Hey what's up everybody lifetime smoker here needing some guidance on getting a good throat hit on my carts using thc-p as well as D9-thc-o

• Thread starter Daves.not.here.man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daves.not.here.man

So I live in Texas and my name is Chris and luckily we have the loophole with all the different Delta 8 variations and such and I get a nice high off of the THC o as well as the thcp AKA Delta 11 I also have Delta 8 and Delta athco as well as Delta 9 thco I am trying to figure out the perfect ratio in order to get a really good throat hit the ones in my wife get from the store to have the same ingredients other than hhc hit with a really good throat hit mine have a better High but it's a mental thing not getting the throat hit for me. I'd appreciate any advice

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I tried that THCP distillate and didn’t feel anything. I was vaping it though.

josefrahl

josefrahl

My guess is the HHC cart has more HHC than the THC ones have THC. When not using a PG mix for nicotine carts you would add more Nic. Or the flavoring is different. Some flavors are more 'harsh' than others on your throat. You can try turning up the power of your battery, but do it slowly. It can actually ruin a cart if too strong. More airflow can help, but most small pens don't have that adjustment. People use a small power drill to make the pens airholes slightly bigger. Seen vids on YT about that before.

D

Daves.not.here.man

So I live in Texas and my name is Chris and luckily we have the loophole with all the different Delta 8 variations and such and I get a nice high off of the THC o as well as the thcp AKA Delta 11 I also have Delta 8 and Delta athco as well as Delta 9 thco I am trying to figure out the perfect ratio in order to get a really good throat hit the ones in my wife get from the store to have the same ingredients other than hhc hit with a really good throat hit mine have a better High but it's a mental thing not getting the throat hit for me. I'd appreciate any advice
Yeah man I've actually been making my own vape juice for going on six or seven years now and I would never go back or couldn't imagine paying full price for vape juice but anyway I definitely will try adding HHC I haven't even been using the HHC I've been doing just a mix of the d9 THCO and the d9 THCP and then of course terpenes I've got over 150 different varieties of terpene profiles I have all different types of batteries I'm in the middle of making a website and have tons and tons of samples of different types of carts from all different businesses. I have all glass cards and ceramic and ceramic cotton free and disposable ones do you think it would make a difference if I used a different type Right now I'm just using my standard cotton metal ones. I did try the battery and I actually have one of hers right now and one of mine and I wish I could find the box because the last one she got showed the ingredients exactly the percentage wise.

D

Daves.not.here.man

I tried that THCP distillate and didn’t feel anything. I was vaping it though.
I'm wondering if it maybe has to be heated to decarb it? I'm going to try to heat my next batch a little bit more use a torch on it

Top Bottom