Hey

• Thread starter Mr. Whipple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Whipple

Hello everyone,

Im Mr. Whipple. I am a med grower for myself and two others. Ive been growing for over 15 years and have my gig dialed in pretty good. Im a dirt farmer and only use organics. No chems Here.

I am always learning something new and Im always willing to help others in anyway I can. So just holler.

Im not into drama, games or any other kind of B.S. Im old now and life is short and getting shorter.lol.

BTW: :banana: I just love this guy.

Right now in Mr. Whipples garden I have some Purple Rhino x Jillybean and some of Sannies Jackberry. They are done and are begging to be smoked. I also have some of Motas XXXXX going that went into 12/12 two days ago. Whats xxxxx. I cant tell you. Its a secret but im doing a seed run.

I see many friendly faces here and I hope to make some new friends.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Whip :banana:

That banana makes me laugh.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Mr Whipple :hi

T

tenacious

Supporter
welcome to the farm.
since you've been around along time, please tell me your opinion on how todays genitics compare to the genetics 10-15 years ago. thanks

N

n0dn4rb

hey Whip, or should I call you secret agent man lol, buddy wassup man....glad to see you here over at the farm...

pull out the nice bean bag man and sit a spell...

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Great to see another farmer with some years of cropping canna. Can tell you're aquainted with some peeps here, it's a good farm . Like the fact you grow organic thats how I try doing it, under God's smile & sun. So take it easy and,,,,,,,,,,,please don't squeese the charman . Peace

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Mr. Whipple

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

D

Dr Herbal

Hi Mr. Whipple wecome to the farm :) youve got sone very intresting strains there i hope to hear more about then in the future. peace dr h :)

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey There Whip... Welcome to the farm bro.. d:afroweed: Oh I love him too.. :banana::banana::banana:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm buddy:handshake

T

twigboy

Welcome to the farm, love to see some pics of your pretty little garden.

hubcap

hubcap

*squeezes charmin*

*runs and disappears into the fields of marijuana....*

S

Snookster

Hello everyone,

Im Mr. Whipple. I am a med grower for myself and two others. Ive been growing for over 15 years and have my gig dialed in pretty good. Im a dirt farmer and only use organics. No chems Here.

I am always learning something new and Im always willing to help others in anyway I can. So just holler.

Im not into drama, games or any other kind of B.S. Im old now and life is short and getting shorter.lol.

BTW: :banana: I just love this guy.

Right now in Mr. Whipples garden I have some Purple Rhino x Jillybean and some of Sannies Jackberry. They are done and are begging to be smoked. I also have some of Motas XXXXX going that went into 12/12 two days ago. Whats xxxxx. I cant tell you. Its a secret but im doing a seed run.

I see many friendly faces here and I hope to make some new friends.

Have a great weekend everyone.

That banana makes me laugh.

I'm soo happy you made it my friend! Folks...this is a very good guy! He will make a great addition to the Farm!! Welcome Mr. Whip!!:banana:

G

Guano

Welcome to the Farm bro,I already knew you were fond of Lemons but the banana thing is news to me.:damnhippie:

D

dooobster

Hey Whip! Good to see you here too bro... You get to pull the plow!
WOOHOO! :D

Peace!

M

Mr. Whipple

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Spring has almost made it to Chicagoland. Almost.

Im going outside.

Have a great week everyone.

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

Welcome to the farm Mr Whipple
i lvoe the bannana dancer 2 lol:banana:

N$

C

Cannabishop

Hope you have a great time at the Farm!!

What kinda nutes are you using?? I use AN and soil.

Peace,
Jimmy

Top Bottom