables plants want have already been worked out generations ago. just follow the instructions...

your plants look great--and that you are tuning into the girls themselves is The Golden Road..

SinCity

SinCity

One of the best. I’ve been reading stuff from here and learning about growing marijuana for years. I’ve only as of recently started to grow indoors with some air of seriousness about it. I’ve been really watching and testing everything and seeing how what I do effects the girls and if it’s good or bad and what’s the best tech I bought some stuff I don’t use. I don’t have a good dehumidifier yet. I was looking at this air mover thong quest dehumidifiers has out. Looks cool I need to read more about it. What does everyone suggest as a good dehumidifier for a 4x4x8 tent. Thanks 🙏 muchlove

i work in rooms, not tents so all i'm no good to you on controlling climate in that small a space. as you can see, there are people here who do amazing work in tents.

guymandude

guymandude

the biggest thing i have learned in my 14 years of growing indoors is that I am my plants worst enemy. Don;t overthink, don't over feed. most of the time, just feed em, water em and leave them the hell alone. Floraflex is designed to be used by itself. By all means try some bloom boosters with it but know when to say when. keep it simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom