Hey y’all first timer here bubble hash full melt questions

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I have a couple questions :
1)Is all bubble hash if done correctly dab-able ?

2) if you mix to hard or to long does it leech chlorophyll (fresh frozen)

3) should you mix in the bag or separate bucket

4)what do you use to mix I will do this often (I hope) so not tryna be cheap on it

2Bad

2Bad

Edit :
5) what to do if you have nanners on the plant you want to fresh freeze ?

elduderito

elduderito

I'll try to answer -
1. making dab-able hash with ice extraction is very very difficult
2. yes - and increase other impurities
3. doesn't make a big difference (more efficient to mix directly in bags)
4. depends on volume - I only do small quantities and mix by hand with a wooden spoon --- some use a beater with whisk attachments, or for big 20 gallon batches a drill with paint mix attachment
5. I'd probably extract with nanners - or pluck if there's a lot ... not sure how bad (or if) you'd even notice in the final product

2Bad

2Bad

I'll try to answer -
1. making dab-able hash with ice extraction is very very difficult
2. yes - and increase other impurities
3. doesn't make a big difference (more efficient to mix directly in bags)
4. depends on volume - I only do small quantities and mix by hand with a wooden spoon --- some use a beater with whisk attachments, or for big 20 gallon batches a drill with paint mix attachment
5. I'd probably extract with nanners - or pluck if there's a lot ... not sure how bad (or if) you'd even notice in the final product
I appreciate it duderito and why is it difficult to make it dab-able?

elduderito

elduderito

too many impurities - .you need good starting material and proper technique to make really clean, pure bubble (FMCD) ... like in many other areas: making bubble hash is easy -- making good bubble hash is hard - and requires a bit more practice and good (great) starting material...

from what I understand one of the newer trends is to extract from fresh frozen plant material using ice extraction (bubble bags) - and then press the bubble hash in rosin press...

2Bad

2Bad

too many impurities - .you need good starting material and proper technique to make really clean, pure bubble (FMCD) ... like in many other areas: making bubble hash is easy -- making good bubble hash is hard - and requires a bit more practice and good (great) starting material...

from what I understand one of the newer trends is to extract from fresh frozen plant material using ice extraction (bubble bags) - and then press the bubble hash in rosin press...
Alrighty I appreciate that info mane

Top Bottom