Heya !

• Thread starter The Sheriff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The Sheriff

Heya guys , uk here , wont lie joined for some seeds . For me its hard enough trying to gather information on the net these days without wading through 30 pages of people bickering about all unsundry , thus i usually resign to posting in the Uk forum , but in hindsight maybe i have joined for the automated message & the hope that brings , look forward to checking you guys out , and gl Chilli with the Bubba bx's nice diary start mate .

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi The Sheriff welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

B

biggs

alright The Sheriff, good to see a fellow uk grower here. theres plenty of good info here aswell. get stuck in :)

T

thc4sim

Plenty Uk'rs on here mate!! Enjoy da Farm!!

See ya around!

U

ukcheesehead

Heya guys , uk here , wont lie joined for some seeds . For me its hard enough trying to gather information on the net these days without wading through 30 pages of people bickering about all unsundry , thus i usually resign to posting in the Uk forum , but in hindsight maybe i have joined for the automated message & the hope that brings , look forward to checking you guys out , and gl Chilli with the Bubba bx's nice diary start mate .

hey i know a sheriff who grows the green stuff . its not you is it dude? u got a coffee shop ?

D

Dr Herbal

Welcome to the farm bro yet another guy for the uk here :)
This is a great site full of info only one i need to use and so friendly too
enjoy ya stay bro
peace :)

T

Thickola Tesla

Welcome Sheriff! I feel the same way about most boards. Seems like the net has a bunch of kids fighting over small things rather than growing good plants and helping out the next guy. I think we both found a good spot to hang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom