Heywood's Blueberry Muffin #10 indoor soil grow

• Thread starter Heywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

Hi Neueregel - You are confusing Grove bags with Bubble bags.
Grove bags are for weed storage and maintaining RH.
Bubble bags are designed for sifting kief (hash) in various ways.

"BubbleBag" is a brand name, but widely used as a general term in regards to mesh bags.

The one I used is a 220 micron that fits over a 5 gallon bucket. I think it cost like $15 on Amazon.
Looks like this. This is inside out from when I last used it... hence the kief ring showing.

View attachment 1260329

And the label:

View attachment 1260331
yes you are right i was meaning bubble bag. it must be old age lol

Heywood

Heywood

yes you are right i was meaning bubble bag. it must be old age lol

We are both there. 😉

Here's my post on how I pressed that hash.

DrPeeper

DrPeeper

were can one get #10 seeds ? the "#10" is subpost to be very potent
Blueberry Muffin #10 is Humbold's Breeder's cut that they sell clones of. The seeds Humbold sells are from F9's.
"Blueberry Muffin #10: This strain is your new favorite dessert. A multi-award winner (most recently at the 2021 Oregon Grower's Cup), Blueberry Muffin #10 is Humboldt Seed Company's breeder's cut.. Its indica-dominant heritage of Blueberry x Purple Panty Dropper x Razzleberry produces abundant plants that grow widely and uniformly in every grow environment, with a lightning quick 7-8 week flowering period. Whether it’s indoor, greenhouse or sungrown, this cut produces sugary colas highlighted with purple accents, and deeper coloration can appear with cooler temperatures. The distinct, pungent scent of fresh baked blueberry muffins and oozing terpenes make it excellent for concentrates and extracts. Blueberry Muffin #10 is energizing and powerful without the unwanted side effect of paranoia. *This is not Green Dawg Collective's Blueberry Muffin phenotype as there has been some confusion."

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I haven't updated in a bit.
The grow is done. Both plants have been chopped, but about a week apart.
This strain doesn't produce overly large buds, so the drying process is pretty easy to manage.
One plant has already finished drying, that took about 7 days and is currently curing in jars.
The other plant is also coming up on the end of it's drying period.
These buds are sticky sticky sticky. 🙂

These are the last pictures just before they were chopped.
EDIT: I hate how the picture resolution is handled on the "thumbnail" presented in these threads. Click on the picture, then click on it again to get the full-size, clear resolution.

View attachment 1255371

View attachment 1255372

View attachment 1255373
I just keep clicking to magnify 😂 , back and forth, back and forth wtf man that is some incredible lookin flower. WOW great job Hey

Heywood

Heywood

I just keep clicking to magnify 😂 , back and forth, back and forth wtf man that is some incredible lookin flower. WOW great job Hey

Hey thanks for popping in Trader!
Nice of you to say so.
That was a fun, stress-free grow... and yes - sticky icky and it will get you high. 🤪

Top Bottom