Heyo, Friends Call Me Chopp - a Study for You Ultra Lighting Geeks

• Thread starter Choppr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Choppr

Choppr

Hello All, been creepin around THCFarmer for a few weeks now (home on leave/ work injury-smoking and tending my gardens), a lotta good folks on this site, everyone is cool and respectful(sometimes rare on-line) and "the Dude will Abide"(lol), Im an old Hippie (with no hair anymore) Planted my 1st seeds back in 1979 at 15 yrs old, (i said "old hippie") since then I (we) did many guerilla grows, field scale, grow houses, etc., during Prohibition. Thanks to decriminalization and Legalization, we are relieved of Our Criminal Status(s) ("Praise Jah"). The World would be a much different Place had Cannabis never been Placed on Scedule 1, the World can thank R.M.Nixon for that.(not). All You Farmers have inspired me to come out and Join. My 1st Post is mostly for the Lads who Spend way too much on Lighting(me), and the Geeks(me too) who pour over Clinical Research Papers honing their Craft...(credit to University of Mississippi, lcp growers,funded by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Grant# CRDPJ533527-18). Green Relief provided the research facility, cannabis plants, experimental materials, and logistical support.) I found this interesting,

come on darlin, $1700.00 dollars is NOT a lot of money to spend on lights, just think of the weed were gonna grow now !! , thx gromies for a cool place to hang out - enjoy, Chopp

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Welcome to the farm Chopp. I like to read and geek out too. I'm sure I'll see you in the funny papers.

Top Bottom