Hey!

• Thread starter Terpz719
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpz719

Terpz719

I'm in Colorado, and just getting near the end my first grow. I only grew out a couple of plants to get my environment dialed in and to start to figure out all the variables. My current girls are a Canuk Feminized Blueberry freebie and a Swami Organic Seeds Cherry Bomb. I'm very interested in older and landrace genetics.

Looking forward to lots of learning, sharing, and fun!

the rrock

the rrock

I'm in Colorado, and just getting near the end my first grow. I only grew out a couple of plants to get my environment dialed in and to start to figure out all the variables. My current girls are a Canuk Feminized Blueberry freebie and a Swami Organic Seeds Cherry Bomb. I'm very interested in older and landrace genetics.

Looking forward to lots of learning, sharing, and fun!
I grew out a freebies from Canuk BB and NL, impressive yield but potency not so much. The Canuk cookies are one of the best strains anywhere(can stand up to anybodys cookies). If you want old stable genetics>sensi NL5xhaze or hindu kush

Terpz719

Terpz719

@Brotofsky, @oldskol4evr

Here is the short version. Both the Blueberry (BB) and Cherry Bomb (CB) were grown in coco-perlite. I ran some of the Canna Coco line - A, B, Cannazyme, and PK 13/14 - DTW. They were fertigated by hand. They were started from seed under T5s, vegged under one Mars Hydro SP250, then flowered under two SP250s.

I was curious how the plants would grow naturally, so I didn't do much in the way of training. I topped the CB once in veg. It stretched from 19" to 48". It had VERY vigorous vertical branching, and it was shaggy. It was / is very leafy. Next time I grow the CB, I will definitely SCROG it.

The BB stretched a whopping 2" from 19 to 21. With almost no flower development going into the third week, I topped it and it exploded.

To the plants credit they survived all the mistakes I made - not enough nutes / light then too many nutes, then not enough... These pics show them with all the fan leaves gone, and the BB after 14 days of flush. The BB is down, and the CB has about 10-14 days left.

@oldskol4evr what was your CB like?

BB

IMG 0517

IMG 0542
IMG 0545

CB
IMG 0585

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Brotofsky, @oldskol4evr

Here is the short version. Both the Blueberry (BB) and Cherry Bomb (CB) were grown in coco-perlite. I ran some of the Canna Coco line - A, B, Cannazyme, and PK 13/14 - DTW. They were fertigated by hand. They were started from seed under T5s, vegged under one Mars Hydro SP250, then flowered under two SP250s.

I was curious how the plants would grow naturally, so I didn't do much in the way of training. I topped the CB once in veg. It stretched from 19" to 48". It had VERY vigorous vertical branching, and it was shaggy. It was / is very leafy. Next time I grow the CB, I will definitely SCROG it.

The BB stretched a whopping 2" from 19 to 21. With almost no flower development going into the third week, I topped it and it exploded.

To the plants credit they survived all the mistakes I made - not enough nutes / light then too many nutes, then not enough... These pics show them with all the fan leaves gone, and the BB after 14 days of flush. The BB is down, and the CB has about 10-14 days left.

BB

View attachment 927842

View attachment 927843View attachment 927844

CB
View attachment 927845
i had red spears from my tops,beauty of a plant,wasnt very potent though,i went 12 weeks and probally could gone 2 more weeks for better potency,i took mine right when i had about 10%amber,freaking gorguious plant with them spears on it though

Terpz719

Terpz719

i had red spears from my tops,beauty of a plant,wasnt very potent though,i went 12 weeks and probally could gone 2 more weeks for better potency,i took mine right when i had about 10%amber,freaking gorguious plant with them spears on it though

Thanks for the info! I was guessing I probably would need to go a good 12 weeks. They are almost to the end of week 10. Forgot to mention that my profile pic is a close up of the CB flowers. Agreed, very pretty flowers. I wasn't expecting the red pistils.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the info! I was guessing I probably would need to go a good 12 weeks. They are almost to the end of week 10. Forgot to mention that my profile pic is a close up of the CB flowers. Agreed, very pretty flowers. I wasn't expecting the red pistils.
if i lived in a legal state ,id have them bitchs planted all the way down my sidewalk to the house,beautiful,dont take it to early

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@Brotofsky, @oldskol4evr

BB

View attachment 927842

View attachment 927843View attachment 927844

CB
View attachment 927845
Stunning!!! Looking forward to the harvest, see how many grams you get. SP250 is always my favorite, haaaaah💕💕💕

Top Bottom