Hey...

• Thread starter TH3JIG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TH3JIG

Hi, firstly I'd like to say I've never blogged or used forums in my life. I usually just browse Google for answers as more often than not someone has already asked every question I can think of (I apologise if I posted this in the wrong place, like I said I've never used a forum before).

This is my first time growing weed and I'm quite proud to say I've learnt so much over the last few weeks. I was wondering if anyone could continue reading and post a reply if so far I've done anything wrong. This post could get quite long so if you can't be bothered you can stop reading now and continue with your day :)

Ok, so I bought a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m grow tent, a 5inch exhaust fan, 600w HPS and a 600w MH bulb for veg, 3 clip fans, an oscillating tower fan, Wilma 4 pot drip system, clay pebbles, propagator, root riot and a bunch of plug timers & ph up/down. This is all I should need right? I'm growing some lemon haze and triple cheese & will be feeding my plants with GH flora series. My seeds germinated last night... All 4 of them :D... So now I'm soaking my root riot cubes in ph'd water for 24 hours (I heard that I do not need to do this as root riot and rockwool are different... Is this correct?) After I've let the root riot soak I'm gonna place my seeds inside and put in the propagator under a 125w cfl light... Should I of soaked my root riot in nutrients as well as water or should I wait until I have transplanted them into clay pebbles before I start adding nutrients? Also do I need to water the cubes during the times they're in the propagator? As they're gonna be quite wet already after all the soaking... I have lots more to ask but have work soon :/

Any help from experienced growers would be much appreciated as I really dont know if im doing everything right and I've spent quite alot on my first grow (a proper rookie mistake I've heard) :(

Thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! I've never grown in a tent or used rockwool so I can't answer those questions.

T

TH3JIG

The weather here makes it more or less impossible to grow outdoors, weed being illegal doesn't help. Gosh how I envy you :( Thanks for welcoming me dude

Top Bottom